zergling

Hard Delay On Spiral Pierce

-1... haha... u guys only look at LK advantages... but LK got the lowest SP... which make it a pain in the ass to spam skills... which uses a lot of SP... LK mainly spam YGG is to heal their SP not HP... n 1 thing... LK is easy to kill with WS! tested n proven :D might as well play WS!

• Like 1

Lowest SP? how in the hell is that a disadvantage? Lowest sp, i give that to gunslinger, one cast of desperado costs around 55 sp if i am not mistaken.

-1... haha... u guys only look at LK advantages... but LK got the lowest SP... which make it a pain in the ass to spam skills... which uses a lot of SP... LK mainly spam YGG is to heal their SP not HP... n 1 thing... LK is easy to kill with WS! tested n proven :D might as well play WS!

Lowest SP is obviously not a disadvantage.. you can always balance your stats and put some to Int for more SP :3

I don't have a problem that much on LK. The only OP to me is the BB with thana user in woe because knockback is disabled so you'll die very fast if you don't use skolls and the........horse (pecopeco).

I don't have a problem that much on LK. The only OP to me is the BB with thana user in woe because knockback is disabled so you'll die very fast if you don't use skolls and the........horse (pecopeco).

That is so funny! Calling a pecopeco a HORSE xD well the pecopeco also increases the advantage of LK since it increases movement speed i think? :3

Lowest SP? how in the hell is that a disadvantage? Lowest sp, i give that to gunslinger, one cast of desperado costs around 55 sp if i am not mistaken.

indeed..

but even thought GM will gonna lower more the sp of Lks ther large HP as a swordmen class makes them thier fair advantage..

hm... i can say... WS is LK's weakness... haha... so far there isnt a LK i cant kill... lol... let hope i dont meet any that i cant =3

If i still played you wouldnt beat me. Lks dont need a nerf. There not the most op class in the game. In fact before all the new weapons and stuff clowns and gypsies were the most op class and probably still are, but since no one plays them they dont matter.
  • Like 1

clown and gypsy don't deal half the damage lord knights deal in terms of DPS and flinch. a clown or gypsy can spam 3-4 arrow vulcans at once while a lord knight can spam spiral pierce(and carry 400+ seeds without any trouble). on top of the fact that clowns and gypsy are forced to wear full aftercast reduction gear in order to spam(meaning they stone REALLY easy). in regards to HP the lord knight has that in the bag 300k+ with 1 tao isn't even hard to get on a lord knight with decent vit(you can wear skolls or even 1 skoll 1 raydric and tank asura so you can pump vit higher) makes them beat clown/gypsy without any contest. the flinch that lord knights can pull with the spiral pierce spam is retarted high. I have some fraps video's of getting spiral pierced spammed and my character can't move 1 cell in the full 2 minutes of spiral spam. granted you CAN use erend, but then they will just charge attack you once and then continue to spam on you until you're up against the wall then BB spam you to death. if you want to use RSX to tank the charge attack then they will just BB spam your ass until you drop. ohh yes and their weapon gives them auto dispel (which is retarted anyway), and then they get to have coma as well. when you look at the HP/damage/tactics lord knights have they are the best class out of all classes currently just because of the abilities they have here that are not balanced according to the rest of the classes. hell sinx got a nerf because of the SB spam and that's easy as shit to dodge as long as you wear a horong and know how to use it, but with lord knights you can't really defend against them and manage to deal enough damage to really take them down.

