jameslamela

L.gunslinger Rifle And Shotgun!

L. Shotgun and Gatling, sure why not. HOWEVER, i feel that we will get a valk equivalent first, before a legendary one.

same with L.ProfBook which I am dying to have really, I love battle prof. :)

L.kunai and shurikens, sure, i see no harm.

Unlimited Bottles for Bios. I suggested this twice already. Instead of giving us infinite bottles, they lowered the price(it was 20k before, then 10k, then what the price now). Honestly, I see no harm making them infinite too, but people will complain like hell about it considering FCP is now debuffed upon entering PvP room. And having infinite bottles= bio carrying more seeds. That is part of the reason they do not like it, add the fact that Acid bomb stunlocks people more than spiral pierce.

To the other suggestions not related to this one(gunslinger weapon), please make a topic as it won't really help if I +1 them without a proper topic. :)

P.S. Legendary weapons will be given a normal sprite already(As Veracity said). It is on their to-do list already, stop bringing it up in every topic guys.

• Like 1

legendary sai of ninja.. and donate as wel.. it should be has additional percentage to vit and hp..

for those who didnt know what is the sai is.. it is the pointed trident look like dagger use by micheal angelo on ninja turtles.. . :D

Edited by nellysky

legendary sai of ninja.. and donate as wel.. it should be has additional percentage to vit and hp..

for those who didnt know what is the sai is.. it is the pointed trident look like dagger use by micheal angelo on ninja turtles.. . :D

make a separate room for these...xD

Bio having infinite bottles is kinda OP, theyll be able to carry a lot of seeds. so, -1.(unless they make "infinite bottles" = 2k weight, to counter the weight problem, or remove the enlarge weight limit from the weaps)<--something to think abt?

As for GS guns, yeah.... LGrenade Launcher/Rifle/Shotgun please. itll make the class sooo much more fun to play. Considering that other class has a variety of weapon/style to pick from (Lk = spear/sword,Stalker=sword/bow,Sinx=crit/dagger/katar...), this would make the GS class much more fun to play IMO.