gagosila123

Why They Need To Remove The Pk In Tur_Dun04?

There are a lot of pvp maps available on this server(almost all), the most popular one is for_fild01(i love the name being announced when owning someone lol)..One reason maybe they removed pk on tur_dun04 is that TG spawns at the same spot always.and newbies and semi geared players dont have a chance to mvp these if it is pk enabled.i think the bottom line of this is fairness, equality, and balance.more friendly for newcomers(more players means more $$ on FRO lol peace).i for one hunt mvp when i started.and end up dead(always.i said it..no chance in hell)against other players..i quit for a month played on other server.and maybe umm decided to go back to FRO..i gave up on MVPing tho..i observed the server and how its economy goes, and learned that mvping are not the only way to earn toks.i went to questing/farming.(Lweps,Gaunts,auras.seed&berry tix,zeny farming etc).playing for almost 2 months now made me earned 1.5k+toks(plan to donate in the future tho)..i still hunt mvps the easy one.(for_filds mvp are examples).I think you just need to be adaptive,resilient and hardworking. and everything will follow.but overall im still 50-50 on this one lol.I was asswhooped(man.i say it again asswhoooped)when i started.every newbies should taste it too lol..maybe itll give them some motivation to gear up.and maybe some will try to donate to climb up the ladder instantly.haha.nothing works for free fellas i tell ya.

Edited by oigitel3

When i first played on this server, i also get pked always when going to pvp map and ksed when mvping. Coz i still didnt have items in other words, im still a newbie. But quitting because of getting pked? No thats not me. I looked for other ways to get items instead of mvping coz alot of players always pked and ksed the mvp. If you really love playing ro, you will find ways in order to get geared. For me i farmed, and when i got fully geared, thats my time to mvp and fight with those geared people who always pk and ks me. If you always get pked, dont complain. Its a pk server and everyone is free to kill whoever they want. Its up to the player. There are still lots of ways to get geared instead of being pked on mvp maps. But why you want tg? Coz it drops tg card and it is expensive and you will get tokens easily? Well, i think its fairer when pk is enabled on this map.

Well, everyone knows if you want to pvp, do it in For_fild. end of.

Discussion xD

Not really relevant anymore since adding the @noks command. :3 Yeah, people can technically kill the newbies and take their MvPs as long as PvP is enabled, but a) that's pretty pathetic and b) it has been making it extremely difficult if not impossible for newbies to get MvP cards, which clearly is not good for the server. So shame on people that do that.

Guys even if you disagree removing the pk mode in turdun you can't do anything if the GM's want it removed. And besides if the GM's removed it there is always a good reason. I only saw newbies in that map and a geared one bullying newbies, why not go in forfild? Lots of pro in that map or maybe you guys can only handle newbies. (no offense). And i know that most geared go in that map when tg spawn not to kill the mvp but to kill the newbies killing the mvp. If you guys are in the position of the newbies what will you guys feel?

Posted Image
  • Like 1

Didnt know about this, -1 to taking pk off tur_dun04. If hocus pokus summoning wasnt removed there wouldnt be a need to disable pk on a pk server -_- It does suck when someone kills an mvp u r fighting but its a competitive game. The idea of everyone in tur dun watching one person kill tg is really lame, I personally loved the scramble of a bunch of people all going for tg and the few bodies of people getting caught in the line of fire.

Ever since the PK in tur_dun04 was removed, i never went there anymore honestly :3 even some of my friends and those whom i talk to at for_fild01 :3