Untitled

Implementing Wizard Highness

Hi to all~! I would like to suggest a small implement in the wizard Highness weapon. I understand that the weapon itself already have lots of buff and I actually like the way it is. However, as you guys may know, wizard in the first place already are at alot of disadvantage as compare to many class.

I talk about the advantage first. Okay, in terms of damage reduction, definitely i feel it rank second(due to the energy coat as well as many redux equipment) after a full redux paladin. This cover up the loss of low HP on wizard which is why I understand why there is still no boost on wizard HP. Even though i find that it's still not sufficient enough for the wizard class.

And yes, that's all the good thing about wizard class perhaps. Now let's make some comparison with the Prof class. We are talking about magic here right? So, I know that prof class have been nerf down such as not being able to use kingring and fbh which reduces the matk if use by them. This changes is good so as not to make the prof class too OP. However, does it really matter in this server since GTB is fully immune to magic. Well, So what does wiz and prof do when the opponent uses GTB? The ways to deal is either to strip which it's kind of redundant as ALMOST everyone fcp themself ~.~ or uses stave crasher to fight back.

So lets compare the stave crasher of wiz to prof.

Wizard Highness weapon - Increase damage of Stave Crasher by 40%, -10% damage from demi human, +20% hp, Max SP + 10%, + 30 int, MATK + 35%, 5% Possibility of casting Strip Shield, Enlarge Weight Limit Lv. 10, Enable the use of level 3 Deluge and Volcano.

Professor Highess weapon - Enable use of lv 1 Stave Crasher, Enlarge Weight Limit Lv. 10, Max SP + 15%, Int + 35, Str + 35, MATK + 30%

Voluspa Staff of Prophency weapon - Int + 20, Increase Magic Attack damage by 30%, Enable use of Level 1 Stave Crasher, Enable use of Level 10 Enlarge Weight Limit, Increase damage with Stave Crasher by 60%

As you can see from yourself, wiz highness only increase by 40% as compare to voluspa of 60%.

So whose stave will be higher? kinda obvious

Now you may say this "but wiz highess has +30 int and matk +35% as compare to voluspa +20 int and matk+30%. so overall difference should help wizard stave to be about the same or higher right since stave also depend on matk." No doubt wiz highness is better in terms of the int and matk. And indeed matk allows to help improve stave crasher damage but it's only minor. Yes it's only minor.

Let me show you some screenshots that i have tested.

This first screenshot shows a matk that is higher.

Don't mind my trolling weapon. that's not the right card for stave and no convertor was use. lol

Posted Image

i'm not even at full int because of sacrificing the points to increase my vit -_- and look i still only manage to get 188k only.

As you can see from the screenshot, my int is at 283+187 and matk of max 17216

Damage deal is 2997.

Now this second screenshot shows a matk that is much lower but with increase of stave crasher damage.

Posted Image

As you can see from the screenshot, my int now is at 283+162 and matk of max 15477. Difference of 25 int

Remember wiz highess and voluspa difference?

wiz highess +30 int and matk +35%

voluspa +20 int and matk+30%

And my damage deal? 3211 and i'm only using a hat that has 30% more stave damage.

So am i right to conclude higher inflicted damage deal in stave % has better damage deal in higher matk?

Not to mention, prof really have alot more advantage in their class as compare to wizard. Having skills like magic rod to block single target magic, Magnetic earth to block AOE magic, blinding mist to cause ranged attacks to have a -75% damage penalty, and -50 HIT penalty, Double casting(if only wizard have this lol), dispell, deluge of lvl 5 and volcano of lvl 5.

That is why i'm suggesting, having another wizard valk weapon that is similar to voluspa (almost all class have 2-3 different kind of valk weapon) if not implement the current wiz highess such as hmm having hit +100 and removing Max Sp +10%(this is really useless) so we can utilize 1 more slot instead of using phree cards to cover the loss hit.

I'm not sure any one agrees with me but that's how i personally feel and I'm also not asking for a must to implement wizard class such as boosting it and such. In fact i'm fine with now but it will be definitely better if some improvement can be done to it xD.

Edited by Untitled

Do you enchant yourself like Fire converter? "Incase your enemy uses GR Card" 2nd you need Damage like TG "mine i use Incant 2 TG 1 Skeleton worker" and my damage with Stave crusher is like 11k x.x

My Professor have about 22k MATK.

