qperteplex

Advanced Breaker Build

Hello all, can any pro breakers out there provide stats and equips for a more advanced breaker. i usually see the pros use dagger + thana w/c i also do now but dont break as much as them. can anyone help me :D

300 str

Aspd 195

Rest vit

2x fdag

Left dag - tg.thana.abysmal.tg/abysmal

Right dag - 2xabysmal.orcskel.deserwolf

Armor 2x gloom

Head 2x setyren

Aura lk

2xfbh in armor

no im not man xD

ok just a heads up, i found out what i was doing wrong. i was still my default CRIT build rather than DAG+THANA. so yeah i screwed up. the supposed NORMAL atks i shouldve been doing w/ the DAG became CRIT instead. so i definitely need to replace my blessed sinx and change that ifrit into 1 more str rune

also do i need dex? i seem to miss emp and didnt see anyone using SW then

Edited by qperteplex

the emp has 0 flee so you're probably missing with magnum break or something like that due to the magnum break being fire 1 and the emp is holy 4(if I remember correctly). as far as the breaker build, I would suggest having a shield on hotkey so you can swap to it if the emp is being defended heavily and you don't have a devo paladin with you. another good idea is not using LK card as a main headgear, so that would be another good thing to swap out(because of the reduced HP you get with the LK card).

on your first line maybe that is the case why i miss. i already have been doing what you said. i always have my frigg on since i dont always have a pally, my LK card is in an RS w/c i swap when i rush. the flaw w/ me was i was a hybrid breaker. CRIT + THANA xD

i also checked using @mi 1288, it says that emp is holy 1 >_>

Edited by qperteplex

Magnum break does not make you miss the emp. Always keep an eye on the right side of the screen. if a priest uses aspersio on you, you miss the emp. If someone casts safetywall on it. you miss the emp.

Magnum break does not make you miss the emp. Always keep an eye on the right side of the screen. if a priest uses aspersio on you, you miss the emp. If someone casts safetywall on it. you miss the emp.

does aspersio works everytime GM? if so, then it will be useful at WoE am i right?

does aspersio works everytime GM? if so, then it will be useful at WoE am i right?

Asperio works everytime unless the players change their element after you aesprio them or they are wearing undead armor which asperio will not work with.

only problem with aspersio is the fact that if you get hit with asura you're dead in 1 hit. so it's pretty much GG. better to just carry a ton of cursed waters and use them when hit with aspersio.

so if the opponent that you cast aspersio uses cursed water, the aspersio will not take effect? so if that is so, can we cast aspersio again? or i cannot anymore?

You do not particularly need dex with all the new items going about in fRo. Just remember to have 345 hit in total, to not miss the Emperium. The ring should do the trick, if I'm not mistaken. Sorry I haven't been playing in a while.

so if the opponent that you cast aspersio uses cursed water, the aspersio will not take effect? so if that is so, can we cast aspersio again? or i cannot anymore?

Yes, you can keep casting Aspercio as many times you want and as much SP you have.

• Like 1

You do not particularly need dex with all the new items going about in fRo. Just remember to have 345 hit in total, to not miss the Emperium. The ring should do the trick, if I'm not mistaken. Sorry I haven't been playing in a while.

the emp has no flee... at all... you can have 0 dex and never miss the emp unless you have aspersio or are hitting an emp that's got safety wall. as far as the double dagger that can work but you have to watch out for asura strikes. If you cast aspersio on a breaker they will miss the emp, but a cursed water will convert the weapon element back to shadow. By using aspersio again it will convert the weapon element back to holy, causing you to miss the emp once again.

the emp has no flee... at all... you can have 0 dex and never miss the emp unless you have aspersio or are hitting an emp that's got safety wall. as far as the double dagger that can work but you have to watch out for asura strikes. If you cast aspersio on a breaker they will miss the emp, but a cursed water will convert the weapon element back to shadow. By using aspersio again it will convert the weapon element back to holy, causing you to miss the emp once again.

but w/ my previous question though, would getting fire property from MB because of TG drop my damage on the emp? i assume its yes but would it be a significant drop to my damage?

oh yeah and take note guys. i did screw up alot. i was trying to be a dag + thana build but i was using sinx bless and ifrit so i was doing more crit instead(yes im a moron xD). now i replaced my lower w/ a cape(might change into cursed ring) and removed ifrit for 1 more str rune.

Edited by qperteplex

You played breaker longer than I do?

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

bla bla bla (yes im a moron xD) bla bla bla bla

this make my day.

on topic, does emp is @mi 1288? i cant get emperium info with @mi emperium.

its emperium info is hidden?