DarthKalas

Legacy Mvp Cards

you say there are 3 legacy cards and yet all 3 are at 0.01% drop rate? that makes absolutely no sense. all in all the cards are fine the way they are they don't need any more upgrades and there sure as hell doesn't need to be any new cards being added that have greater effects than they do now.

I'm not going to argue against it any longer, you stated how much you do not like the idea and refuse to see the potential of it. No solid argument, or reason. Just a bunch of how you don't believe it is a good idea. Anywho I will leave it up to development.

Cheers~

there is no potential... jesus christ there's snipers spamming FAS for 80k+ per hit and have over 280k HP. you want them to have even more HP and deal even more damage? seriously man you need to be on the server longer to see how bad this suggestion is.

Hello, I would like to suggest the implementation of a Legacy MVP Card System. This system would add a new table of card ID's to drop from the current MVP's alongside the cards they already drop now. These cards will be much harder to get then the normal MVP cards now with having only 1/2 to 1/4th the normal normal MVP's card drop rate. Legacy Cards come in 3 versions (4 including the normal MVP Card) for Example:

Assassin Cross Card - Enable the use of level 3 Cloaking

Assassin Cross Card Alpha - Enable the use of level 5 Cloaking

Assassin Cross Card Beta - Enable the use of level 10 Cloaking

Assassin Cross Card Prime - 1% chance to Auto-Cast "Enchant Deadly Poison" when attacking. [ Cannot stack with other versions of assassin cross card]

Each MVP would receive a Legacy Card (Legacy Cards for all mobs would take too long to code) and I don't think Genesis would like it very much haha) but please take it into consideration. I do not believe any other servers have something of this matter. Also you can make a Legacy MVP Trader NPC that takes XXX ammount of cards to give you a Legacy Upgrade. For Example:

Legacy NPC Trader will give you the next Tier Legacy Card.

10 Assassin Cross Cards = 1 Assassin Cross Alpha Card

5 Assassin Cross Alpha Cards = 1 Assassin Cross Beta Card

3 Assassin Cross Beta Cards = 1 Assassin Cross Prime Card

When a player receieves a Prime Legacy Card, There will be a Global Announcement :)

-1 coz the damage of other class will be IMBALANCE and what do you expect the price of this card will cost? coz I spend 300b+items in DarkRO Force Server to buy just one of this.

http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/Madzkie_FirstWonder/media/haha_zpse187d55b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/Madzkie_FirstWonder/media/hehehe_zps358ec05a.jpg.html

http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/Madzkie_FirstWonder/media/qweqweqwe_zpsd0ed329b.jpg.html

Yeah, the reason that this worked in server's like DarkRO, was because there were no Fallen Bishop cards or Kiel D-01 cards. I loved the custom lhz cards in DarkRO but even I have to agree that here it would be too overpowering. But I do like the idea of introducing more cards so I say come up with a medium solution, I think all the other custom cards on DarkRO could be implemented with this...

While this idea is interesting it would be problematic here and require us to make a lot of adjustments, not to mention it adds to the confusion and difficulty for new players adjusting to our server.