nellysky

Bot Check Menu

During farming a bot pop up msg will apear on ur screen due to amount of kills of mobs..

it makes u enter a 3 number combination on it..

note.. carefull and make sure of the number or a code that u gonna enter coz if u do a mistake for three times ur character will be jailed sentence for 1 yr...

this is just to aware evry1.. specialy to those who doesnt read the update yet..

what number is that? i dont have an idea T_T

Go somewhere to test, such as for_fild06, and try to hit a few mobs. Bot pop up message will appear on your screen. All you have to do is just enter the code correctly.

And for peepz that using bot to farm. YOU MAD BRO?! lol. - Peace.

This update, seriously kewl.

This would even jail people that uses macro on their keyboards to afk farm. I should try and get one of my characters jailed so that i can stay there and watch how many bots this will catch lol

i was the 1st character who has been jailed.. but im not using thing as bot.. i just ignore the pup up.. and enter a wrong code..

the sentence is 1 yr on jail.. so u must be carefull guys...

so i file immedietly a ticket to prove that i am not a bot. ..

and post this topic to be a warning...

Go somewhere to test, such as for_fild06, and try to hit a few mobs. Bot pop up message will appear on your screen. All you have to do is just enter the code correctly.

And for peepz that using bot to farm. YOU MAD BRO?! lol. - Peace.

This update, seriously kewl.

its just bothers me because im a type of player who do quests. Its just my 3rd wk today.. so im afraid to be ban :/

its just bothers me because im a type of player who do quests. Its just my 3rd wk today.. so im afraid to be ban :/

I think you will only go to jail if you haven't put the correct codes 3times.

Edited by Victoria

I think you will only go to jail once you haven't put the correct codes 3times.

yeah ur char will jail only once on a year.. coz if u havent enter the correct codes in 3 times ur char will be jailed on exact 1 year..

what if you leave your Wiz with auto clicker. and you hold the F1. is that counted as botting?

what if you leave your Wiz with auto clicker. and you hold the F1. is that counted as botting?

I think its counted as AFK farming which is a little alike with botting and its also punishable :3

Here's the punishment:

AFK Farming (to "AFK" [Away from Keyboard] while your homunculus kills spawns):

Farming while AFK gives those players an unfair advantage over those who actually take their time to farm their items. This also applies to AFKing on any class whilst using a Dark Lord card or any other card/item that automatically uses a skill to kill spawns.

First offense:

-Disconnection

Second Offense:

-5 hours jail.

Third Offense:

-10 hours jail.

Edited by Victoria

I'm really baffled as to why people would supposedly just spam enter when they see a message pop up saying "Bot check." It seems like it would be common sense if something is popping up with a message like that maybe the smartest thing to do would be to enter the code.

I'm really baffled as to why people would supposedly just spam enter when they see a message pop up saying "Bot check." It seems like it would be common sense if something is popping up with a message like that maybe the smartest thing to do would be to enter the code.

Or at least read what the pop up has to say. It's not every day you get a pop up in a game like this. xD I'm interested to see how many bots slip through the checker. I'll be there if they do though.

I think its counted as AFK farming which is a little alike with botting and its also punishable :3

naw that's not AFK farmin i think.. he's holing the f1 button.. :3 meaning he's not afk and farming while clicking on the keyboard and mouse ^^

Or at least read what the pop up has to say. It's not every day you get a pop up in a game like this. xD I'm interested to see how many bots slip through the checker. I'll be there if they do though.

uhmm... GM, i for one, when i farm i put the mapname,example: ra_san02, in alt+m.. so that if i alt+1 then i would just warp..

there was one time that the popup msg popped up and in the same time i clicked alt+1 therefore warping and making the popup disappear >.< would that count as an offense???

Edited by bboygarrison