GenericName

Soul Linker / Taekwon Rings.

Hi, I'm wondering if it's at all possible to add some more %HP to the SL / SG / TK Rings.. right now my HP on my SL (With full gear) IS at about 133747 HP. That's pretty redic. I'm just asking for maybe another 30-40% Hp (Or whatever balances out).

ooooo yeah. I tried playing SL, but unlike ninja(which when used properly, doesnt need to tank at all) SL actually has to do a bit of tanking. Basiclly SL have too little HP, itll be very nice if SL can be buffed so more ppl can play this class well to allow more diversity in pvp characters, rather than me mainstream LKs Snipers Champ. this would make pvp more fun.

actually i agree with this. the soul linker class has too low of HP and they do need to do a bit of tanking as long as they aren't using a full reflect build. they could use a bit more HP.

Bump, seeing as I'm the only person who has the SL Ring, I feel as if nobody really cares about it. But considering SL is a damn good PvP class (in my opinion) I definitely think there should be some sort of vit or higher hp % bonus.

Nope, I have seen a linker jumping around dealing some massive damage with the ring. It's fine as it is and doesn't need any additional changes.