mikiboi21

@mobsearch

Good day GMs, staffs, members, and players! I'am new in this server and i really enjoyed playing fRo. I think of the other server offers in terms of "commands" there are commands that are very useful one of this is @mobsearch wherein you will know whether the mob/s are alive, how many it will spawn in map, and you will also know whether the MVP boss are up or not. It really also saves a lot of time for MVP hunters, with the help of this command it will save a lot of time just to know if the MVP boss or mobs are up in the map instead of roaming around for about an hour or hours. Maybe many of us know how this command really work, this command WON'T tell where exactly the location of the mob is, instead it will tell you that the mob you've searched is on and/or up in the map.

So my suggestion is can you please put a command like this "@mobsearch" for the server. I hope you consider my suggestion. Just feel free to comment about the topic. Thanks and God bless! :)

@whereis command is already on the server. however, I myself find some form of fun in hunting mvps, I wouldn't want to have a simple command to know if the mvp is dead or not, it brings more competition as well.

We have @whereis to help players with finding and hunting mobs. I think @mobsearch takes all of the fun out of MvP hunting, and we haven't really seen a need for it in the many years the server has been open. In any case, thank you for your suggestion!