El7

El's Full Focused Arrow Strike Build Guide

Kindly answer the poll so others can tell if this guide is good for them. Thank you!  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Did my guide helped you?

You don't need 86 str lol, just have enough str to hold around 300~ seeds. If you're playing sniper right you won't need to hold anymore then that.

Oh i see..

So a sniper will be low at SP and maximum weight? *sigh*

Ah question again. Can a sniper damage to another player over 90k with FAS? Because i got FASed with damage over 90k >,<

Oh i see..

So a sniper will be low at SP and maximum weight? *sigh*

Ah question again. Can a sniper damage to another player over 90k with FAS? Because i got FASed with damage over 90k >,<

There is no damage cap, but highest damage shown is always 999,999. So yes, you can FAS over 90k, even over 400k. Just all depends on what you and the opponent are wearing.

I don't use pharaoh.. What's the effect of pharaoh?

Yeah, i use 3 kiel..

Hmmm so i just bring many seed/berry to recover my SP? My weight capacity is just 7280, the STR is about 86+54. Should i add more or not

Pharaoh card:

Reduce SP Consumption of skills by 30%.

u can try SinX card and ifrit too

Pharaoh card:

Reduce SP Consumption of skills by 30%.

u can try SinX card and ifrit too

Oh i see.. And where i put the card? Accesory? Headgear?

I already used 2 ifrit with 2 freyr gauntlet, and sinx card in my garment with skoll card..

Hmmm i just wandering, if this build meant to be full FAS, why not using goldenring and pouring card as default? Goldenring add 25% damage to demi-human and pouring add 10% damage to FAS.. ^^'

Oh i see.. And where i put the card? Accesory? Headgear?

I already used 2 ifrit with 2 freyr gauntlet, and sinx card in my garment with skoll card..

Hmmm i just wandering, if this build meant to be full FAS, why not using goldenring and pouring card as default? Goldenring add 25% damage to demi-human and pouring add 10% damage to FAS.. ^^'

i main this card build

Headgear:

Upper: 2 Kiel

Middle: 1 Kiel

Lower: 1 MayaP

Weapon: 2 TG , 2 Paper

Armor: Ghostring , TGK

Boots: 2 FBH

Cloak: Skoll , Raydric

Accesory: Ifrit

but my equips is not good , only vote fking set and l.bow and fallen ghost and 1 l.gauntlet

im still finding sinx card

Edited by forsakenlelouch

i main this card build

Headgear:

Upper: 2 Kiel

Middle: 1 Kiel

Lower: 1 MayaP

Weapon: 2 TG , 2 Paper

Armor: Ghostring , TGK

Boots: 2 FBH

Cloak: Skoll , Raydric

Accesory: Ifrit

but my equips is not good , only vote fking set and l.bow and fallen ghost and 1 l.gauntlet

im still finding sinx card

whoaaa.. your card set are same as mine. but i still not using my maya p card, because i borrowed my sinx aurora with s-58 card inside it. i still searching zeny/tokens for skull/emp aurora..

do you think sniper need an anti-stun/coma/or whatever that stop our movement? like fsold or s-58 card? because sniper attacks from distance..

whoaaa.. your card set are same as mine. but i still not using my maya p card, because i borrowed my sinx aurora with s-58 card inside it. i still searching zeny/tokens for skull/emp aurora..

do you think sniper need an anti-stun/coma/or whatever that stop our movement? like fsold or s-58 card? because sniper attacks from distance..

u need fsold for puppetring users

my sp is like 453 only and i always bring about 400+ seeds xD

u can try golden thief bug card

card.gifGolden Thief Bug Card [Shield] Item ID# 4128 (Golden_Bug_Card)
Nullify all magic spells, including supportive skills, that target the owner at the cost of doubling SP Consumption cost when using skills

Edited by forsakenlelouch

having a difficult time questing for sniper cursed ring. and i can't find someone who sells it. but there's sniper cursed jacket. is the effect is same as sniper cursed ring or not? *sigh*

yea it have same effects . well u want snipe c . set i have Q_Q ?

hello.. im back xD

anybody using noxious card? some friend advice me to use it against sniper. any clue?

and i have 3 switches in cloack. sinx+skoll, 2ray, 2nox.. is that okay?

also, i have 3 switches in armor. tao+gr, tao+evil druid, and tao+angeling. still, i dont have any clue for that use ^^'

AFAIK, tao+gr as default, tao+evil druid against sin x, and tao+angeling..... no clue..... lol

still collectiong for 400 a.toks for ship hat. so looong way to go xD

hello.. im back xD

anybody using noxious card? some friend advice me to use it against sniper. any clue?

and i have 3 switches in cloack. sinx+skoll, 2ray, 2nox.. is that okay?

also, i have 3 switches in armor. tao+gr, tao+evil druid, and tao+angeling. still, i dont have any clue for that use ^^'

AFAIK, tao+gr as default, tao+evil druid against sin x, and tao+angeling..... no clue..... lol

still collectiong for 400 a.toks for ship hat. so looong way to go xD

Noxious is good for anti snip . tao + defaul = coz of champs . tao + evil druid = anti sinx . yea sounds already good just have to do switching /bm stuffs.

Noxious is good for anti snip . tao + defaul = coz of champs . tao + evil druid = anti sinx . yea sounds already good just have to do switching /bm stuffs.

yeah, still learning how to use /bm better, but im getting used xD

since you reply, i heard thana+blessed combination have the most damage. many of my friends switch from cursed to blessed since they have thana.. what do you think? and if switched from cursed to blessed, did the stat change to? or just change the ring?

yeah, still learning how to use /bm better, but im getting used xD

since you reply, i heard thana+blessed combination have the most damage. many of my friends switch from cursed to blessed since they have thana.. what do you think? and if switched from cursed to blessed, did the stat change to? or just change the ring?

Even they don't have thana more people still like b.ring hmm maybe because of % attack ? I only know thana works on DS . Cursed is good tho for me , well it depends on u . Me not good at this huehuehe .

Even they don't have thana more people still like b.ring hmm maybe because of % attack ? I only know thana works on DS . Cursed is good tho for me , well it depends on u . Me not good at this huehuehe .

oh i see..

but i prefered cursed set, kinda cool. i don't like those fluffy wingy wings on blessed set xD

anyway, thx for your respond ;)

Hello, may I ask why the weapon cards are 2x TG and 2x paper and not goldenring?

Turtle General is for damage increase, of course.

And the reason why 2x The Paper is should be in the card because it increases the FAS damage (critical).

FAS is considered as a critical attack since when casted, it gives +20 crit on the skill.

And if the +20 crit combined with the base crit, and the sum is 101 and above, it will bypass your target's defense, and have increased damage

thanks to the Paper card.