Aura: Kiel/Geminii/Fsold

lower: MayaP/Geminii/Kiel

(needs to have 3 Kiels total)

Armor: Tao Tao, Tao GR, RSX GR

Cloak: Raydric Raydric, Raydric Skoll, Skoll Skoll, Devi Devi

Boots: FBH FBH

Right Hand: L. Dex Blade : TG, TG, Goldenring, Goldenring

Offhand: L.SinX Blade: TG Hydra Hydra Incant/Thana

MATK increasing cards don't have any effect on SBK dmg since the dmg is calculated with INT, not MATK

Dex is for the physical part of the skill to hit. Incant/Thana is to increase the physical dmg.

Best strategy is to use a strip weapon, then switch to dmg weapon and spam till it drops. You should avoid close range, but even if it's inevitable you should be able to deal at least some dmg then backslide and cloak to gain distance and repeat spamming SBK.

• Like 1

wouLdnt having an ice pick/combat knife on the Left hand be better?

I did try using a noobie set up, and just having the combat knife on the Left hand gave me Like 50% more damage on demi humans. XD .. I can onLy imagine what an Ice pick wouLd do. hehe.

aaand the 2 FBH's on the footgear, I dont think they're necessary.. better off just having more HP with it. hehe.. If I had the cards, i'd put in movement speed on there. hehe..

anyone is free to correct me If my thoughts are a LittLe bit off. :P

FBH is 50% more dmg on demi-human so not using it would be stupid.

If you can't get thana using icepick is an option, but I don't know if thana-effect is better than TG, Hydra,Hydra, Incant.

Edited by ChainBreak

Tg and Goldering have no effect as % more dmg cards like hydras aslo dosnt work. Place Atroce cards and get more attack. If you want to spam faster you can use 3x kiels and one uber poring card which gives -5% cast delay.

Thana is must use if you have. Or ice pick will do too.

You can mess around with stats, I usually do 12k-25k with high str and 1 base int.

Edited by -Si-

Oh yeah, I forgot about the AdditionaL damage to demi humans the FBH adds. My bad. /heh .. but doesnt %modifiers not work for souL destroyer? XD

afaik, thana = more def means more damage, hence peopLe using more -vit def equips.

ice pick = def doesnt matter, vit def or not.

Edited by Carabao

Oh yeah, I forgot about the AdditionaL damage to demi humans the FBH adds. My bad. /heh .. but doesnt %modifiers not work for souL destroyer? XD

afaik, thana = more def means more damage, hence peopLe using more -vit def equips.

Hey bro... you used to play in VanRO right?? xD if you did.... then this server is a whole lot different server here ^^

and SBsinx is frickin expensive..

Guy on top, nope. I've onLy pLayed on the officiaL ragnarok server.. and that was I think Like 10years ago. XD

So I encourage everyone to correct me If I say something a LittLe off. :)

Edited by Carabao

% modifiers do not work auch as hydra, goldering, tg, skeleton etc. What you need is +attack and hit. Thana is also a choice to add to your weapon. Ip also help, if ppl have skolls on the you can use another weapon.

wait wait wait!!! if you want SBK sinx... i dunno how to distribute stats of sbk sinx correctly :(

BUT i do know that you should have STR for SBK dmg and INT for SP..

soooooooooo... i think you'll need to have atleast 600 sp.. then its spam SBK and seeds..

because SBK's dmg is based on STR..

I tried SBK sinx before.. but i gave up cuz i didnt have the gears xD

hope you do better than me ^^

Give it a test, usually its more int then str or pure str and 99int for amon ra card. Its depending also on your gears, If attacking using SD you hit with..lets say STR dmg. But if you miss it uses INT dmg or vice versa I forgot which.