Rayray

Rayray's Biochemist Guide :d

heLLo there, it's a newb question, but no one ever answers me in-game.. how do peopLe get FCP tickets?

I know onLy biochemists can cast FCP.. but how do you make it an item? XD

heLLo there, it's a newb question, but no one ever answers me in-game.. how do peopLe get FCP tickets?

I know onLy biochemists can cast FCP.. but how do you make it an item? XD

you need 1 Zenorc Fang,1 Heart of Mermaid, 1 Empty Bottle ,1 Alcohol and 1 Medicine Bowl(buyable at alchemist shop) also you need the Glistening Coat Creation guide book (also buyable at alchemist shop at mall) once you have all those items use Prepare Potion skill and TADA! you have your glistening coats.. if you collect 100 Glistening Coats you can exchange them for 1 FCP Ticket :)

Sorry, but i have one question. Where i can buy Acid bomb sir? Or is it any monster drop? Reply me asap. Thanks for your help! :)

Obvious Troll :P

Sorry, but i have one question. Where i can buy Acid bomb sir? Or is it any monster drop? Reply me asap. Thanks for your help! :)

Monster drop mang. Find the Biochemist mvp in lhz_dun03, he drops acid bomb tickets.

Monster drop mang. Find the Biochemist mvp in lhz_dun03, he drops acid bomb tickets.

Unfortunately, i didn't get any single of acid bomb ticket. I checked @ii. It's failed. Sir, you trolled me? Aren't chu?

Edited by Nasus

Its Ninja. The Job Changer Npc is inside Ray's room.

-peace

This is also true, people need my permission now before they can become biochemists.

Thanks for this guide!

No problem. Find me in game if you want to ask me personally :)

Added Appendix A to the guide(Hybrid Biochemist). Still is incomplete, but I wouldn't put up everything for it.

• Like 1

Homunculus skills isn't working atm, Caprice would be really useful in case.

A very extensive guide, thanks for posting this :)

PS

I hope real guides like this one could be put on top so that many could see it.

Dude, Ray, this guide is effin' GOLDEN man!

I am at my lunch break right at this moment and decided to research how I can gear my Biochemist for PvP.

I am not a PvP type of gamer in general (even in other games like SW:TOR), but I have been having the itch to do it time to time.

I started writing down notes (I know, nerd...lol) for easy access and I have to say I've learned so much!

I'll def holla at you to come with me to PvP to test out my rhythm once I get all the must have items you've recommended. ;)

Edited by sshinytoyguns

Sure thing, When I am online, either I stay at for_fild01 or you can find me in fcity sitting near the job changer.

Kingring works in pvp, you can notice it adding a little on your matk in the stat window(alt+a). It only do not work on the Prof class at the moment.

H.Wiz card, it's supposed to work. However, seeing as how random matk can be, there is no way we can really test it out. And as it is a headgear card, it wastes a slot that could have been for more important cards like Fsoldier or Maya purple since you only have one card slot free after having 3x kiels(thinking you are using Fhelm/Expansionhats/Halloween, aura and a lower headgear with a slot.)

@Shane man seriously, when are you coming back? :p

• Like 1

First thing you need to save for is a cape then make it into a Blessed ring for heavens drives. Heavens Drives can hit if they use pneuma or cloak and if they GTB just Acid Bomb them. Also, just have an extra J rage or Bio mace with VR | Phree | Dwar |SK. I use 2 J rage cause i like to trololololololol :D

One more thing what is J rage, and could u please dnt use shortcuts jext time newbs dont understand.