clown and gypsy don't deal half the damage lord knights deal in terms of DPS and flinch. a clown or gypsy can spam 3-4 arrow vulcans at once while a lord knight can spam spiral pierce(and carry 400+ seeds without any trouble). on top of the fact that clowns and gypsy are forced to wear full aftercast reduction gear in order to spam(meaning they stone REALLY easy). in regards to HP the lord knight has that in the bag 300k+ with 1 tao isn't even hard to get on a lord knight with decent vit(you can wear skolls or even 1 skoll 1 raydric and tank asura so you can pump vit higher) makes them beat clown/gypsy without any contest. the flinch that lord knights can pull with the spiral pierce spam is retarted high. I have some fraps video's of getting spiral pierced spammed and my character can't move 1 cell in the full 2 minutes of spiral spam. granted you CAN use erend, but then they will just charge attack you once and then continue to spam on you until you're up against the wall then BB spam you to death. if you want to use RSX to tank the charge attack then they will just BB spam your ass until you drop. ohh yes and their weapon gives them auto dispel (which is retarted anyway), and then they get to have coma as well. when you look at the HP/damage/tactics lord knights have they are the best class out of all classes currently just because of the abilities they have here that are not balanced according to the rest of the classes. hell sinx got a nerf because of the SB spam and that's easy as shit to dodge as long as you wear a horong and know how to use it, but with lord knights you can't really defend against them and manage to deal enough damage to really take them down.

^ I totally agree with this!

If i still played you wouldnt beat me. Lks dont need a nerf. There not the most op class in the game. In fact before all the new weapons and stuff clowns and gypsies were the most op class and probably still are, but since no one plays them they dont matter.

and about the clown and gypsies, they dominate the game? Lol, how? because of tarots? AV? if theres no L.Weapon that increases the damage of Arrow Vulcan, Gypsies and Clowns cant even kill in just seconds plus you can tank all of those Arrow Vulcans because the damage is low and they also have low HP so you can kill them faster compared to LK's.

Edited by Victoria

That's the reason they became OP now, because of all the new weapons and stuff. Way back when we only had elites, they are decent. Now it became a little too much(add the rings in the equation). As I said, i never agreed on a full scale nerfing, just at least not make spiral pierce damage that much and it will be fine honestly.

On clowns being the most OP class, This, i can agree to some extent. Clowns are by far, along with LK imo, the only class that could fight any class because of their skill set. However, they do not have the same HP with LK, and can carry a limited number of seeds, cannot spam endlessly using AV while LKs can on spiral pierce. The only reason Clown seem OP is because of the scary tarot coma and the fact that you can't just GTB outright to it.

well actually if a Clown/Gypsy is taroting you and you switch to GTB, your most likely dead if they AV you xD Edited by Victoria

A lord knight can tank the AV with a GTB on without much problem. The HP they have should be more than enough to allow them to tank it. The lord knights need to have a small hard delay on the spiral so there can be some movement by the target. You might say "well what about acid demo?" well acid demonstration uses up bottles which are a limited supply on the chemist meaning that eventually they will stop spamming(and it's a joke to tank so there's no real reason for you to try to run like hell) as this is not the case with the lord knights. They spam spiral pierce for 3-9k per hit and can spam it until they run out of seeds without allowing the target to move a single cell. That's just a little bit broken and by adding a small hard delay it would allow targets to be able to move slightly between the hits to eventually either get away or hit the lord knight.

A lord knight can tank the AV with a GTB on without much problem. The HP they have should be more than enough to allow them to tank it. The lord knights need to have a small hard delay on the spiral so there can be some movement by the target. You might say "well what about acid demo?" well acid demonstration uses up bottles which are a limited supply on the chemist meaning that eventually they will stop spamming(and it's a joke to tank so there's no real reason for you to try to run like hell) as this is not the case with the lord knights. They spam spiral pierce for 3-9k per hit and can spam it until they run out of seeds without allowing the target to move a single cell. That's just a little bit broken and by adding a small hard delay it would allow targets to be able to move slightly between the hits to eventually either get away or hit the lord knight.

Thats why LK's are just a little bit too much. Acid Demo can stunlock you but you can still kill them since they have Low HP. LK's can stunlock you, have a great amount of HP and Def and has a great damage which can kill you easy. what else did i miss? :3 their just too damn POWERFUL :3

Edited by Victoria

-1 to this. The OP jobs is not LK. OP jobs is Star Gladiator. I've seen many good and geared champs defeat LK's before. Also alongside with other geared jobs/characters. You jsut have to find a way around it. Hard delay on the spiral will render the job rather useless. Most of the LK u see out there nowadays are all very geared up such as Endeavour's LKs or LK's from other guilds. If you are fairly geared ofcourse you cant expect to beat them. Just because you cant beat the class means the gm have to nerf it. Sides the suggestion is poor. Reason to back up my statement is cause I've seen LK being owned before and made rather useless even with full gears. So unless you can prove an LK being completely OP then I agree with your suggestion fully. Till then I hope the gm team wont take on this sugestion too seriously without proper examination.

