Victoria

Full Reflect, Sacri, And Tanker Pally Build

I want to know the good build and gears of a full reflect pally, sacri pally and a tanker pally.. Hope someone teaches me :D

You need high HP for that 3 build. For reflect i think you need to use skull aura, Raw,2x OL card. Sacrifice type use Minstrel hat, eidelic/balloon/ring, Rop, 2xTao, tg,inca etc. Tank build go full reduct, Skull aura, laughing poopoo hat, 2xray,skolls etc.

Thanks :)) but i would appreciate it if the gears are not that much pro xD and whats the stats?

Thanks :)) but i would appreciate it if the gears are not that much pro xD and whats the stats?

umm... for my devo pally..

vit 300

dex a total of 150

and the rest str

u'll need the str so you can hold seeds for spamming...

and when you get to pally, you REALLY need to spam.. so dont be afraid to spam

You need high HP for that 3 build. For reflect i think you need to use skull aura, Raw,2x OL card. Sacrifice type use Minstrel hat, eidelic/balloon/ring, Rop, 2xTao, tg,inca etc. Tank build go full reduct, Skull aura, laughing poopoo hat, 2xray,skolls etc.

Is the santa poring hat not better than the laughing poo poo hat?

And also I need help for a devo build. Thanks.

Is the santa poring hat not better than the laughing poo poo hat?

And also I need help for a devo build. Thanks.

I think Santa Poring is better since it gives 20% more damage to demihumans and also 15% Less damage to demihumans

Btw Santa Poring Hat, Deviling hat, and other quest hat... wont stack as always in forsaken king shield and friggs king shield... only Laughing Poo Poo Hat will only stack them... so it will be useless..

• Like 1

Btw Santa Poring Hat, Deviling hat, and other quest hat... wont stack as always in forsaken king shield and friggs king shield... only Laughing Poo Poo Hat will only stack them... so it will be useless..

how about the cards to put in upper,lower, and mid headgears?? those cards are my problems, i dunno what to put..

how about the cards to put in upper,lower, and mid headgears?? those cards are my problems, i dunno what to put..

If your a Grand Cross pally.. 3x Kiel+1Fsold/MayaP if your a devopally/tankerpally/reflectpally use 3xOrcHero and 1Fsold/MayaP :)

What's the cards needed in weap for tank pally? I need the full details about the cards for tank pally. I just want to try pally for now. Thanks! Good day! ;)

3x fabre, vr or dwar,vr,metaling,ws

Full reflect gears.

Not as effective as before when the server is populated by sinx. When going reflect, keep in mind that you have to be able to switch fast in case of need. In fact, you don't always need 2x OL, but it becomes funny when your reflect is bigger than their damage. Reflect paladin WASTES seeds/berries so be wary of that.

Helm: Halloween Hat(Minstrel, skull cap) for the hp. 2x Orc Hero

aura: skull aura or ROP: fsoldier or maya p

lower: I really like eidelic for it since it has reducts and reflect. however, ring/cape works well too.

weapon: ANY. you can use odin or halberd, and put vit increasing cards in it or the usual annoying strip, dispel or freeze

armor: always bring 2x tao, gr tao, rsx gr, tao puppetring, 2x OL, but my default for reflect is 1x tao 1x OL.

shield: well the usual usakoring friggs and gtb will be nice, but for reflect, use strong shield that has alice card in it.

cloak: usual again, skolls and raydrics and those stuff, then have a +10 valk manteau that has deviling in it.

shoes: GEC shoe, kyrie shoe, and for reflect, 2x Am Mut

acc: asgards or vit belts.

Volle Gänge reflektieren.
Nicht so effektiv wie vor, wenn der Server durch sinx besiedelt. Wenn man sich spiegeln, im Hinterkopf behalten, dass Sie in der Lage sein, schnell zu wechseln bei Bedarf haben. In der Tat, Sie müssen nicht immer 2x OL, aber es wird lustig, wenn Ihr reflektieren ist größer als ihr Schaden. Reflektieren Paladin BFÄLLE Samen / Beeren so vorsichtig sein, dass.
Helm: Halloween-Hut (Minstrel, Käppchen) für die PS. 2x Orc Hero
Aura: Aura oder Schädel ROP: fsoldier oder maya p
untere: Ich mag eidelic für sie, da es reducts hat und zu reflektieren. funktioniert jedoch Ring / Cape auch gut.
Waffe: ANY. Sie können odin oder Hellebarde und legte vit Erhöhung Karten in es oder der üblichen lästigen Streifen, zu zerstreuen oder einfrieren
Rüstung: bringen immer 2x tao, gr tao, rsx gr, tao puppetring, 2x OL, aber meine Vorgabe für reflektieren 1x tao 1x OL.
Schild: auch das übliche usakoring Friggs und gtb wird nett sein, aber für zu reflektieren, mit starken Schild, alice Karte hat in ihm.
Mantel: usual wieder skolls und raydrics und solche Sachen, haben dann eine +10 valk manteau, die in ihm Deviling hat.
Schuhe: GEC Schuh, kyrie Schuh, und für reflect, 2x Am Mut
acc: Asgard oder vit Gürtel.

For those who not understand English ^__^..this is German language..

Full reflect gears.

Not as effective as before when the server is populated by sinx. When going reflect, keep in mind that you have to be able to switch fast in case of need. In fact, you don't always need 2x OL, but it becomes funny when your reflect is bigger than their damage. Reflect paladin WASTES seeds/berries so be wary of that.

Helm: Halloween Hat(Minstrel, skull cap) for the hp. 2x Orc Hero

aura: skull aura or ROP: fsoldier or maya p

lower: I really like eidelic for it since it has reducts and reflect. however, ring/cape works well too.

weapon: ANY. you can use odin or halberd, and put vit increasing cards in it or the usual annoying strip, dispel or freeze

armor: always bring 2x tao, gr tao, rsx gr, tao puppetring, 2x OL, but my default for reflect is 1x tao 1x OL.

shield: well the usual usakoring friggs and gtb will be nice, but for reflect, use strong shield that has alice card in it.

cloak: usual again, skolls and raydrics and those stuff, then have a +10 valk manteau that has deviling in it.

shoes: GEC shoe, kyrie shoe, and for reflect, 2x Am Mut

acc: asgards or vit belts.

Full reflect pallies may waste tons of seeds but not until they lower their reducs