Edited by Reime

Make a Book.. some name suggestions: Poetic Edda or Codex Regius (related to Voluspa)

Effect:

Increase damage of Stave Crasher by 70%, Matk+20%, +30% Max HP, Int+10, Enable Use of Enlarge Weight Limit Lv. 10

P.S im not sure if wiz can use Books O.o just a suggestion though xD

Do you enchant yourself like Fire converter? "Incase your enemy uses GR Card" 2nd you need Damage like TG "mine i use Incant 2 TG 1 Skeleton worker" and my damage with Stave crusher is like 11k x.x

My Professor have about 22k MATK.

Hi Reime, my screen shot is just an example so i didnt use any converter. hee. And probably u can try using 3tg and 1 incant, i think damage will be higher =D. Anyway, just curious you guys dun need to use phree? w/o phree i'll keep missing. haha.

Make a Book.. some name suggestions: Poetic Edda or Codex Regius (related to Voluspa) Effect: Increase damage of Stave Crasher by 70%, Matk+20%, +30% Max HP, Int+10, Enable Use of Enlarge Weight Limit Lv. 10 P.S im not sure if wiz can use Books O.o just a suggestion though xD

haha hmm, i think it will look funny on wiz holding a book. something that look similar to voluspa will be fine xD

Hi Reime, my screen shot is just an example so i didnt use any converter. hee. And probably u can try using 3tg and 1 incant, i think damage will be higher =D. Anyway, just curious you guys dun need to use phree? w/o phree i'll keep missing. haha.

haha hmm, i think it will look funny on wiz holding a book. something that look similar to voluspa will be fine xD

Well, it would look cute if a wiz is using a book xD

Ah~ my bad. 2tg and 1 skeleton worker will deal slightly more. since 3 tg is 1.6 and 2tg plus 1 skel worker is 1.61.

Well, it would look cute if a wiz is using a book xD

hahaha true that. then more people will start to play wiz! xD

Hi to all~! I would like to suggest a small implement in the wizard Highness weapon. I understand that the weapon itself already have lots of buff and I actually like the way it is. However, as you guys may know, wizard in the first place already are at alot of disadvantage as compare to many class.

I talk about the advantage first. Okay, in terms of damage reduction, definitely i feel it rank second(due to the energy coat as well as many redux equipment) after a full redux paladin. This cover up the loss of low HP on wizard which is why I understand why there is still no boost on wizard HP. Even though i find that it's still not sufficient enough for the wizard class.

And yes, that's all the good thing about wizard class perhaps. Now let's make some comparison with the Prof class. We are talking about magic here right? So, I know that prof class have been nerf down such as not being able to use kingring and fbh which reduces the matk if use by them. This changes is good so as not to make the prof class too OP. However, does it really matter in this server since GTB is fully immune to magic. Well, So what does wiz and prof do when the opponent uses GTB? The ways to deal is either to strip which it's kind of redundant as ALMOST everyone fcp themself ~.~ or uses stave crasher to fight back.

So lets compare the stave crasher of wiz to prof.

Wizard Highness weapon - Increase damage of Stave Crasher by 40%, -10% damage from demi human, +20% hp, Max SP + 10%, + 30 int, MATK + 35%, 5% Possibility of casting Strip Shield, Enlarge Weight Limit Lv. 10, Enable the use of level 3 Deluge and Volcano.

Professor Highess weapon - Enable use of lv 1 Stave Crasher, Enlarge Weight Limit Lv. 10, Max SP + 15%, Int + 35, Str + 35, MATK + 30%

Voluspa Staff of Prophency weapon - Int + 20, Increase Magic Attack damage by 30%, Enable use of Level 1 Stave Crasher, Enable use of Level 10 Enlarge Weight Limit, Increase damage with Stave Crasher by 60%

As you can see from yourself, wiz highness only increase by 40% as compare to voluspa of 60%.

So whose stave will be higher? kinda obvious

Now you may say this "but wiz highess has +30 int and matk +35% as compare to voluspa +20 int and matk+30%. so overall difference should help wizard stave to be about the same or higher right since stave also depend on matk." No doubt wiz highness is better in terms of the int and matk. And indeed matk allows to help improve stave crasher damage but it's only minor. Yes it's only minor.

Let me show you some screenshots that i have tested.

This first screenshot shows a matk that is higher.

Don't mind my trolling weapon. that's not the right card for stave and no convertor was use. lol

Posted Image

i'm not even at full int because of sacrificing the points to increase my vit -_- and look i still only manage to get 188k only.

As you can see from the screenshot, my int is at 283+187 and matk of max 17216

Damage deal is 2997.

Now this second screenshot shows a matk that is much lower but with increase of stave crasher damage.

Posted Image

As you can see from the screenshot, my int now is at 283+162 and matk of max 15477. Difference of 25 int

Remember wiz highess and voluspa difference?

wiz highess +30 int and matk +35%

voluspa +20 int and matk+30%

And my damage deal? 3211 and i'm only using a hat that has 30% more stave damage.

