bboygarrison

Champ And Sniper Mvp Guide Please? :3

I would suggest you to be a sniper instead of a champ :))

Here are the stats of my MvP Sniper

Dex : 280-300

Agi : until 195aspd (put dex first)

Vit : 50-150 (depends if you want more HP)

Luk : 1- 100 (put 100 if you want some crit or if you want your falcon to attack the MvP Also)

Str : 1

Int : 1

Now the Gears :))

Kobold Cap (I dont know about the cards in the helms but u can use kiel if you want to spam DS/FAS on MvPs :33)

Scarf/Wings

Aura

F.Knight/F.King Armor: Gr+Tao/ Tao+Tao

F.Knight/F.King Shield: Usakoring and GTB :))

F.Knight/F.King Cloak: 2Raydric

F.Knight/F.King Shoes: 2FBH/2Antique Firelock

2L.DexGaunts

Legendary Sniper Bow: 4AbysmalKnights/2Abysmalknight+2SkeletonWorker/2AbysmalKnight+2TG

Thats it i guess :)) Correct me if im mistaken :o

Edited by Victoria

I would suggest you to be a sniper instead of a champ :))

Here are the stats of my MvP Sniper

Dex : 280-300

Agi : until 195aspd (put dex first)

Vit : 50-150 (depends if you want more HP)

Luk : 1- 100 (put 100 if you want some crit or if you want your falcon to attack the MvP Also)

Str : 1

Int : 1

Now the Gears :))

Kobold Cap (I dont know about the cards in the helms but u can use kiel if you want to spam DS/FAS on MvPs :33)

Scarf/Wings

Aura

F.Knight/F.King Armor: Gr+Tao/ Tao+Tao

F.Knight/F.King Shield: Usakoring and GTB :))

F.Knight/F.King Cloak: 2Raydric

F.Knight/F.King Shoes: 2FBH/2Antique Firelock

2L.DexGaunts

Legendary Sniper Bow: 4AbysmalKnights/2Abysmalknight+2SkeletonWorker/2AbysmalKnight+2TG

Thats it i guess :)) Correct me if im mistaken :o

Hmm use green ferus card for boots because using antique firelock will need to +10 the boots and most of us doesn't want it because of thana users. In armor use 2x gloom, in shield alice card and in weapon use 2x abyss, 2x tg (4x abyss doesn't stack). FAS is more faster to kill mvp.

Champ is more faster than sniper but there's an mvp that champ can't kill (ex. Thana,ESL, gloom etc) but only sniper can.

Edited by El7

Hmm use green ferus card for boots because using antique firelock will need to +10 the boots and most of us doesn't want it because of thana users. In armor use 2x gloom, in shield alice card and in weapon use 2x abyss, 2x tg (4x abyss doesn't stack). FAS is more faster to kill mvp.

Champ is more faster than sniper but there's an mvp that champ can't kill (ex. Thana,ESL, gloom etc) but only sniper can.

I tried MvP Champ and i cant even kill TG with normal equips :3 still need pro equips to kill that heck of a monster :3 Thanks for correcting me though :D

MVP monsters use thana? haha

MVP monsters use thana? haha

LOL it's pretty much common sense man... El meant if you +10 the boots and then try to go pvp (usually people just vote for 1 set of F.King set) then you'll have trouble if you use the +10 boots for PVP

Can add at least 50 till 120 int, if u want ur auto-falcon damages to be higher(max is 3k auto falcon damages with proper int buff equipment)

And if u want ur auto-falcon hits equal to ur arrow (by ctrl+click), luk must be around 100-110, depends on ur own skill points left overs :3