Ops! I know japanese! Hohohoho! >:3

@OnosakiHito:

いいえ、まだまだです。

あなたは日本人ですか。

@Victoria:Yatta! x3

ヤッタ

>:) i think it means You did it? :D

Edited by Victoria

Hey there! Welcome to fRO. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you ever need help at all, feel free to PM me or talk to another GM. I'm also certain that the other players around here would be more than willing to help.

私はJusticeと言います。よろしくお願いします!fROにようこそ!私も日本語を話せますけど、ちょっとよくないです。まだ大学で勉強しています。Onosakiさんの方が上手ですね。ハハハハ!Strawbeeさんは「まだまだです」と言ったのに、本当に上手ですよ!じゃ、Strawbeeさんは助けていれば、私に聞いた方がいいですよ。何があっても、手伝いますよ。分かった?(LOL I hope those last few sentences made sence...)

(I'm called Justice. Nice to meet you! Welcome to fRO. I also speak Japanese, but I'm not very good. I'm still studying it in college. Onosaki is better than me. HAHAHAHA! Even though you say you might say you're not that good at Japanese, you really are! Well, if you need help, it would be good to ask me. No matter what it is, I'll help. Got it?)

*bad-ish translation of my own words*

Hey there! Welcome to fRO. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you ever need help at all, feel free to PM me or talk to another GM. I'm also certain that the other players around here would be more than willing to help.

私はJusticeと言います。よろしくお願いします!fROにようこそ!私も日本語を話せますけど、ちょっとよくないです。まだ大学で勉強しています。Onosakiさんの方が上手ですね。ハハハハ!Strawbeeさんは「まだまだです」と言ったのに、本当に上手ですよ!じゃ、Strawbeeさんは助けていれば、私に聞いた方がいいですよ。何があっても、手伝いますよ。分かった?(LOL I hope those last few sentences made sence...)

(I'm called Justice. Nice to meet you! Welcome to fRO. I also speak Japanese, but I'm not very good. I'm still studying it in college. Onosaki is better than me. HAHAHAHA! Even though you say you might say you're not that good at Japanese, you really are! Well, if you need help, it would be good to ask me. No matter what it is, I'll help. Got it?)

wow! all i understand is Justice, Onosaki and Strawbee that have decorations everywhere @~@

hey there! I'm new here myself :)

looking forward on meeting you in game.

I hope I have friends to play here as well. Enjoy!

@Victoria:

Yep, you're right. It should be written like this though: やった. :3

That's awesome!

I can't even translate it properly yet as I'm still confused with their word pattern.

And there's evil called Kanji... Dx

hey there! I'm new here myself :)

looking forward on meeting you in game.

I hope I have friends to play here as well. Enjoy!

Hey, welcome aboard :)

I'll see you in game! >]

Oh wow! i learned japanese just because of this post xD

anyways i do know a little bit japanese.. must be because of animes O.o

Oh wow! i learned japanese just because of this post xD

anyways i do know a little bit japanese.. must be because of animes O.o

Should learn from me. You know? lol

Should learn from me. You know? lol

We have four levels here and Im at level 2. Say, how good is your nihongo? :3

Welcome to the server. English please :D

Dun worry, I'll only talk to them in Japanese through PM. Sorry @_@

@OnosakiHito:

いいえ、まだまだです。

あなたは日本人ですか。

いええ、僕は日本人じゃない。セルビア人です、そして僕は日本語を習えます。w

Justiceさんの「Onosakiさんの方が上手ですね。ハハハハ!」は当を得ないです。wwwww

僕は日本語まだまだよく分からない。でも漢字を読みます。何があっても、僕も手伝いますよ!(。・ω・。)ノ♡

(No, I'm not japanese. I'm serbian and I learn japanese. Justice's "Onosaki is better than me. HAHAHAHA! " isn't true at all. Hahahaha

I still don't understand the japanese language well enough, but I'm able to read Kanjis. No matter what it is, I will help you too! (。・ω・。)ノ♡)

Justice is better than me :D