Hi fRO!

Forum and Forsaken-RO newbie here!

I migrated from Blackout-RO which I played on and off since 2009.

I've known Ragnarok Online since its beta days. Wow, talk about 10-12 years ago. ;)

I am a wife (no kids yet, just two wiener dogs), nerdist, gamer, runner, sponger, self-taught amateur cook and I bleed garnet and gold for my home team Florida State University. I currently reside in San Diego CA, but will always be a Florida girl at heart.

I play other videogames mainly from the Xbox console and PS1 Emulator.

Whelppf! Self introduction ends here! Pleased to meet y'all! :)

Edited by sshinytoyguns

Hello! Glad to have you join Forsaken RO ^^ I hope you enjoy your stay here! If you have any questions feel free to let us know :)

btw I love your signature lol

Edited by -Si-
  • Like 1

Hello! Glad to have you join Forsaken RO ^^ I hope you enjoy your stay here! If you have any questions feel free to let us know :)

btw I love your signature lol

Thanks! ^^;

It's what I literally do when I wanted to avoid the world! :p

Edited by sshinytoyguns

Hiya and welcome! I also love your signature! And I would love to see pictures of your dogs! :) Anywaysss, I hope you'll enjoy it here, and if you ever have any questions or just want to chat, you're more than welcome to swing by the help desk or PM me here. :) Happy playing!

• Like 1

Heya! Welcome to the Server! :)

I also love your signature! Ish so Cute! <3

Hope to see you ingame! :)

Hiya and welcome! I also love your signature! And I would love to see pictures of your dogs! :) Anywaysss, I hope you'll enjoy it here, and if you ever have any questions or just want to chat, you're more than welcome to swing by the help desk or PM me here. :) Happy playing!

Haha! Thanks, GM Veracity!

Ask and you shall receive! Below is the photo of my two babies, brown one is Lilly and the black and tan is Riley. :)

Lilly is 6 and Riley is turning 5 later this year. The photo was taken last Christmas. They're both long-haired dachshunds or commonly know as wiener/sausage dogs. :)

Posted Image

I actually have a questions if you don't mind? :)

I am one to consider an oldskool RO gamer. Since I am a newbie to this server I gain my items and zennies through hunting. I noticed when I was hunting for a couple of slotted items it seems like some of the monsters doesn't drop it. For example Sohee for Muffler[1] (just to name one). But when I go to the "Mall", you can actually buy it from there. My current High Priestess is level base/job maxed-up. I started a couple of Quest Items, but I am curious to where is the best place to hunt items that I can sell for big zennies via the NPC?

Any advice is greatly appreciated! :)

Heya! Welcome to the Server! :)

I also love your signature! Ish so Cute! <3

Hope to see you ingame! :)

Hi Victoria! Haha! Thanks so much! I figured people will get a nice laugh on my signature! :D

I see you love to cook! Awesome hobby you got there!

I myself LOVE too cook! ;)

Haha! Thanks, GM Veracity!

Ask and you shall receive! Below is the photo of my two babies, brown one is Lilly and the black and tan is Riley. :)

Lilly is 6 and Riley is turning 5 later this year. The photo was taken last Christmas. They're both long-haired dachshunds or commonly know as wiener/sausage dogs. :)

Posted Image

I actually have a questions if you don't mind? :)

I am one to consider an oldskool RO gamer. Since I am a newbie to this server I gain my items and zennies through hunting. I noticed when I was hunting for a couple of slotted items it seems like some of the monsters doesn't drop it. For example Sohee for Muffler[1] (just to name one). But when I go to the "Mall", you can actually buy it from there. My current High Priestess is level base/job maxed-up. I started a couple of Quest Items, but I am curious to where is the best place to hunt items that I can sell for big zennies via the NPC?

Any advice is greatly appreciated! :)

I think the best item that cost big when you sell them to NPCs is the Treasure Box.. you can get them from abyss_03 from Gold Acidus. Each Treasure Box costs 150,000 Zeny or higher (if your using a Merchant Class with Overcharge Skill). to make it easier for you, type @alootid 7444 so you can loot the Treasure Boxes easier :)

And Also.. Your Dacshunds look GORGEOUS! I really love Dogs than cats. Their so cute with their outfits <3 I wish i can touch them inrl :<

Hi Victoria! Haha! Thanks so much! I figured people will get a nice laugh on my signature! :D

I see you love to cook! Awesome hobby you got there!

