Rayray

Rayray's Biochemist Guide :d

If your aim is to increase Acid Demonstration damage, it doesn't matter what cards you use. I would however use phreeoni and valk randgris. Phreeoni for the extra hit, in case I need to use cart revolution to push off the mobs of the MVP, valk randgris is for the dispel. Other than that, it can be your choice at that point. Another good card to use is Stormy Knight since it procs fast enough if the MVP is melee and you have some form of reflect.

does autocast cards works when i'm using AD?.

like metallng card, it has 5% chance to cast level 1 strip armor.

does autocast cards works when i'm using AD?.

like metallng card, it has 5% chance to cast level 1 strip armor.

No. As I said on the guide, autocast cards work when you are hit within melee range and you have some sort of reflect(Friggs shield, Orc Lord Card, the reflect from skull aura) no matter how small it is. Reflect is taken as a regular normal attack, autocast cards have a chance to go off when you do them.

Can I ask where do I get these?

Zenorc's Fang

Heart of Mermaid

Alcohol

Empty Bottle

Thanks xD

Use @whodrops (item name) and @whereis (monster name) commands. If it's not stated there try searching in ratemyserver.net

Well if you have a wizard then you can just farm those items. But it would still be a bit faster to just farm seeds on a wiz, sell those then buy fcp tickets from other people. Especially if you are a bit new, as farming separate items can get boring fast.

Thanks Ray, also another question. What alternative cards can I use for the default mace? I already have a L.Bio with 4x kingrings and planning to get another L. Bio. Any suggestions? I don't think i'll be able to get those mentioned cards any sooner since those are kinda rare imo.

Most of the cards there are fairly cheap, definitely cheaper than 3x kiels so I think you can get them. (of course this is not including thanatos)

Phreeoni and Valk rand would probably give you a bit of a problem, but they aren't exactly necessary unless you play like me. Although getting dragoon warlord would be needed especially if you are still a bit undergeared, but as everyone is on FCP, it might be a wasted card slot.

I would say save up on either phree or valk rand first. Phree if you absolutely have faced people that keeps on hiding on pneuma and you need to push them off with cart revolution, valk randgris if you constantly face people that have tons of buffs or face people that uses converters a lot.

If you have ANY small form of reflect, getting stormy knight(even 4x stormy knight) is viable, and that card is cheap as hell. Even if you don't have some form of reflect, 4x stormy still helps especially if you keep in check who you can freeze(freeze people using acid terror).

I would not suggest on buying another mace if you are having problems with tokens. Gearing up a biochemist from the ground up is easier than most people think. The only MVP card that you essentially and must have is kiel, and you have those. Others have tons of alternatives.

Weapon Cards: 4x kingring would be good enough for normal pvping. But it wouldn't help much if you don't use 2x fbh in the first place, or if you do not have urds so keep that in mind. Would rather have the utility cards I mentioned.

Boots- you don't need FBH if you are not gonna bolt people as much. And fbh just give a measly 20% matk(2 fbh) which can be gained by either foods or other stuff. Just use HP increasing cards for now.

My tip would be keep on voting to get biochemist infernal cape ASAP. Don't rush on getting Blessed ring, it is a luxury. After getting cape, focus on getting urds. The last thing you would need is the valk weapon, as the legendary weapon is good enough(I won ladder using that weapon). In short, 2x Urds is your first luxury item as your bolts need damage and you need imp/siroma cards for that.

So for now I managed to hunt a Phreeonin Card but it seems I can't do any damage on the Valk (Using HW). Btw all my 3 kiels are being used by my HW, should I just transfer it whichever I am using? Or should I get another 3? And about the Phree + Valk Rang combo, should I use any "annoying" card for the other 2 slots? Since I don't have any, and I mean ANY, form of reflect. I'll list down my current equips which is being borrowed from my HW.

Upper: Piamette (Kiel)

Mid: Myth Aura (Kiel)

Lower: L. Baloon (Kiel)

Armor: FKnight (2x silver tgk, I can afford tgk and I can hunt for GR but I'm not sure if thats the right thing to go to first)

Cloak: Fknight (2x raydric)(Currently hunting for skolls if I ever see any or might just buy from other players)

Boots: Fknight (Firelock Soldier 2x / 2x Silver FBH) (<--only what I have atm)

2x Int Gaunts

Shield: Fknight (Usakoring)

Weap: L.Bio (4x kingring)

And also, Why can't I see any of the homun summon skills or something in my bio? Or do they just have different descriptions or names?

