LungaN

Kindly Help Me With Build (Sinx) And So On ..

Ok so .. Since I'm entirely new to this server and its items I would like to ask the following:

First ~ I want to make a kickass build to min SinX (I use dual daggers). What is the best build for this.

Second ~ Since I'm going to have to compensate for the lack of AGI wich will cause my ASPD to drop, What

gear/wpn should I use that gives a good amount of ASPD/AGI ?

I would love to get an answer to this since I'm all out of ideas -_-

And sorry If I'm being vague with the details, if there's anything else you need to know, in order to help me

please ask.

Thanks again!

Enough dex to hit everything

270~280 str

140~150 vit

Maybe some int if you plan on using sbk or autocast equipment if not put some agi

No luk since crit lowers dps

If you plan to go without max aspd from stats you can always use doppelganger cards

However since dd equips would be quite expensive I would suggest using a sword on the off-hand. Afterall one good dagger is already 150 token.

You will also want to get your hands on a incant and a thana card which will also be very expensive (thana sells at 3k+ token).

Basic strategy I would use is to strip the opponent then switch to dmg weapons and hit the opponent untill he drops. If that doesnt work use a coma weapon as last resort.

EQUIPMENT : -

Fhelm(+10) = 2x Seyren Windsor

EMP/Zod/Lhz Aura = Maya Purple

Cape/RS/Avian = Forsaken Soldier card

Fking Armor = [For Breaker] - 2x Gloom,Tao+GR,Gr+Gloom|[For PVP] - 2x OL,Tao+GR,Puppet+GR,GR+OL

Fking Boots = 2x FBH

Fking CLoak = 2x Skoll,Skoll+Raydric,2x Raydric,2x Deviling

Weapon = [breaker] --> SinxCrit = 2 tg+2 paper|2nd hand = tg,abys,abys,dw

= [PVP]---> SinxCrit = 2 tg 2 paper|2nd hand = tg,tg,vr,skeleton worker|tg,tg,ws,skel work|tg,tg,D.war,skelWork

Accssory = STR BELT,Loki's Seal[sTR RUNE],STR Gauntlet

STAT : -

STR = 290 - 300 / Example 285+105 = 390

LUK = [Critical 104]

AGI = [ASPD 195]

VIT = Rest VIT

i hope this guide can help you ..ill just wanna sharing with newbies so goodluck ^_^

If he wants to go dagger build using crits is stupid.

Double attack doesn't trigger if you do crits and crits don't trigger when you do double attacks so the dps drops.

If you focus on just one of them your dmg will be much higher.

And since he wants to use dagger going for a double attack build makes much more sense.

Well farming Zeny isn't a problem so I'll go ahead and try with the icepicks and the ''F.dagger'' :P Thanks a bunch for the tip.

I've been playing RO since like 9 years back but everytime you move to a new server .. it's different stuff, ya know :P

Anyway thanks a bunch for the help guys

You dont really need MVP cards for MVP hunting. If you use decent quest equipment you can just put 4 abyss cards in your weapon and bring some pots along then you'll be fine.

Start with the "smaller" MVPs like Doppelganger and Evil Snake Lord then sell those cards. The custom MVP mobs are also not hard to kill and still give good money.

When you are geared the "bigger" MVPs like tg and kiel wont be much of a problem either. The biggest problem is being the one to deal most damage to the MVP while not getting killed since a lot of geared people are farming MVPs.

Edited by ChainBreak

Not reaLLy sure how things work anymore.. but I used to go with an eLementaL on the off hand..

use damage reduction card on your armor when hunting MVP's.. I think that was the ALice card..

damage cards on the right hand ofcourse..

aaand, enough dex to make 400-450 hit, enough for pretty much aLL mobs. Makes getting max aspd easier too..

as I've gone the way of the katar in this server, Im not reaLLy sure how this wouLd work out for you..

