Victoria

Gypsy/clown Guide

Which is better ClownSB/GypsySB or Bragi/Sif?

It depends upon you, because for me, Clown/GypsySBs are useful at WoE and Raids only since they have autocast tarot and they can be a full coma build with 4x LoD on their weapon.

while Bragis and Sifs are useful at PvP and Raids too, but it is nothing compared to Clown/Gypsy SB's when it comes to WoE.

so i would say use:

ClownSB/GypsySB = WoE & Raid

Bragis/Sifs = PvP & Raid .. sometimes WoE, but their mostly for slow grace :3

It depends upon you, because for me, Clown/GypsySBs are useful at WoE and Raids only since they have autocast tarot and they can be a full coma build with 4x LoD on their weapon.

while Bragis and Sifs are useful at PvP and Raids too, but it is nothing compared to Clown/Gypsy SB's when it comes to WoE.

so i would say use:

ClownSB/GypsySB = WoE & Raid

Bragis/Sifs = PvP & Raid .. sometimes WoE, but their mostly for slow grace :3

Thanks.

+1 to guide meet at for fild to test it and try 1 on 1 victoria vs jacob hahaha

Maybe I miss the Slow Gracing build but I didnt see one.

So let me add Slow Grace build to complete this guide.

Slow grace effect increase depend on agi and dex.

Every 10 agi will increase the slow walking speed effect by 1% (Base agi!!)

Every 10 dex will increase the slow attack speed effect by 1% 12% (Base dex!!)

Looking at this, I decide to build a stat that allow Gypsy to survive a long battle with this

Str 90++

Agi 200++

Vit 270++

Int not really important

Dex 70++

Luk No need

You can make your dex go higher for reduce aspd more, but I dont think it will be usefull 'cause emp room always have Land Protector and you will play tarot more. So just give about 70 dex so you can use tarot without casting. You can maxed your agi to 300 but I think that would be a waste. So go vit to make you didnt die easily with 350k++ HP. With agi 200++ people pissed already with how slow they walk and with Linker you can piss them more LOL.

This build only use Slow Grace and Tarot as their main skill supporting others member (WOE use). Use gear that has damage reduction effect on it.

Well maybe thats all. Its not about PvP Gypsy but support Gypsy. It might not best build but don't forget your role 'cause Gypsy main role is for support.

Thx

Edited by gennova

its donated weapon Clown Soaring Bird and Gypsy Soaring Bird. As for AV mean arrow vulcan

what cards should i put on freyrs?? :)

you can use 1 dex rune and 1 erende ebece. If you find erende ebece is useless you can go 2 dex rune

This is an awesome guide. However, there are a few minor things that I would like to comment about.

1.) Most devo pallies default GTBs to avoid being dispelled, but you can still try taroting them just in case.

2.) Although using 4 LODs to increase chances of getting coma is an okay idea, I would prefer using troll cards instead. That way, you can still annoy the heck out of them. Maybe break their weapon or strip their shield when their fcp wears off.

3.) Another ensemble gypsies and clowns can use for woe is acoustic rhythm. This helps your guildies gain resistance from elemental attacks and status ailments covered in the aoe, then use longing for freedom to be able to tarot opponents as well.

4.) In my opinion, it wouldn't be wise to tarot any other mobs in the raid other than LOD, Kades, Maero of Thanatos and Chimera (which takes a while to kill) due to the fact that tarot can also warp monsters away, making it difficult for party members to roam around the whole map looking for missed mobs. You're better off just using AV on them.

These are just some of my thoughts about this guide. Please feel free to correct me if something seems off. ^^

Edited by Lilith~

This is an awesome guide. However, there are a few minor things that I would like to comment about.

1.) Most devo pallies default GTBs to avoid being dispelled, but you can still try taroting them just in case.

2.) Although using 4 LODs to increase chances of getting coma is an okay idea, I would prefer using troll cards instead. That way, you can still annoy the heck out of them. Maybe break their weapon or strip their shield when their fcp wears off.

3.) Another ensemble gypsies and clowns can use for woe is acoustic rhythm. This helps your guildies gain resistance from elemental attacks and status ailments covered in the aoe, then use longing for freedom to be able to tarot opponents as well.

4.) In my opinion, it wouldn't be wise to tarot any other mobs in the raid other than LOD, Kades, Maero of Thanatos and Chimera (which takes a while to kill) due to the fact that tarot can also warp monsters away, making it difficult for party members to roam around the whole map looking for missed mobs. You're better off just using AV on them.

These are just some of my thoughts about this guide. Please feel free to correct me if something seems off. ^^

Tarot dispel goes through GTB if you didn't know.

oh of course, what I mean was to avoid getting dispelled by professors.. that's why I said to still try tarot.. and my main point was, in the guide, she said pallies wont gtb in emp.. which is hardly true nowadays.. ^^ but thanks for sharing ^^