Genesis

Raidcall, Ventrilo Or Teamspeak 3?

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which VoIP software do you prefer?

• Ventrilo
    • Teamspeak 3
    • Raidcall

Hey guys,

There has recently been a very high demand for voice communication on fRO. I thought it would be nice to have a raidcall,ventrilo or teamspeak server.Guilds will be able to request private channels. I am making this poll to determine which you guys prefer. be sure to tell your friends. I'll leave this poll open for a few days. Thank you!

Jorge

• Like 2

ventrilo provides the least amount of lag. I have used all 3 of them and must say ventrilo is by far the best out of them all.

Hey guys,

There has recently been a very high demand for voice communication on fRO. I thought it would be nice to have a raidcall,ventrilo or teamspeak server.Guilds will be able to request private channels. I am making this poll to determine which you guys prefer. be sure to tell your friends. I'll leave this poll open for a few days. Thank you!

Jorge

Can I pet you like a bunny? And like feed you some carrots in my fridge? Or Pizza... Which do you prefer? Pizza Hut, Hungry Howies, Or Domino's Pizza? <3 I'll be a good owner!

Ventrillo Cuz Hasn't Been 1 Person That Has Said No To It! :P

i dunno whats ventrillo is lol, but ppls says its better ill vote for it!=D

Program for you to talk to people through game...

I can now hear the voices of my guildies. I just hope they won't shout or be frantic using this program.