So am i right to conclude higher inflicted damage deal in stave % has better damage deal in higher matk?

Not to mention, prof really have alot more advantage in their class as compare to wizard. Having skills like magic rod to block single target magic, Magnetic earth to block AOE magic, blinding mist to cause ranged attacks to have a -75% damage penalty, and -50 HIT penalty, Double casting(if only wizard have this lol), dispell, deluge of lvl 5 and volcano of lvl 5.

That is why i'm suggesting, having another wizard valk weapon that is similar to voluspa (almost all class have 2-3 different kind of valk weapon) if not implement the current wiz highess such as hmm having hit +100 and removing Max Sp +10%(this is really useless) so we can utilize 1 more slot instead of using phree cards to cover the loss hit.

I'm not sure any one agrees with me but that's how i personally feel and I'm also not asking for a must to implement wizard class such as boosting it and such. In fact i'm fine with now but it will be definitely better if some improvement can be done to it xD.

+1 to heha...

The problem is that wizard wasn't created to be great in 1o1 PvP.

Rather the wizard is supposed to be a class that can deal damage to a wide area while staying alive by using safetywall and energycote.

If you change that fact I don't really know how it will affect WoE since a wizard that can deal decent AoE dmg AND good single target dmg could change the pace of the game very quickly.

-1 to boosting existing wizard highness.

However, creating a separate weapon for higher stave crasher damage with reduced magic damage output is fine.

Yup. That is what i had mention as well. If possible make a weapon like voluspa effect for wizard too xD. Well, I don't mind if magic damage output is reduce since it does not greatly affect the stave damage as proven in the images. It all depends on the inflicted % on stave. I can always switch between wiz highness for higher int and then another weapon for stave. That's how prof fight against gtb user and I hope wizard can do the same as well since it's really under rated in pvp =(

The problem is that wizard wasn't created to be great in 1o1 PvP. Rather the wizard is supposed to be a class that can deal damage to a wide area while staying alive by using safetywall and energycote. If you change that fact I don't really know how it will affect WoE since a wizard that can deal decent AoE dmg AND good single target dmg could change the pace of the game very quickly.

Yes, wizard wasn't created to be great in 1v1 which is why i was hoping maybe some implement can be done for the wizard class. And I doubt a slight improvement in stave damage can affect much during WOE. You guys always tend to forget that wizard has a low HP and can't carry much HP healing item(such as seeds/berries) as well. So in order to cover up the loss, we have to increase vit point as well as str point which in return, we lack out in INT and thus lowering our matk. So do you think wizard class still can spam high matk damage on you? Yes it can still be done but remember there is always GTB to block it. I'm not asking to boost the wizard anyway but rather if possible implement on the weapon =)

Yes, wizard wasn't created to be great in 1v1 which is why i was hoping maybe some implement can be done for the wizard class. And I doubt a slight improvement in stave damage can affect much during WOE. You guys always tend to forget that wizard has a low HP and can't carry much HP healing item(such as seeds/berries) as well. So in order to cover up the loss, we have to increase vit point as well as str point which in return, we lack out in INT and thus lowering our matk. So do you think wizard class still can spam high matk damage on you? Yes it can still be done but remember there is always GTB to block it. I'm not asking to boost the wizard anyway but rather if possible implement on the weapon =)

they can carry much since all their weapons enable you to use Lv 10 Enlarge Weight Limit ;3 but if you need more seeds then you can add a lil str :3

I dont think thats not only 3k damage there heha, since stave crasher is also neutral property, haven't you tried using elemental converter, like box of storm or cursed water? It works on stave crasher I think...

first of all, i hate u heha.

second, ur screenshot is invalid. but i see what u did there Posted Image

third. boosting wizard highness is a big no no. while new weps is okay.

they can carry much since all their weapons enable you to use Lv 10 Enlarge Weight Limit ;3 but if you need more seeds then you can add a lil str :3

yep, that'll will bring down my int point or vit point =(

I dont think thats not only 3k damage there heha, since stave crasher is also neutral property, haven't you tried using elemental converter, like box of storm or cursed water? It works on stave crasher I think...

=\ you didn't read clearly. I did stated that I was not using any converter. This is because I'm trying to prove that % inflicted in stave will have more damage in having higher matk. If i use converter, probably u can see a few thousand damage difference. =D

first of all, i hate u heha. second, ur screenshot is invalid. but i see what u did there Posted Image third. boosting wizard highness is a big no no. while new weps is okay.

stupid john, i'm not asking to boost wizard. haha i'm asking for alternative weapon! xD