Hello everyone,

some of you might saw my introduction thread with some of my maps already, so this time I wanted to open a thread about Custom maps.

I am an old Ragnarok Mapper which maps got for an unknown reason lost in the last years, but I want to start to map once again. In this thread you can find my latest maps or even whole Episodes which you may comment on. Critique, suggestions or even a review are more than welcome!

Why I'm doing this on this server? Mh... I feel attracted to it. People are nice and etc..

Anyway, let's start. Shall we?

Please keep in mind: This is not a fRO-server related update. I do this for enjoyment~

Episode 12.2 - Nightmare of Midgard, Rebuild of Morroc

Posted Image

The good old Morroc... or rather the new destroyed morroc? - In the past I thought gravity is going for an update for the rebuild of Morroc, but unfortunaley, this never happened. I do know that some people are sad about this and would like to have the old morroc back. I feel the same. So why not having a new unofficial update of this old city, which was known to be one of the biggest player- and Event-meetings in RO?

Story

After a hard fight which has cost many victims, the people from Rune-Midgard defeated Satan Morroc and sealed him away as the Mage Knight Thanatos did 1000 years before. The years past and Morroc germinates once again to the city of Desert as its used to be, build over the seal of Satan Morroc. Even though the seal is implemented, due to the last release of Satan Morroc, negative energy is still floating trough Morroc which manifest it-self in the centrum of the power - The Seal; The gate to Slurt(Satan Morrocs real name) which is in the in deepest level from the new dungeon of Morroc: <insert name here>.

[<add norse mythologie here>]

[story uncomplet]

Included Updates

Incoming

- [llllllllll 100%] Rebuild of Morroc

- [llllllllll 0%] New Indoors

- [llllllllll 0%] New Dungeon

- [llllllllll 0%] New NPCs and quests

Improbable

(- New items? - Need to learn spriting, do not expect anything)

- more informations about the norse mythologie

BGM's

No. 1XX -

[bGM for Morroc]

No. 1XX -

[bGM for Morroc indoors]

Map Info

Topview:

Posted Image

Previous:

Posted Image

As you can see, morroc's centre got water again and keeps the old style of its castle. Though, this time we have some podiums which carry the old destroyed models to remember the past of morroc. Inside of the castle will be the entrence to the dungeon and also a museum of the past.

======= Picture 1 ============= Picture 2 ============== Picture 3 ============= Picture 4 =========

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Over View:

Posted Image

Free Episode - Expand of Forsaken, the discover of F-Citys filds

for_fild01

- remake of the fild

- new dungeon

- additional PvP platform

Progress: [llllllllll 90%]

Preview(not latest):

Posted Image

for_fild02

<...>

Episode-Free Maps:

Here you can find maps which are under no episode yet, but might be in near future.

====== Mario-World ======== No-Name Dungeon =======

Posted ImagePosted Image

==== No-Name Dungeon2 ====== No-Name Dungeon2 =======

Posted ImagePosted Image

First experience with editing models:

Posted Image

Edited by OnosakiHito

I'm happy that some people are interested into this project! Thank you guys.

Also I've updated new pictures about the finished Morroc!

Posted Image

Edited by OnosakiHito

Oh, this is kinda suprising me right now. Though, I'm not sure if this is enough to become a GM, since more aspects need to be considered for that. But I am really thankful for encouraging me! ^ ^

The next update will come really soon, so I hope you guys will like it.

Maybe I should mention that I'm working at the same time on another smaller project: Giving guilds the possibility to have their own "Guild-House" which they are able to receive with some kind of threading-value. In this way you are able to have a guild meeting in your own building or anything else.

Edited by OnosakiHito
  • Like 1

Double posts are bad, but I think for this reason it's fine...?

New independet episode in progress:

Free Episode - Expand of Forsaken, the discover of F-Citys filds

Occasion for this episode is following thread: Click me!

Having a new fild which fits the current fcity should be important. And a new dungeon makes it interesting.

Once again, please keep in mind: This is not a fRO-server related update. I do this for enjoyment~

Every opinion / suggestion /critic / etc is welcome!

Maybe I should mention that I'm working at the same time on another smaller project: Giving guilds the possibility to have their own "Guild-House" which they are able to receive with some kind of threading-value. In this way you are able to have a guild meeting in your own building or anything else.

I LOVE YOU O-O make them Guild houses pls O_O itd be fun if we wuld have that... and i could troll ppl in there soooo much O_O if you do make guild houses.... i'll +9999999 on that O_O