I myself LOVE too cook! ;)

OMG we can be good cooking buddies! What do you love to cook? I cook different Italian dishes and maybe American :) I really hope i see you ingame and talk about our recipes and dishes! hihi :D

Edited by Victoria

I think the best item that cost big when you sell them to NPCs is the Treasure Box.. you can get them from abyss_03 from Gold Acidus. Each Treasure Box costs 150,000 Zeny or higher (if your using a Merchant Class with Overcharge Skill). to make it easier for you, type @alootid 7444 so you can loot the Treasure Boxes easier :)

And Also.. Your Dacshunds look GORGEOUS! I really love Dogs than cats. Their so cute with their outfits <3 I wish i can touch them inrl :<

OMG we can be good cooking buddies! What do you love to cook? I cook different Italian dishes and maybe American :) I really hope i see you ingame and talk about our recipes and dishes! hihi :D

Thank you sooo much! Yup, been married to my husband for almost 1 1/2 year now. We have plans in place having kids, but not anytime soon. So yeah, Riley and Lilly are our current kids. :D

I pretty much can cook anything, except French Cuisine. I am Filipino part Spanish and Italian (do the Math there. Haha! ;)).

Unfortunately, I don't follow recipes at all. :(

GIve me a basket full of mystery ingredients and I'll whip something up for you! :D

And OH MY WORD! Y'all are awesome! Treasure Box does cost about 150k zennies! I'm trying to hunt zennies for the Quest Items. :D

Thank you sooo much! Yup, been married to my husband for almost 1 1/2 year now. We have plans in place having kids, but not anytime soon. So yeah, Riley and Lilly are our current kids. :D

I pretty much can cook anything, except French Cuisine. I am Filipino part Spanish and Italian (do the Math there. Haha! ;)).

Unfortunately, I don't follow recipes at all. :(

GIve me a basket full of mystery ingredients and I'll whip something up for you! :D

And OH MY WORD! Y'all are awesome! Treasure Box does cost about 150k zennies! I'm trying to hunt zennies for the Quest Items. :D

Ohh i love that determination! I sometimes experiment some foods and test if they can work real good. I also make my own Recipes. Im still learning some French Cuisines. And i cant wait to see your new baby! <3 say Hi to your husband for me :). Riley and Lily are so so CUTE! I had a dog so cute once but she died :'( her name is Cyber. i really wish i could touch your dogs. <3 And im always happy to help :)

Before i forgot.. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! <3 your birthday is April 27 right? if im mistaken please ignore xD

Ohh i love that determination! I sometimes experiment some foods and test if they can work real good. I also make my own Recipes. Im still learning some French Cuisines. And i cant wait to see your new baby! <3 say Hi to your husband for me :). Riley and Lily are so so CUTE! I had a dog so cute once but she died :'( her name is Cyber. i really wish i could touch your dogs. <3 And im always happy to help :)

Before i forgot.. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! <3 your birthday is April 27 right? if im mistaken please ignore xD

Yup! You got it right! My birthday was April 27. :D

Thank you so much!

Just turned 29, but will always be a kid at heart! ;)

Sup ! :))

Suuuuuuuuup dude! :D

Welcome to the server! :)

Hiiii!!! Thanks so much! :)

cool another cali person. Hello and Welcome to the Server!

Yup! Helloooo and thanks!! I'm enjoying it so far! :D

Welcome to the server! :)

Thanks so much!! :D

Welcome to FRO!!!! :3 Hehe.... If i am able to online back in FRO. Do find me for your welcome present <3 :3

Anything just pm me in

Precious Baby or Precious Bio ^^

Aww! You're so kind, but you didn't have to! :))

lol dat sig

Welcome to the server =p

Haha! I love that the people here get a laugh out of it!

Thanks for the awesome welcome! :D

Thanks <3

Give me also a Welcome Gift! >:)

haha kidding! ;)

Edited by Victoria

hi, welcome to da server ~ :3

P.s nice sig xD;

Haha! Thanks for the welcome! :D