Precious Bio

About Valkyrie Randgris

Well as we all know that now BOS as known as Breathe Of Spirit item, the MVP is located at lhz_dun03 since the time is reduced to 30min every 1 HighPriest MVP spawn. I would like to suggest about the Valkyrie Randgris MVP too in odin_tem03. Price in FRO now is totally not stable anymore.

Well what I would like to say here is that, if there is a possibility to either increase the amount of Valkyrie Randgris spawn in the map odin_tem03 or either reduce the Valkyrie spawn time to 30min or 1 hour.

I think 3 hours for just 1 or 2 MVP to spawn in one map is too long and also little.

The price will remain the same. No matter how it is.

Edited by Precious Bio
  • Like 1

i agree with Cindy here.. its really hard to get Spiritual Whisper today.. and i think the reason no one sells it today coz they're hoping that SW will increase its price..i hope this one will be approved

+1k

For those who keep their Spiritual Whispers and hoping that the price itself will buy you a valk item or whatnot, i quote what lightrayz said in game "PLANT YOUR SPIRITUAL WHISPERS AND MAYBE IT WILL GROW"

I kinda agree that the spam time is long. It makes finding randgris hard.

But I don't support this idea becaus else, the range for finding her becomes way shorter, which can causes easier 'spam-farming' for some people. Is with that people helped? To be honest, no.

Also, the market price may not change imidiatelly, but it will. Maybe because she got instantly 'farmed' so most people have this -still- unique card or because someone is 'farming' her to death, to be able to controll the market.

I think at least this card should be one, which not anyone has. And giving newbies the ability to hunt her that easily is kinda a lame move, to come back to mawnies post(not to mention that it is kinda disrespectful to treat the most significant singt of the norse mythologie like that haha), I'm a newbie as well.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but a card with dispel should be kept unique in my opinion. Or at least unique as possible. LoL

Edit: I hate to write on phone. There are typos everywhereeeeeeee.

Edited by OnosakiHito

-1 we cant control the price range :)

Err..Its not a matter of cant/cannot or want or dont want. fRo NEEDS to proper regulation in the market. The way it is right now, it just seems that the fro team is solely relying on the demand & supply rule and neglecting other factors such as, inflation/deflation rate etc. This could be a pain to the server in the long run.

I would agree to a slight increase in Valkyrie spawn.

Like make three Valkyrie spawn within one hour (with different spawn times) and an additional spawn every 1.5 hours. That's a increase in the number of whisps, but it's not a amount that will make the price crash below 5~10 Token ea.

That should help regulate the price, while keeping the number of Randgris cards( that are supposed to be rare) low. Making more Rangrid spawn would probably make the price go even higher, because the MVPers will horde them and monopolize the item.

If more Valkyries spawn however, all players get the chance to hunt for the item.