thejay2xa

Homunuclus Skill

Is there something wrong with the Homunculus skill? My Vanilmirth can't use it's Caprice skill. Has it been disabled?

Edited by thejay2xa

Yes, caprice skill can't be use now due to some problems. Not sure when they're going to get fixed tho.

Ohh okay thanks! Is Caprice the only affected skill?

As far as i know, yes.

I tried Flir and Moonlight isn't working as well... I think only attack skills are disabled. The support ones are working.

Anyways I hope they could fix it.

At the moment, for some reason, attack skills don't work from any of the homunculus i tried, even if I used a homun AI, it still doesn't let it use any skills. I feel your pain as well,

1 Question, is that true that we cant summon Mvp now? Using hocus focus. Too bad if we can't because tht wht i always do when im bored, and i guess most of players doing the same thing :D

-Peace

1 Question, is that true that we cant summon Mvp now? Using hocus focus. Too bad if we can't because tht wht i always do when im bored, and i guess most of players doing the same thing :D

-Peace

Yes. They disable summoning mvp's using Hocus Pocus.