masterneil

Stalker Matyr Guide!

First of all was the equipments :

headgear : 2kiels or 2orc hero +i prefer kiel to strip faster)

Lower headgear : fluffy wing/lsgw/ rs with fsold

Aura : kiel

Armor : tao+gr/2xtao/ol+tao/tao+hp

Shield: usakoring/gtb (use orlean shield for maya . More reflect chance)

Cloak : skoll+ray/2xray/2xskoll

Boots : 2xfbh

Accesory : dexbelt+vitbelt(2x vjt belt for biggger mattr dmg)/blue ifrit ring

Wep : 2tg+thana/inca+skel

Stats:

Dex 300

Str 50-60

Agi 1 . U got 195 aspd with 300 dex

Rest vit

How to play?

Ask people to matyr u then preserve to save the skill

Use counster instinct to reflect some skill like final strike

Use ur matyr , strip->atk with 2vit belt u can do up to 100k ++

Tell me if u got questions.. Thx.

• Like 1

Matyr's Reckoning ignores defense. So Incantation samurai/thanatos card is a wasted card slot.

I believe the dex is too high.

Str too low in my opinion.

Normally, after you strip people, it doesn't really matter how high your HP is, a stripped person dies if hit with matyr anyway.

Edited by Shino

Gm shino i appraciate ur opinion but if my dex low and use vit belt . My strip chance is low i need big strip chance...

And some of them cant be ded by strip then matyr like lk/ some sinx/some ws/pally ... Ive try mamy builds for matyr but this one is the best...

And some of them can use safety wall which makes matyr miss so inca and thana is to normal atk them if they got safety wall...

Gm shino i appraciate ur opinion but if my dex low and use vit belt . My strip chance is low i need big strip chance...

And some of them cant be ded by strip then matyr like lk/ some sinx/some ws/pally ... Ive try mamy builds for matyr but this one is the best...

And some of them can use safety wall which makes matyr miss so inca and thana is to normal atk them if they got safety wall...

thana nor inca cant hit them when they got safety wall... you can only hit them trough range, knock them back-out, or continue to hit them till the safety wall fades... "i thought you knew this already..." -_-

Strip chance depends on your dex.

taken from iRO Wiki:

"DEX difference between the caster and the target affects on the success chance. If the success rate drops below your base success chance, the base success chance will be used instead. The success rate is believed to be:

Success Rate = 5 + 2 * Skill Level + (Your DEX - Enemy DEX) / 5

Duration = 135 seconds +/- 1 second per 2 difference in DEX between caster and target"

So, let us say that your dex is 300+100, and your enemy dex is 150 total.

Success rate= 5+2* skill level which is the base strip chance(15%)+(400-150)/5

Success rate= 15%+ 50%= 65% chance of strip. Now, getting a base dex of 300 costs too much stat points that most of the other stuff is lacking. I make it a point on dex that i could strip 150 total dex characters with at least a 50% chance. no need to go overboard on the dex part, even if you are fighting high dex characters, your success rate cannot go down below 15%.

So, with that said, you will always have the 15% Base chance of lvl 5 full strip, no matter what your dex is. Which makes super high dex inferior for matyr type Stalkers.

Even with incantation samurai/thana, you will still miss on safety wall.

And the better alternative is have a 2nd bow. one bow for matyr, the other for double strafe. That way your matyr damage won't be sacrificed.

I used matyr type stalker as a main before. I was using it with the elite stalker dagger and Mix A belts. I haven't fought anyone that was able to live from matyr after I stripped them. If i am able to hit 50k+ with matyr, i hit 250k for 5 hits, and almost no class has that much hp after getting stripped. And then again, I am pretty sure I hit more than that.

Edited by Shino
  • Like 3

I said dex 300 means more chance of strpiing if the dex is like lpwer it also harder to strip and need agi for aspd . So if 300 dex strip chance better and no need more agi..

And for the inca and thana. I say thats for the bow so that if opponent use safety wall we can just normal atk then after strip if 2 weps it will be slower. 1 bow is enuf...

• Like 1

How can two bows be slower? It is easy to switch bows with battlemode.

I said that getting 300 base dex makes you lack in somewhere (less seeds carry due to low str, lower vit) I assume that one point at around 290 needs 20+ stat points which is too high. aspd isnt an issue since even if you put some agi, it will still be less usage of the stat points compared to maxing dex. My calculations just showed that it is indeed true, putting high dex means getting higher strip chance. But it still depends against the person you are fighting. I believe the highest you can attain is 85% chance, but that means the enemy has virtually no dex. Putting high dex, and your chance is about 65% against people with total 150 dex, you still get around 1/2 chance to strip, the same if you had 50% strip chance which can be gained with lower dex.

Getting 300 dex for a matyr built stalker is not a good idea. you are focusing too much on the fact that you can strip. What if you cant? your hp can't be that high with that stat build, you cannot carry more than 250 seeds with that str. That is what I am pointing out. getting around 270-280 base dex wont give much difference compared to you using 300. I will test later, but as I remember correctly, I can hit the minimum of 15k against people using matyr without even needing to strip.

