El7

El's Full Focused Arrow Strike Build Guide

Kindly answer the poll so others can tell if this guide is good for them. Thank you!  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Did my guide helped you?

i vote helpful on guide but can you share stuffs lol xD good strategies for sniper but no guide on thanatos and how to summon thanatos in summon room and what are the best equips and what are the requirements of it....

its Forsaken Soldier Card. which Gives the user Immunity to Stone Status.

How to reach 101 luk without ifrit freys? Currently I use dex belts only. with Falcon Eyes I have 86 crit in my alt+a. Is that enough? Since FAS adds plus 20 right?

Also how is minimal int really ok? My SP with 2 fbh on is around 700 only with buffs so I can barely spam FAS without eating so many seeds

How to reach 101 luk without ifrit freys? Currently I use dex belts only. with Falcon Eyes I have 86 crit in my alt+a. Is that enough? Since FAS adds plus 20 right?

Also how is minimal int really ok? My SP with 2 fbh on is around 700 only with buffs so I can barely spam FAS without eating so many seeds

Just add LUK until you hit 81 crit with or without Falcon Eyes.

Not sure about the int though.

Nice thread for newbies :3

FBH deals bonus damage to Angel and Demon monster types.

FBH also deals damage to demi-human

noob question is freyr gaunlet a donate item?

Yes it is a donate item

Sir, i have a question..

I followed to your guide, tried to be to every single detail. Right now, i'm still confused about the stat..

What do you mean by 'AGI = until ASPD 195' and 'LUK = crit 101'? Is i'm adjusting my stat with my full equip (or my buff also?), then adjust AGI & LUK until desired number? The thing is, i have 195 ASPD with just 1 AGI xD

And LUK, i added few so the critical point are 101, without buff..

Is that correct? I just want a same perseption..

And now i tried to make a coma bow. But i think, with that stat, i can't use L.Bow, because the overall stat will not maximized. Another money to spend xD

Hope for your respond, thx btw

:)

Sir, i have a question..

I followed to your guide, tried to be to every single detail. Right now, i'm still confused about the stat..

What do you mean by 'AGI = until ASPD 195' and 'LUK = crit 101'? Is i'm adjusting my stat with my full equip (or my buff also?), then adjust AGI & LUK until desired number? The thing is, i have 195 ASPD with just 1 AGI xD

And now i tried to make a coma bow. But i think, with that stat, i can't use L.Bow, because the overall stat will not maximized. Another money to spend xD

I suggest use falcons eye if u are making the crit 101 . Falcons eye can add crit D:

Sir, i have a question..

i dont think u need to make ur crit 101 with no buffs , u need 71 crit with no buff because falcon eyes makes your crit chance + 10 and focused arrow strike +20 crit chance , that will make 101 crit chance

I suggest use falcons eye if u are making the crit 101 . Falcons eye can add crit D:

i dont think u need to make ur crit 101 with no buffs , u need 71 crit with no buff because falcon eyes makes your crit chance + 10 and focused arrow strike +20 crit chance , that will make 101 crit chance

Oh i see..

So i set my stat with just equip on and without buff, right? But is there any chance, that higher critical hit (102 or 103) can make any change? Like higher damage of FAS?

Oh! I almost forgot.. One thing that bothers me. Because i tried to follow any single detail in this guide, my SP became sooo tiny because of 2 FBH in my Fking Boots. And also, i tried to add little bit for INT point, but that was not helping at all. I still have a tiny SP.. Any solution?

Oh i see..

So i set my stat with just equip on and without buff, right? But is there any chance, that higher critical hit (102 or 103) can make any change? Like higher damage of FAS?

Oh! I almost forgot.. One thing that bothers me. Because i tried to follow any single detail in this guide, my SP became sooo tiny because of 2 FBH in my Fking Boots. And also, i tried to add little bit for INT point, but that was not helping at all. I still have a tiny SP.. Any solution?

3kiel 1 pharaoh ? Coz its normal coz fbh consume . Well if u farming try to put 2xgreenferus on boots . or 2gec

3kiel 1 pharaoh ? Coz its normal coz fbh consume . Well if u farming try to put 2xgreenferus on boots . or 2gec

I don't use pharaoh.. What's the effect of pharaoh?

Yeah, i use 3 kiel..

Hmmm so i just bring many seed/berry to recover my SP? My weight capacity is just 7280, the STR is about 86+54. Should i add more or not?

I don't use pharaoh.. What's the effect of pharaoh?

Yeah, i use 3 kiel..

Hmmm so i just bring many seed/berry to recover my SP? My weight capacity is just 7280, the STR is about 86+54. Should i add more or not?

You don't need 86 str lol, just have enough str to hold around 300~ seeds. If you're playing sniper right you won't need to hold anymore then that.