Most of the cards there are fairly cheap, definitely cheaper than 3x kiels so I think you can get them. (of course this is not including thanatos)

Phreeoni and Valk rand would probably give you a bit of a problem, but they aren't exactly necessary unless you play like me. Although getting dragoon warlord would be needed especially if you are still a bit undergeared, but as everyone is on FCP, it might be a wasted card slot.

I would say save up on either phree or valk rand first. Phree if you absolutely have faced people that keeps on hiding on pneuma and you need to push them off with cart revolution, valk randgris if you constantly face people that have tons of buffs or face people that uses converters a lot.

If you have ANY small form of reflect, getting stormy knight(even 4x stormy knight) is viable, and that card is cheap as hell. Even if you don't have some form of reflect, 4x stormy still helps especially if you keep in check who you can freeze(freeze people using acid terror).

I would not suggest on buying another mace if you are having problems with tokens. Gearing up a biochemist from the ground up is easier than most people think. The only MVP card that you essentially and must have is kiel, and you have those. Others have tons of alternatives.

Weapon Cards: 4x kingring would be good enough for normal pvping. But it wouldn't help much if you don't use 2x fbh in the first place, or if you do not have urds so keep that in mind. Would rather have the utility cards I mentioned.

Boots- you don't need FBH if you are not gonna bolt people as much. And fbh just give a measly 20% matk(2 fbh) which can be gained by either foods or other stuff. Just use HP increasing cards for now.

My tip would be keep on voting to get biochemist infernal cape ASAP. Don't rush on getting Blessed ring, it is a luxury. After getting cape, focus on getting urds. The last thing you would need is the valk weapon, as the legendary weapon is good enough(I won ladder using that weapon). In short, 2x Urds is your first luxury item as your bolts need damage and you need imp/siroma cards for that.

Hello ray. I just start play bio. I wanna ask about general things. What happend if we have negative def. It just make me curious. Some pep say nothing change. Some was say its bad. So i need majority answer. Since u were old player. Would u explain it to me? Denk! Edited by anasputra09

Hello ray. I just start play bio. I wanna ask about general things. What happend if we have negative def. It just make me curious. Some pep say nothing change. Some was say its bad. So i need majority answer. Since u were old player. Would u explain it to me? Denk!

If you get negative defense, people who don't use incantation samurai card on their weapons will deal more damage.

Incantation samurai card sets the enemy's defense to 0, so if people use that card against you, and you have negative def, they effectively increased your defense back to 0(instead of a negative def).

That is why some people (especially snipers in my experience, and also clowns/gypsies) don't use incant card at all. Almost everyone will get negative defense if they are on dual skolls unless they are like me who has +10 armors just in case.

If you get negative defense, people who don't use incantation samurai card on their weapons will deal more damage.

Incantation samurai card sets the enemy's defense to 0, so if people use that card against you, and you have negative def, they effectively increased your defense back to 0(instead of a negative def).

That is why some people (especially snipers in my experience, and also clowns/gypsies) don't use incant card at all. Almost everyone will get negative defense if they are on dual skolls unless they are like me who has +10 armors just in case.

I see. Its clear now. Thanks ray

1 hour ago, Yonas111 said:

Question how can i creator have bolts?  and what item is a   JRage,and Urds? can find it lol srry newbie

Legendary Bio Mace makes a Biochemist able to cast Fire Bolts and Cold Bolts.

Let's say JRage is the upgraded version of the Legendary Mace, it has better stats.

Urd's is an accesory that gives +40 Int, +7 MDEF and it has a slot

Edited by Juanelpro9876
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Juanelpro9876 said:

Legendary Bio Mace makes a Biochemist able to cast Fire Bolts and Cold Bolts.

Let's say JRage is the upgraded version of the Legendary Mace, it has better stats.

Urd's is an accesory that gives +40 Int, +7 MDEF and it has a slo

I see thanks man. Im having a hard time adjusting in this server.

Sorry late reply.  Mvp equips are mostly the same.  You deal high damage with ad without having cards.  Needs 3x kiel and anything that raises your hp for mvp hunting.