ceanspike

Mvp Summoning!

You need a professor class, yellow gemstone and a monster or plant. Use hocus pocus to summon mvp. If "???" appear in your hocus pocus use it on a monster or a plant then there's a chance a mvp will be summon. Use the skill slowly you might miss it if you spam very fast. Prepare a champ beside you or a sniper to kill the mvp. Go into a place that no one come to avoid kill steal. And lastly patience because it will take some time to summon mvp.

Another info. Get a Forsaken Knight Cloak if not get a mistriss because it reduces the use of a skills that require gemstones but! Hocus Pocus uses 2 yellow gemstone and only one effect can cancel out one gemstone so the knight cloak and or mistriss helps take out one gemstone. So you are only required to use 1 yellow gemstone. Both cloak and mistriss will not work together.

Yes, you can even summon thanatos.

If that is the case then i will just make a scholar and use hocus pocus spell.. no need to hunt those MVP's :3 Thank You Though :)

Another info. Get a Forsaken Knight Cloak if not get a mistriss because it reduces the use of a skills that require gemstones but! Hocus Pocus uses 2 yellow gemstone and only one effect can cancel out one gemstone so the knight cloak and or mistriss helps take out one gemstone. So you are only required to use 1 yellow gemstone. Both cloak and mistriss will not work together.

The Forsaken Knight Cloak and Mistress card wont nullify the gemstone needed for Hocus Pocus on Professor Skill because I've tried it before... You will still be forced to use 2 yellow gemstones... :D Edited by gagosila123

The Forsaken Knight Cloak and Mistress card wont nullify the gemstone needed for Hocus Pocus on Professor Skill because I've tried it before... You will still be forced to use 2 yellow gemstones... :D

Are you sure? Ive tried it and it only uses one for me.

hehehe lol john..

for those who only want to fight mvp 1 on 1..

it is still summoning dude... :D

atleast it realy summon MVP.. hehehe

but wait men.. u faggot.. how did u become a knight/forsaken elith on the forum?