FriendlyXD

Legendary Kunai Quest

They are annoying enough with shadow leap, flip tatami and CSS. How is a SinX supposed to deal with a ninja that he can't even hit, but gets hit by from afar with very high dmg?

The dmg now at least allows me to survive while not being able to hit the ninja, but if the ninjas get a dmg boost I will just die without being able to do dmg.

Seriously why the fuck... they already deal 7-23k with kunai along with having flip tatami(MAKING THEM IMMUNE TO ALL RANGED ATTACKS) and cast off cicada(MAKING THEM IMMUNE TO ALL PHYSICAL ATTACKS) and you want to give them MORE damage? Please tell me how the FUCK do you think this is a good idea? You might say gunslinger get the bullets or snipers get the arrows BUT THEY CAN'T DODGE EVERY HIT IN THE GAME. Okay I'm done with my post on how stupid ninja are and that they don't need any more damage.

Oh yes. Ninja is stupid, champ is the best class. :) Champ doesn't deal the highest damage, champ can't escape from range atk, champ can't escaped from melee atk. So true. Champ can't deal melee and range damage. True indeed.

If this gets implemented, then they should do something about the CSS and flip tatami too, if they did or they will, then +1 to this.

Oh yes. Ninja is stupid, champ is the best class. :) Champ doesn't deal the highest damage, champ can't escape from range atk, champ can't escaped from melee atk. So true. Champ can't deal melee and range damage. True indeed.

what?

Champs have Pneuma and Root. How are they not able to escape ranged and melee dmg?

what?

Champs have Pneuma and Root. How are they not able to escape ranged and melee dmg?

I think He is being Sarcastic O.o

The thing is though that in order for a champ to hit you he is at risk for being hit himself, a ninja on the other hand is fully immune while attacking (because tatami lasts 3 seconds letting them spam kunai) so you can't really compare ninja to champion.

Ninja need it L kunai for Raid also sniper using L ammo to increase damage on raid aegris

just think before u click we don't have time to kill on fild01 we want to improve on MOBS AND MVP'S.

Ninja need it L kunai for Raid also sniper using L ammo to increase damage on raid aegris

just think before u click we don't have time to kill on fild01 we want to improve on MOBS AND MVP'S.

why you always killing me??? in for_fild01.. -_-

What's your point? Players are mobs. Buffing Ninjas "for MVPs and mobs" is still buffing them in PvP.

Legendary ammo is pretty much useless for Sniper, test it out. It is useful for Gunslinger because they need to have L. Bullets for access to all the elements -- but unlike Ninjas, Gunslinger can't be 99% untouchable and neither can Sniper. They don't need to do more damage if their defense is untouched.

we tested on Raid its more help on monster increasing attack so we can more stil alive on Mobs we are not untouched if u try to corner a ninja so easy to kill try to put more redux on base on our element fire wind earth wind so u don't have problems on our attack everything have a solution just think before u comment Ninja its not only FILD01 we want to Be Also useful on Raid and MVP that's all

Considering that a ninja can hit me for 13k hits while I'm using friggs and usk I don't think they need any additional damage buffs.