I've seen some guy pwn the Lhz3 MvP.. he was critting it for Like 15 or 18k per hit. >.< he was on katar though.. ILL be watching this thread with you, since my main wiLL be an assasin as weLL. :)

Good Luck.

hurm..

u also can use IP[0] + L.Blade [Tg,Abys,Abys,Desert Wolf]

not very expensive

If he wants to go dagger build using crits is stupid.

Double attack doesn't trigger if you do crits and crits don't trigger when you do double attacks so the dps drops.

If you focus on just one of them your dmg will be much higher.

And since he wants to use dagger going for a double attack build makes much more sense.

that build is for crit..

this is for duel dagger

Eq;

Weapon; (Right hand)= IP[0],

= IP[1] - Abysmall

= Fdagger = Tg,Tg,Abys,Abys

(Left Hand) = L.Blade = Tg,Abys,Abys,Desert Wolf

=Loki Blade = Tg,Abys,Abys,Desert Wolf

= Fdagger = Tg,Abys,Abys,Desert Wolf

this is combo card and weapon for breaker.

Yeah but it's kind of a vicious circle since I need to be stronger to be able to kill MVPs, and in order to kill MVps I need MVP cards and so on .. -_-

my suggestion better use crit type for mvps + Box of Storm so u will never miss hit the mvp ^_^.

Edited by Monaco96

Not reaLLy sure how things work anymore.. but I used to go with an eLementaL on the off hand..

use damage reduction card on your armor when hunting MVP's.. I think that was the ALice card..

damage cards on the right hand ofcourse..

aaand, enough dex to make 400-450 hit, enough for pretty much aLL mobs. Makes getting max aspd easier too..

as I've gone the way of the katar in this server, Im not reaLLy sure how this wouLd work out for you..

I've seen some guy pwn the Lhz3 MvP.. he was critting it for Like 15 or 18k per hit. >.< he was on katar though.. ILL be watching this thread with you, since my main wiLL be an assasin as weLL. :)

Good Luck.

Elemental sword is still a good choice if one plans to use autocast equipment.

To deal good damage though one needs 3 Kiel cards. The dmg will fluctuate a lot, but the maximum burst dmg is very high.

If you plan on going autocast though for the best effect you should get naght seiger blades which will be very difficult since ET needs to be conquered for that.

But if you got that and hit your opponent with about 10 meteor storms at once and some storm gusts and bolts added the damage will be at about 40k+.

You need to find a good balance between the str and int though since epd mele dmg will still be high and necessary if the opponent uses gtb.

The most dangerous part about a autocast build is the ability to switch between magical burst dmg and melee burst dmg.

By the by, What's the quest for the Fdagger? I've been looking everywhere for it .. can't find the description anywhere

F.Dagger quest is long gone, to have it , you need to buy from players which may cost around 130-150toks.

EQUIPMENT : -

Fhelm(+10) = 2x Seyren Windsor

EMP/Zod/Lhz Aura = Maya Purple

Cape/RS/Avian = Forsaken Soldier card

Fking Armor = [For Breaker] - 2x Gloom,Tao+GR,Gr+Gloom|[For PVP] - 2x OL,Tao+GR,Puppet+GR,GR+OL

Fking Boots = 2x FBH

Fking CLoak = 2x Skoll,Skoll+Raydric,2x Raydric,2x Deviling

Weapon = [breaker] --> SinxCrit = 2 tg+2 paper|2nd hand = tg,abys,abys,dw

= [PVP]---> SinxCrit = 2 tg 2 paper|2nd hand = tg,tg,vr,skeleton worker|tg,tg,ws,skel work|tg,tg,D.war,skelWork

Accssory = STR BELT,Loki's Seal[sTR RUNE],STR Gauntlet

STAT : -

STR = 290 - 300 / Example 285+105 = 390

LUK = [Critical 104]

AGI = [ASPD 195]

VIT = Rest VIT

i hope this guide can help you ..ill just wanna sharing with newbies so goodluck ^_^

is this your build BAKLA????