gagosila123

Why They Need To Remove The Pk In Tur_Dun04?

I'm not really up to complaining up or something... but what I'm trying to ask is, why they need to remove the PK in tur_dun04? Since it's a PK server here, and perhaps a good hang out place in pvp too.... So what is your idea about this why?

+1.. I actually love to hang out at tur_dun04 because its a smaller than for_fild01 :3

I know, if there's any GM here reading this I hope they will understand, and remember: THIS IS A PVP SERVER! :)

Edited by gagosila123

sometimes you need to be concern to the newbies. there is still the for fild01 where GEARED PEOPLE Hang out. people who usually hunt boss cards are newbies.

Yeah but, try also to review the effects around you after you implement something like removing the pk in any map like that.... and it will not be comfortable to any players here also who likes to pvp...

Edited by gagosila123

THAT'S WHY WE HAVE FOR_FILD01. can't kill the people there? that's why you want to kill the newbie at tur_dun04?

Me, myself love to hang out at tur_dun04 not to kill newbies. sometimes for_fild01 is a place for KoSing people thats why the best place to come is tur_dun04. i dont see people killing newbies unless the newbies plan on attacking them and they end up being killed. this is a PK server so expect that you will die just hunting/killing some MvPs.

• Like 1

THAT'S WHY WE HAVE FOR_FILD01. can't kill the people there? that's why you want to kill the newbie at tur_dun04?

Dude, try to review what you are saying, and about the post and comment what you are reading here.... acting like a newbie and just complaining because they are always killed in a particular map like that, and I might say I'm not noob to fight others in for_fild01 just because I want to ask why they removed the pk in tur_dun04... Edited by gagosila123

I don't really mind removing pk in tur_dun. TG has been camped for so long and at least new guys dont have to worry about getting pked. There is no harm in it.

maybe this is the way of GM to make MVPing to be fare with evry1 to the newbies and those who are not.. since the hocus focus is not available on summoning mvp anymore

maybe its not only implemented only on tur_dun. i guest it is also done on other mvp spawn maps

Well i dont know +1 or -1

Coz theres an advantage and disadvantage

-Advantage = newbies can also hunt tg and not being killed since dreadnaugjt always random there..

-Disadvantage = Thats the second pvp hangout in fro, me myself love to be there and being pk is more fun...

Well i dont know +1 or -1

Coz theres an advantage and disadvantage

-Advantage = newbies can also hunt tg and not being killed since dreadnaugjt always random there..

-Disadvantage = Thats the second pvp hangout in fro, me myself love to be there and being pk is more fun...

Dude, try to review what you are saying, and about the post and comment what you are reading here.... acting like a newbie and just complaining because they are always killed in a particular map like that, and I might say I'm not noob to fight others in for_fild01 just because I want to ask why they removed the pk in tur_dun04...

coz i already give you an answer and you didn't absorb it. nab

Easy Let the New Players Hunt their own cards rather than being PKed with Gear People, Talking about PVP For_fild01 is aways the best option

+1. Tried to hunt TG for the first time before, I got there first, and I half-ed the TG's hp. Then these two over-powered player showed up, killed me, then killed my mob. Majority of the players on tur_dun04 are bunch of assholes. All they can do is kill players who aren't on their level and do the /heh emoticon. They need to get off their high-horse. Sorry I just had to vent.

I think I know why there is no PK in tur_dun04. Because of IGN: Example making a blank name character and then transforming that character to "Andrea Egg". Dunno how he done that. So no PK in tur_dun04.

-1... ive been also also a newbie before and tried to camp TG as possible as i could every hour, but ended up being KS or KOs. since then its become my motivation to be stronger and better so i can fight back with this fully geared guys. for more than 6 months of playing i was able to gear up my GS at 90+% and able to fight back and return some favor. thats why it would be unfair to guys like me whom work hard with previous conditions compare to these newbies who can get what they want with an ease...

"bring back the PK mode in tur_dun04" thats all i can say...

In my opinion, if they decided already that they removed the pk in tur_dun04, its better to implement it in the other map also(except for_fild01 which declared as the pvp place) since they are also many heavy campers now throught the MVP map..

Edited by gagosila123

FBH spawns in the same place too. if its for the newbies sake i think abbey02 should disable PK as well.

but im not that happy that newbies will get to have more advantage than old players. because me, myself actually bought TG instead of hunting it. which took some of my time to farm seeds. i think we are getting a little soft to newbies, making their life easier.

What GM Shino said. How could you expect lower geared players to hunt for TG when they get killed by stronger player in order to get the drops themselves? :) I think that it is a good thing that they took out PK in that map.

You can't blame the newbies here though, because they are the same players like us, but how about the old players out here, are they happy with it? With just implementing things so fast without much consulation from us players???

TG is one of the easiest MVP to camp because he spawn at the exact same place. Other MVPs do not. If pvp in that map is disabled, it is for a good reason.

is that so, i should suggest that abbey02 will be NON PVP map also. since FBH spawn in the same place

Edited by Boklek

TG is one of the easiest MVP to camp because he spawn at the exact same place. Other MVPs do not. If pvp in that map is disabled, it is for a good reason.

I don't mind if PvP is on or not, so that's why I am asking: Isn't that the reason to keep PvP on? Because it is so easy to find him...? lol

A server who stands for making hard quests and not agreeing in making them easier, but then making MvP hunting easier is in my view kinda contradicting. Even if this are two different rubrics.

How could you expect lower geared players to hunt for TG when they get killed by stronger player in order to get the drops themselves? :)

I just waited for this because this makes not even sense.

tur_dun04 is most of the time full of players or has at least someone who is really strong geard. Now imagine TG appears and the strong and low player attack him at the same time. Who receives the MvP and items...? rofl

The chances are nearly the same as before for the lower geard players, just with the difference that some higher players might get bored from now on.

So now when I think about it... I would support the request of reenable PvP on tur_dun04. Also because players will get faster bored when they are able to receive all cards that fast.