gagosila123

Why They Need To Remove The Pk In Tur_Dun04?

I don't mind if PvP is on or not, so that's why I am asking: Isn't that the reason to keep PvP on? Because it is so easy to find him...? lol

A server who stands for making hard quests and not agreeing in making them easier, but then making MvP hunting easier is in my view kinda contradicting. Even if this are two different rubrics.

I just waited for this because this makes not even sense.

tur_dun04 is most of the time full of players or has at least someone who is really strong geard. Now imagine TG appears and the strong and low player attack him at the same time. Who receives the MvP and items...? rofl

The chances are nearly the same as before for the lower geard players, just with the difference that some higher players might get bored from now on.

So now when I think about it... I would support the request of reenable PvP on tur_dun04. Also because players will get faster bored when they are able to receive all cards that fast.

I agree.. this wouldn't benefit newbies at all. even though PK is not available. we can just focus on killing TG, thus not making the newbies able to kill it at all. still no benefit for them i thought.

I will just summarize the effects of implementing this removed PK in tur_dun04:

Advantages: Newbies also trying to kill the TG will benefit because they can't be killed anymore unless they are KS like that.

Disadvantages: The PK or PVP that we called will just lose it's essence....

And in the fact that it will still not benefit anyway the newbies though, you know why? Because they will just get KS of some good players in killing MVP's and they might be the MVP because of it.... How about that?

So they are not thinking about improving the server and make it lively......

Sorry gagosila, but I don't understand what you support right now. Could you explain/edit it one more time? Haha

At least I can refer to what I said before above your post. About the advantages and disadvantages. I think I stated it clearly in context to yours. :p

Sorry gagosila, but I don't understand what you support right now. Could you explain/edit it one more time? Haha

At least I can refer to what I said before above your post. About the advantages and disadvantages. I think I stated it clearly in context to yours. :p

Sorry ono if you stated already what I've said on my previous comment, but I will just simply say about this: I strongly disagree removing the PK in tur_dun04! :) Period.

I

I just waited for this because this makes not even sense.

tur_dun04 is most of the time full of players or has at least someone who is really strong geard. Now imagine TG appears and the strong and low player attack him at the same time. Who receives the MvP and items...? rofl

The chances are nearly the same as before for the lower geard players, just with the difference that some higher players might get bored from now on.

So now when I think about it... I would support the request of reenable PvP on tur_dun04. Also because players will get faster bored when they are able to receive all cards that fast.

the chance is nearly the same IF and only it is PVP OFF in tur_dun04.

but if it is PVP ON in tur_dun04. ONLY GEARED PEOPLE will get the card. since they WILL ALWAYS KILL the ungeared on "NEWBIE"... do you understand that?

if you really want to kill some people. go for_fild01 where there is a lot of people who wants to kill each other.

I will just summarize the effects of implementing this removed PK in tur_dun04:

Advantages: Newbies also trying to kill the TG will benefit because they can't be killed anymore unless they are KS like that.

Disadvantages: The PK or PVP that we called will just lose it's essence....

And in the fact that it will still not benefit anyway the newbies though, you know why? Because they will just get KS of some good players in killing MVP's and they might be the MVP because of it.... How about that?

So they are not thinking about improving the server and make it lively......

you just want to kill some noobs in tur_dun. since you cannot kill in for_fild01 . just admit it. hahahahahahhh.

Edited by Boklek

but if it is PVP ON in tur_dun04. ONLY GEARED PEOPLE will get the card. since they WILL ALWAYS KILL the ungeared on "NEWBIE"... do you understand that?

if you really want to kill some people. go for_fild01 where there is a lot of people who wants to kill each other.

+ 1k for u boklek

Haven't u read our past replies? even if PK is disabled. Geared people can kill the TG much faster than newbies. thus, there's no Benefits.

you just want to kill some noobs in tur_dun. since you cannot kill in for_fild01 . just admit it. hahahahahahhh.

Okay this might become an argument if you say it like that. Pls keep it clean :)

I see things a LittLe more simpLy than others..

There are other maps to hang out and PvP..

on the pLus side, you can stiLL hang out in there and try to MVP the boss, aLong with the newbies.. which wouLd probabLy end up the geared peopLe being MVP anyway. XD

*Ive had my share of ahoLes kiLLing me in tur dun 04.. when I outright said I just wanted to see where it spawns. so, yeah.

No probLems here.

