Victoria

Mammonite Type Super Novice

Since no one was giving the guide. i guess i should make a guide xD Correct me if im wrong :) this is my Mammo build

Gears:

Helm: VoteValk|ValkHelm|etc. |with x2Vanberk or x2SeyrenWindsor

Middle: L.Zod|Zod|etc. |with 1xMayaPurple or Vanberk

Low: L.SGW|L.Avian|etc. |with 1x Vanberk (note: never use scarf on super novice, it doesnt give stats)

Armor: F.Knight|F.King |with x2Tao

Shield: F.Knight|F.King.. |one with Usakoring, one with GTB

Boots: F.Knight|F.King |with 2xFBH

Garment: F.Knight|F.king |with 2xRaydric/2xSkoll/1xRaydric+1xSkoll

Accessory: 2StrGaunt/2StrBelts/2Loki'sSeal |with x2Str Rune

Weapon: L.NoviceWeap|WhiteRabbitDoll |with 2xTG+1xInca+1xRandomCard(Vr,Metaling,SkelWorker etc)

(i use metaling though really works good :D ) if u have thana.. 1xThana+3xTG

Stats:

Str: 280+ .. (must be divisible by 10)

Agi: until 195aspd (note: put dex first)

Dex: a total of 450-500 hit

Vit: 140+ (until 500k HP)

Int: 100int for SP..

Luk: 0 no need for Luk

If there is extra Stat points put some to str/agi/dex/vit (note: vit should be 150 only or you'll suffer to death with Acid Bomb)

Extra Tip: use BOX OF STORMS + ALOEVERA for more damage

Edited by Victoria

are you the baby novice i saw who 1 hit mammo wizes whom casting SG while passing by? XD

Actually.. I am the only Mammonite type Super Baby ingame that time xD and Yes my baby's name is M e l o d y :))

Nah man dont use ifrit in loki.. Useless.. Use str rune/vit rune

I suggest 300 str and 0 vitt since baloons increase vit or rs

3xtg are bad .

use 2xtg+thana+vr/skel/dwar.. I suggest vr

Use ROP!

Vit make it 100 so u cant be stun

But mammo one is a bad one if u got no thana

Probably did 20k with no thana.. My sn did 30k ++ with thana and 11k with imca

So non thana user is so bad on sn..

Mammo type bio are also good.. U can AD break armor than spam mammo...

Nah man dont use ifrit in loki.. Useless.. Use str rune/vit rune

I suggest 300 str and 0 vitt since baloons increase vit or rs

3xtg are bad .

use 2xtg+thana+vr/skel/dwar.. I suggest vr

Use ROP!

Vit make it 100 so u cant be stun

But mammo one is a bad one if u got no thana

Probably did 20k with no thana.. My sn did 30k ++ with thana and 11k with imca

So non thana user is so bad on sn..

Mammo type bio are also good.. U can AD break armor than spam mammo...

No, actually Mammonite type SN are not that bad even if they are using Inca. i most likely do 20-30k damage to other jobs and 50-60k to SinX even if my opponent is geared my damage will not be below 20k.. but if the opponent is wearing reducs the estimated damage is about 10-15k per Mammo so i might say its not that bad since you can also spam mammo fast enough.

And another thing, im gonna edit about the 3xTG+1xThana since 3xTG doesn't stack, might as well be 2xTG+1xThana+RandomCard like what you suggested. Thanks for correcting me though

No, actually Mammonite type SN are not that bad even if they are using Inca. i most likely do 20-30k damage to other jobs and 50-60k to SinX even if my opponent is geared my damage will not be below 20k.. but if the opponent is wearing reducs the estimated damage is about 10-15k per Mammo so i might say its not that bad since you can also spam mammo fast enough.

And another thing, im gonna edit about the 3xTG+1xThana since 3xTG doesn't stack, might as well be 2xTG+1xThana+RandomCard like what you suggested. Thanks for correcting me though

u

Yeah np.. Yeah 50k to 2 handed sinx and 30k to non geares ppls i did 40k +++ to them

But if they use friggs/ good gear.. I usually do 19k-22k with inca and 25k-30k wih thana

On 12/29/2013 at 2:41 AM, krizdenz said:

no guide how to become super baby in a first place..does that super baby thing come out of nowhere and pop out in your character selection screen?im such a nood..but everybody starts like me right?

well usually ppl use the baby job changing for making baby job ...