Genesis

Cluck Cluck Boom, King Of Emperium, Lms, New Valkyrie Expansion, Event Handler, Bot Check And More!

Question: How does the "New System Bot Check" work? Like, is it possible for a player(who doesn't bot) gets accidentally, jailed?

Question: How does the "New System Bot Check" work? Like, is it possible for a player(who doesn't bot) gets accidentally, jailed?

Unlikely. After a random amount of kills you will trigger the bot checker. It will ask you to enter something, you have 3 chances to get it right. If you fail all 3 you will be jailed.

my char is dead then i return to the last save point.. wen i get back i was on jailed.. i realy dont hav an idea about the pop up so iv press enter several times. and return to my last save point. and wen i get back to the mvp i was jail already..

Mr. Administrator,

The 'Start' button on my patcher is unclickable. After the update, it says 'C:\Program Files\ForsakenRO\fordate!grf is in use'.

I don't know how to fix it. Need your help Sir :(

Unlikely. After a random amount of kills you will trigger the bot checker. It will ask you to enter something, you have 3 chances to get it right. If you fail all 3 you will be jailed.

What is that 'something' that we would enter Sir?

I find it unfair for players like me who does quests Sir. What if we don't know what to enter on the pop up box, we will be jailed?

We need more info Sir Genesis :(

There is no nerf. I don't see a nerf mentioned anywhere.

I think what he wants to say sir Genesis is that, SinXes cannot use L.SinxCrit/L.SinxDex together with L.Blade anymore thus, making them think like its a bad thing.

Edited by Victoria

just to cLear things up.. which bLades cant be used with which ones?

2 sinxCrit bLades can NOT be used together...

what eLse?

all blades actually can't be used together..

like L.SinxCrit+L.Blade or L.SinxDex+L.Blade or L.SinxCrit+L.SinxDex or L.SinxCrit+L.SinxCrit and vice versa.

so to sum it up, you should use a dagger type weapon as your left hand weapon. I recommend using an Ice Pick or F.Dagger

Have seen these kind of botchecks before and they are very effective. I don't think being jailed by ignoring and spamming the botcheck to go away is anything "wrong". People will learn that they have to read what's on their screen instead of smacking enter to try and get it away though.

Also like the changes and bugfixes. Awesome update :).

• Like 1

Mr. Administrator,

The 'Start' button on my patcher is unclickable. After the update, it says 'C:\Program Files\ForsakenRO\fordate!grf is in use'.

I don't know how to fix it. Need your help Sir :(

What is that 'something' that we would enter Sir?

I find it unfair for players like me who does quests Sir. What if we don't know what to enter on the pop up box, we will be jailed?

We need more info Sir Genesis :(

Judging by the error message, you have your client open when patching. Close the client before patching.

In regards to your second concern, I think taking 2 seconds to read and enter a code is much fairer to quest doers than allowing people to bot.

I'm glad we've put in the Bot Check. There's nothing I love more than fair farming, as someone who started off here as a rigorous farmer. But I mist admit, I will miss catching bots myself. They're really quite funny when you have them caught. ;3 But now we can catch all the bots we can't see or find.

• Like 4