Genesis

Cluck Cluck Boom, King Of Emperium, Lms, New Valkyrie Expansion, Event Handler, Bot Check And More!

Posted Image
Presents....

Posted Image

Introducing the new Bot Check

We have implemented a new botcheck system, it is still in BETA but we believe it will ensure that farming is done by legitimate players and remains fun! Suspected bots will be warped to jail where all accounts will be banned by GMs!

Posted Image

Introducing the new Event Randomizer

To ensure that The community is entertained we have implemented an Event randomizer! Every hour, with the exception of WoE, GvG and BR, an Event will randomly be picked. So far there are 6 events! More will be added shortly!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Introducing New Valkyrie Helm Expansion

As requested by the community, we have added a number of new Valkyrie Helm Expansion recolors! These will be available through the tokenshop.
Posted Image

• Tiles around healer are unwalkable/unwarpable now.
  • Added more padding around the Forsaken City NPCs so chats cannot be put up so close.
  • Disabled PvP in all Storyline maps.
  • Increased Weight Limit on Legendary and Valkyrie Clown/gypsy weapons.
  • Added EDP to Starter Pack
  • Added warning to Legendary quest stating you cannot wear both assassin cross blades at the same time
  • Added Healers to every town
  • Fixed description for Kobold Archer
  • PvP Rooms now remove all buff skills except FCP
  • Fixed TSS damage on Cahmp Cursed Ring
  • Fixed attack issue with Assassin Cross Cape and Cursed Ring
  • Fixed sprite issue with Boitata
  • Removed Christmas Event
  • Legendary SinX and Legendary Sinx Blade can no longer be worn together.
  • ROP no longer allowed in Non-donation PvP Room
Posted Image
  • Coding and bug fixes by Genesis
  • Previews by Barbie exclusively for ForsakenRO
  • Special thanks to fRO community for reporting bugs and their suggestions!
  • Like 9

This have seriously made my day! <3

WEIGHT LIMIT FOR CLOWN AND GYPSIES LEGENDARY AND VALK WEAP FTW! :D

Edited by Victoria
  • Like 1

Small note,

The ratio for Minigame Tokens to Event Tokens will remain what it is now till we go through beta testing all these Events. I tested all of them myself, but it can't compare to a couple dozen people testing it.

Legendary Lute now gives Enlarge Weight Limit, as it should. (Description update will follow next patch).

@bleak Its Mid May, christmas has been over for months it was due to be removed.

Hi everyone! I hope you all enjoy the update, Genesis worked really hard on it. Look forward to more awesome updates we have planned! <3 I've been working on some new quests and the next episode of the storyline!

If you appreciate this update and all the hard work the staff has been doing, please take a minute and review us on RMS!

I was wondering if you can Make the Saint Patrick Hat drop foods at 50% instead of 1%. Also, can the Caterpillar Rucksack be +8 instead of +5? And maybe sinx dex can be updraded cause right now is only

Effect: Str + 10, Agi + 10, Int + 30, SP + 20%, +10% damage to demi-human, + 5 ASPD. how about adding like a 20% more damge with Sand Attack and like an certain level to cast Sonic Blow. please review this. nice updates :D

For the donation item like sinx dex, would be reasonable to upgrade it.

+ 1.

Posted Image

Presents....

Posted Image

Introducing the new Bot Check

We have implemented a new botcheck system, it is still in BETA but we believe it will ensure that farming is done by legitimate players and remains fun! Suspected bots will be warped to jail where all accounts will be banned by GMs!

Posted Image

• Special thanks to fRO community for reporting bugs and their suggestions!

how does my char jailed even im not doing such thing as boting.. pls fix this.. if it is not a bug maybe it is a mistake

i think genesis u have also change the description of l.stalker bow ist demihuman effect to bow attack percnt or to long ranged attacked percent i think its better than demihuman....can i request the new hat.. can u add some headgears in quest?

Guys, can you please make it so only max level players can join the automated LMS/other PvP events?

The one right now ended in a draw because two players were under 255.

Fixed! Only level 255 are allowed now. Also, party modifications disabled in LMS. Thanks for the report!