El7

El's Full Focused Arrow Strike Build Guide

Kindly answer the poll so others can tell if this guide is good for them. Thank you!  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Did my guide helped you?

Too expensive. Reading it makes me think Snipers are gonna take a looooooooooooooooong time to build up before they can do decent damage against PVP or PVMVP.

Too expensive. Reading it makes me think Snipers are gonna take a looooooooooooooooong time to build up before they can do decent damage against PVP or PVMVP.

You are right but consider this; best builds for every class are always expensive ^^

I think snipers are the cheapest class in fRO

I think snipers are the cheapest class in fRO

royce ma kokujin

i missed ya :D

Ontopic, what he said is true, considering you don't need Thana or Inca to bypass defense. You would still deal tons of damage with FAS without those cards.

Farming for some time will get you geared with cards in no time.

Yow Aero. Missed ya too bruh

Also, I observed that you really crit alot at 81 crit. So my point is we can invest to other stats than putting it on luk but it's still people's preference if they want 100% crit

Yow Aero. Missed ya too bruh

Also, I observed that you really crit alot at 81 crit. So my point is we can invest to other stats than putting it on luk but it's still people's preference if they want 100% crit

All you need is 71 crit.. Why do you need 81?

I want to ask..

Is there any way to increase FAS damage? I'm talking about buff, like aloevera, or etc? Thx b4 ;)

Aloe Vera grants Provoke, which increases your damage in exchange for your defense, so yeah.

It's a good consumable for snipers who risk :)

My Fas dmg isn't stable and I don't know what im doing wrong any idea?

Just go through on this build or make your own build.

This guide is very helpful. +1

Though I have my own build :)

It differs from style of players, seebing

If you think your FAS were high enough, then you can change to dex gauntet probably

FAS sniper were already ignores defenses anyway.

Therefore, even slot-in thanatos card in, it will makes no big different.

Thanatos card were good for double strafe sniper build only :P

Get as much info from this guide then try the following below If you want 60k each FAS. It works for me not sure about the others. my HP is around 200k.

- 2dex runes instead of 2xifrits

- around 290 dex

- fkcloak=1skoll1pouring

- self buff(truesight)then add luk til you get to 80-90 crit, FAS adds 20 so in total ure crit will be around100-110.

- ship cap

-aloevera

Against GS?

-fkarmor (high priest card for assumptio, holy/angeling)

-imma, shadow, fire

-l.bow1 (vr,whitesmith card, dwar, maero)

-l.bow2 (vr,2lod,whitesmith card)

-go nuts ask GF or brother to press yggseed!!!! Teamwork owns!!!

Edited by Champagnepapi

2 hours ago, 1+1=3 said:

this is my crit rate at 74 already.. if i buff falcon eyes i would get 86.. meaning i already have more crit than what is required. how can i change this?

screenForbidden021.jpg

leave luk alone and invest it either on str (to hold more seeds/increase little dmg too) or vit (increase more hp) or int (more spam on fas) and make your dex flat 300 or any that is divisible by 10.

feel free to play with your stats and look for your own build :)

• Like 1

??????

??????

Thana fast focused strike is not useless. Damage is unstable because of certain player's vit defense. Just make sure you build a sniper that don't have 100+ CRIT.  It ignores defense and it is basically like INCAN. Better reset your stat and not use this build if you're going thana sniper.

also don't put the paper cards with thana.

Use Thana tg tg skel worker

or whatever combination you think people always default.

thana tg tg mao

This build is only for FULL TIME "CRIT and THE PAPER BUILD"

I don't go this build for PvP. ONLY for Raid and if and only if I want to PVP and not use thana on sniper... sometimes. Overall if you go thana build, don't use ifrits in freyrs, no the paper cards, don't put any luk, make sure your fast doesn't always do crit. PUT 2 DEX RUNES IN freyrs. go fk niggas up.