We have the @noks command so if a newbie is attacking TG, they will get the mob so long as they keep attacking it. If PK is on though, geared players just waltz in and kill the newbies, thus allowing them to take the MVP. So I'm very baffled as to why people keep saying things like having PK off would not benefit the newbies.

One of the great things about RO is that there are lots and lots of maps. If this really isn't about the Turtle General MVP, find another map. There are plenty of other small maps to choose from!

I thought MvPs that are not summoned are free for all? :3

Not really relevant anymore since adding the @noks command. :3 Yeah, people can technically kill the newbies and take their MvPs as long as PvP is enabled, but a) that's pretty pathetic and b) it has been making it extremely difficult if not impossible for newbies to get MvP cards, which clearly is not good for the server. So shame on people that do that.

• Like 2

Guys even if you disagree removing the pk mode in turdun you can't do anything if the GM's want it removed. And besides if the GM's removed it there is always a good reason. I only saw newbies in that map and a geared one bullying newbies, why not go in forfild? Lots of pro in that map or maybe you guys can only handle newbies. (no offense). And i know that most geared go in that map when tg spawn not to kill the mvp but to kill the newbies killing the mvp. If you guys are in the position of the newbies what will you guys feel?

Guys even if you disagree removing the pk mode in turdun you can't do anything if the GM's want it removed. And besides if the GM's removed it there is always a good reason. I only saw newbies in that map and a geared one bullying newbies, why not go in forfild? Lots of pro in that map or maybe you guys can only handle newbies. (no offense). And i know that most geared go in that map when tg spawn not to kill the mvp but to kill the newbies killing the mvp. If you guys are in the position of the newbies what will you guys feel?

There we go. Thank you :) +999999

I also dont agree with this. Boss hunters should be able to handle the mvp and the pk players on the same time. Thats the fun in playing, you should be able to tank and do damage. It's not all about killing the mvp, but also handling other players who try to steal the mvp. Rmember, you cant alwayss go full damage, coz you will die easily. So theres no fun in items and stat building here. We can just go full and be the mvp easily.

Edited by Ichiro

We have the @noks command so if a newbie is attacking TG, they will get the mob so long as they keep attacking it.

Wow, I didn't know about this. That changes the whole story of course.

• Like 1

Wow, I didn't know about this. That changes the whole story of course.

Me too, i actually changed my mind after knowing the @noks command :3

Well, if there is the @noks command, then it shouldn't be a problem for newbies :3

Though its gonna be hard to find a new map :3

I dont like for_fild01, not because im weak, not because i want to kill more weaker than me.

Its because those who i TRAPPED at WoE.. always KoS me, ruining the fun and making me a bit emotional (im a girl LOL, girls are a little bit sensitive when it comes to those things)

GO EL! WE LOVE YOU EL! HAHAHAHAHAHA. ENOUGH SAID! =))

Me too, i actually changed my mind after knowing the @noks command :3

Well, if there is the @noks command, then it shouldn't be a problem for newbies :3

Though its gonna be hard to find a new map :3

I dont like for_fild01, not because im weak, not because i want to kill more weaker than me.

Its because those who i TRAPPED at WoE.. always KoS me, ruining the fun and making me a bit emotional (im a girl LOL, girls are a little bit sensitive when it comes to those things)

I always trapped you in forfild, you always fiberlock me in woe so we're equal. I won't KOS you..............

I always trapped you in forfild, you always fiberlock me in woe so we're equal. I won't KOS you..............

Nah, ur nice El <3 i am actually having fun when we're trolling each other :3

but, when it gets too personal, I cry in real life xD OMG im such a cry baby xD

anyways.. i realized that, disabling PK on tur_dun04 does help newbies

it would help newbies since i dont see geared players camping TG anymore.

and also its kinda a question and its not being suggested :3 so no need to say i agree or disagree :3

hey victoria. beware of El.

=)) He is the former LOVER BOY OF OSFA =))

Now you're talking about yourself.............

This guy knows everything. <3

People want PK back in tur_dun because they get KOSed in for_fild? this is the most contradicting response I read. If you don't want to get PKed then don't go to a PK enabled map. Why go to tur_dun and want PK there if you are just gonna sit around and talk to people? It just doesn't make real sense. We all know that people want PK enabled in tur_dun because so many newbies go in there that you guys can easily kill. Nothing wrong with that, it is a PK server, I don't care if you kill people, but at least give them a chance to get geared first.