El7

El's Full Focused Arrow Strike Build Guide

Kindly answer the poll so others can tell if this guide is good for them. Thank you!  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Did my guide helped you?

On 4/18/2017 at 0:24 AM, spycyfy said:

leave luk alone and invest it either on str (to hold more seeds/increase little dmg too) or vit (increase more hp) or int (more spam on fas) and make your dex flat 300 or any that is divisible by 10.

feel free to play with your stats and look for your own build :)

i have +239 dex so i added 291.. is that too much?

6 hours ago, 1+1=3 said:

i have +239 dex so i added 291.. is that too much?

yeah i think thats fine but i suggest to make it dex flat 300 to get the bonus damage more or leave it at 291 and invest more in vit so you can tank/survive even longer in woe.

Either way its your call if you want the damage or hp to go higher.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2017 at 4:42 PM, spycyfy said:

yeah i think thats fine but i suggest to make it dex flat 300 to get the bonus damage more or leave it at 291 and invest more in vit so you can tank/survive even longer in woe.

Either way its your call if you want the damage or hp to go higher.

ohh.. i thought divisible by 10 is base + additional stats ehehehe.. so i must make the base divisible by 10 now.. thanks.

18 minutes ago, 1+1=3 said:

ohh.. i thought divisible by 10 is base + additional stats ehehehe.. so i must make the base divisible by 10 now.. thanks.

No, what i meant was since you have the freyrs gauntlets you dont need to put luk anymore right? so what im saying is its either you make your dex divisible by 10 (base+add stats) or flat 300 for the purpose of its additional damage.

7 hours ago, Kate Luminary said:

Is this still viable for MVP Hunting on today's meta?

yes sir, sniper's FAS build never change

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, tracer123 said:

Woah this guide got 120k views! Got lots of views compare to other articles and guides! But I notice that this guide was made 2013. Can I still use this guide or is it already outdated?

Still legit ?

After 6 years I just came back to visit the game and I didn't expect that my sniper guide has gain alot of views. It seems my guide helped alot of newbies. I really appreciated it even though my guide has tons of wrong grammars etc but still my guide is helping new players until now. Maybe I will update again just to change the layout because I notice it's kinda messy and hard to understand. I will make it more comprehensible when I got time. But the problem is I've been gone for like 6 years so yeah I need to cope up with the changes. Still thanks to all the players that followed my guide until today.

• Thanks 1

On 9/16/2019 at 2:45 PM, El7 said:

After 6 years I just came back to visit the game and I didn't expect that my sniper guide has gain alot of views. It seems my guide helped alot of newbies. I really appreciated it even though my guide has tons of wrong grammars etc but still my guide is helping new players until now. Maybe I will update again just to change the layout because I notice it's kinda messy and hard to understand. I will make it more comprehensible when I got time. But the problem is I've been gone for like 6 years so yeah I need to cope up with the changes. Still thanks to all the players that followed my guide until today.

YOUR ARTICLE HELPED ME ALOT

• Like 1

Basically this ds/fas build needs a low ping/or really near to the server host to spam greatly :3 (just like asura champ/combo champ/sbk sinX)

More power Fro ❤️

Edited by niemono89
High ping users is hopeless :3