Edited by Shino

hmmm...idk how to use battle mode too.. Q_Q

i just left my inventory open while on pvp/woe and just simply double click the item i need at a given point...its not hard to familiarize them since i only bring a few extra gears. i also put my spare armor,cloack,shield or f7,f8,and f9... it help a lil bit...

haiz. its all nonsense..dex or what..dont comment in any suggestion if u dont know how to use tis charcter properly....i said this coz i playe stalk for more than a year..u need alot of hp on this type..try to balanced ur stats.for me its not a good type for stalkers its pretty basic..i dont want to comment in stalkers guide coz theres alot of feeling pro..or maybe i called it pro wannabes...stalkers need more creativity..if u got wht i mean..u will be good..if u dont have gears it doesnt mean that u are a noob wht is the sense of gears if u dont know how to use it properly...pro is based on experience...

haiz. its all nonsense..dex or what..dont comment in any suggestion if u dont know how to use tis charcter properly....i said this coz i playe stalk for more than a year..u need alot of hp on this type..try to balanced ur stats.for me its not a good type for stalkers its pretty basic..i dont want to comment in stalkers guide coz theres alot of feeling pro..or maybe i called it pro wannabes...stalkers need more creativity..if u got wht i mean..u will be good..if u dont have gears it doesnt mean that u are a noob wht is the sense of gears if u dont know how to use it properly...pro is based on experience...

Then you shouldn't have commented in here if you do not know how to use the character properly. Matyr Stalker don't need super high hp, it considers the fact that anyone who got stripped and hit by matyr stalker, dies. So you basically focus on that and use DS if you strip the person. You are not a paladin anyway. And you were the one who kept spamming "I'm a noob" in for_fild and pms anyone that kills you "pro". I am sorry but you have no credibility to say this is not a good build. It has flaws, but every other build has it.

Matyr stalker, used to have two types, one that uses the sword, the other that uses bow. The one that uses the sword needs HOD so it would be able to cast cold bolt, if enemy go GTB, you use matyr. At least on that build you wouldn't need to actually strip people. But it needs Urds with siroma cards and has lower dex than the bow matyr stalker. I myself loved that stalker build, and my personal build for it is something I wouldn't share.

Bow Matyr Stalker is the easier to use between the two. All you need is around 240-260k hp, and high enough dex to hit 10k on DS using 1-2 pouring card. The problem with this one is you can only use matyr if you strip people, if not you have to stick to DS as Matyr against usakoring friggs is a joke with that low hp.

why u so mad..peace hahaha ya im a noob.ya all u can say is strip but strip is useless in woe u think anyone goes in woe dont have fcp better expct that..u think this type will survive in woe..who cares about on 1on1 u? a plyer that always in for fild..cmon..stalker is not good in one on one..stalkers are good in supporting..and see u need 240 to 260k hp..u think its not high? dont act like kid the answer is written in ur comment...i dont care if u are old player here..i dont say that im a pro..my prof is my expernce...

Nope, 240k-260k isn't high, as the highest I can get on stalker without investing too much vit is 300k.-320k without using vit belts. If i use vit belts, I can easily make that 350k or more.

Not everyone in woe has FCP, if they do, they wouldn't have died to my biochemist.

If you think stalker is not good in one vs one situations then sure, I will use my stalker to find you. Since when in this server that stalker is a support class?

I have seen many stalkers who are good in 1v1 battle, ill mention some, Wabsi, Corey01, JokerRage, Trudis(my guildie :P) etc :3

• Like 1

oky u can find me anywhere mr pro haha..320k hp allstat in vit hahah..ya u killed the weak one..a tough one.have fcp before they go to woe..coz they can predict what will happen mr pro,,from victoria those are resist type stalkers..if im not mistaken

Ehh.. No, they are not using FULL reducs but they are wearing few reducs (like skull aura only etc.). they can deal quite some damage too like FAS/Some Magic/AcidBomb etc. making them able to win 1v1 battles :3

who said that I do all stat on vit to get 320k hp O_O. If you didn't know, I don't need to put high vit as I have Gray Eidelic Wing, probably the sole owner of the one and only Gray Eidelic in the server. I can easily make my hp high with it and still have high dex.

Oh and btw, FCPed or Not, my stalker or biochemist can kill people. I don't even care if they had it. WoE cuts ranged damage by 25%, and I still kill people. What is your excuse then?

Oh and I already killed you on stalker, I am not proud of it as I only used 2-4 casts of DS and you died. I fought mobs that lived longer than you.

joker all i can say ur build sucks promise =)

tg is not effective in martyr's plz dont make a guide

Not a nice thing to say. Please make constructive criticism than just blatantly attacking him.

And for the record, TG card works for matyr.

joker all i can say ur build sucks promise =)

tg is not effective in martyr's plz dont make a guide

Your comment will just cause flaming, if you can't say good about his strategy guide, you should've not waste your time commenting here...