-1 to this. The OP jobs is not LK. OP jobs is Star Gladiator. I've seen many good and geared champs defeat LK's before. Also alongside with other geared jobs/characters. You jsut have to find a way around it. Hard delay on the spiral will render the job rather useless. Most of the LK u see out there nowadays are all very geared up such as Endeavour's LKs or LK's from other guilds. If you are fairly geared ofcourse you cant expect to beat them. Just because you cant beat the class means the gm have to nerf it. Sides the suggestion is poor. Reason to back up my statement is cause I've seen LK being owned before and made rather useless even with full gears. So unless you can prove an LK being completely OP then I agree with your suggestion fully. Till then I hope the gm team wont take on this sugestion too seriously without proper examination.

the champ pawned an lk coz the lk is lag... period...

when 1 lord knight tanks 4 fully geared players and is pumping out 5k-8k per hit with spiral, and doesn't die something is wrong with this picture.

I just laughed harder than I have ever laughed in my life. For starters star glad can ass rape 3 classes at a time with shit HP and are forced to have union. While lord knight can be dealing constant damage and flinch lock any class dealing heavy damage to all classes without the need for link/other skills. So your attempt to compare star glad and lord knight is retarted at best. As for the spiral delay making LK useless, that's a load of shit. Lord knight still have bowling bash spear boomerang, and charge attack, and on top of that a 0.25 second delay won't make the class useless it will slow the spiral spam down enough for classes to be able to move 1 cell in a whole 2 minutes of tanking which I have tested and wasn't able to move 1 cell for a full 2 minutes of tanking spiral spam.

when 1 lord knight tanks 4 fully geared players and is pumping out 5k-8k per hit with spiral, and doesn't die something is wrong with this picture.

I just laughed harder than I have ever laughed in my life. For starters star glad can ass rape 3 classes at a time with shit HP and are forced to have union. While lord knight can be dealing constant damage and flinch lock any class dealing heavy damage to all classes without the need for link/other skills. So your attempt to compare star glad and lord knight is retarted at best. As for the spiral delay making LK useless, that's a load of shit. Lord knight still have bowling bash spear boomerang, and charge attack, and on top of that a 0.25 second delay won't make the class useless it will slow the spiral spam down enough for classes to be able to move 1 cell in a whole 2 minutes of tanking which I have tested and wasn't able to move 1 cell for a full 2 minutes of tanking spiral spam.

No one is comparing. Im simply stating Star Glad is OP. Sorry to burst your bubble but 0.25 delay isnt considered a "HARD DELAY ON SPIRAL PIERCE" If you would love to have a "0.25" second delay on Spiral Pierce. Please state clearly and don't misrepresent the community. A HARD Delay would be like, 0.55 -0.85 so yea : / Glad to know you are able to at least laugh : / I thought you were too busy being spiraled and cant move or do anything or some sort. Peace.

No one is comparing. Im simply stating Star Glad is OP. Sorry to burst your bubble but 0.25 delay isnt considered a "HARD DELAY ON SPIRAL PIERCE" If you would love to have a "0.25" second delay on Spiral Pierce. Please state clearly and don't misrepresent the community. A HARD Delay would be like, 0.55 -0.85 so yea : / Glad to know you are able to at least laugh : / I thought you were too busy being spiraled and cant move or do anything or some sort. Peace.

A hard delay is any mandatory delay on a skill or item. So a 0.25 second FORCED delay is a hard delay. Just because you can't understand simple things like that doesn't mean the rest of the community doesn't understand it. A 0.25 second delay would be enough for the class to still use it but not spam it so damn fast that players couldn't move at all so it would help to balance the class out a little bit but a damage reduction is still needed for this skill it has way too much DPS with it's flinch abilities.