beef noodles

Castle Drops.

Lol! I should quote myself.

Increasing the drop % won't help the newbies get gears. Lol. It's sort of rich people get richer theory instead of rich people helping the newbies. Increase % to help newbies is just an excuse. How I know? I always use this excuse.

No.

From the population of the server I've seen and who is in what guild. There aren't many other big guilds out there. I don't see why you're asking for a drop rate increase when you're in the "biggest" guild right now. It's not hard to set up a defense. If you want drops, invest some time with your guild and defend. It's not "impossible" to do it. There is tons of defense plans you could do, instead of having everyone sit on emp and scrub it out. Figure out a plan.

No.

From the population of the server I've seen and who is in what guild. There aren't many other big guilds out there. I don't see why you're asking for a drop rate increase when you're in the "biggest" guild right now. It's not hard to set up a defense. If you want drops, invest some time with your guild and defend. It's not "impossible" to do it. There is tons of defense plans you could do, instead of having everyone sit on emp and scrub it out. Figure out a plan.

+1 to this. Not the drop rate.

GM's not interested in posting in here ?

saying the economy of the server would be bad with increasing the droprates is a bad joke .. the economy is damaged to its max already ..handing out drops ? impossible i didnt spent 10 k + tokens on salary to get one drop and give it to one of my member .. saying dont give token as salary is a bad JOKE too since 99 % of the players in the server are used to get tokens as salary .. so after 3 month defending PRT with good eco i got 1 sky blue eidelic ... never would give it to my members not even to my MOST LOYAl ones .. maybe a gold imp or emp i would hand out but nothing else .. leaders know what im talking about .. to me this low castle droprates + the salary trend is a good money machine .. nothing else ..

i brought up this thread again cause i did what u people told me .. put more effort into defense and def the castle .. i did that and what i got in 3 months is 1 eidelic wing .. BAD JOKEEEE

i still would like to read what a gm saying about this ..

thanks

Edited by Adonis

I agree with some of the posts mentioned on here and also give great support to what my noble leader and good friend Deniz that has brought upon the suggestion and issue above said. I personally have suggested some ideas from time to time when I personally analyse and realise a problem in the server. This has probably not been heard by the GMs due to a handful of outstanding factors. However, the administrators must do what is necessary and act upon the many issues to resolve/address them.

GM's not interested in posting in here ? saying the economy of the server would be bad with increasing the droprates is a bad joke .. the economy is damaged to its max already ..handing out drops ? impossible i didnt spent 10 k + tokens on salary to get one drop and give it to one of my member .. saying dont give token as salary is a bad JOKE too since 99 % of the players in the server are used to get tokens as salary .. so after 3 month defending PRT with good eco i got 1 sky blue eidelic ... never would give it to my members not even to my MOST LOYAl ones .. maybe a gold imp or emp i would hand out but nothing else .. leaders know what im talking about .. to me this low castle droprates + the salary trend is a good money machine .. nothing else .. i brought up this thread again cause i did what u people told me .. put more effort into defense and def the castle .. i did that and what i got in 3 months is 1 eidelic wing .. BAD JOKEEEE i still would like to read what a gm saying about this .. thanks

I'll do you one better, I'll have the Administrator (myself reply). We discussed this when you accused me of being "corrupt." WoE drops have always been low, they will always be low. They are meant to be rare, if you want to get them at a higher drop rate, invest in econ and setup a defense. This is how WoE is meant to be played. How would one create a "good money making machine" off WoE drops when you cannot donate for them? No one is forcing you to pay them a salary, its your choice to do so. Second, I've been accused by both you and Perishable of intentionally lowing the drop rate for YOUR castle. Lets do a bit of research to put that accusation to rest:

1. go to ratemyserver's Map database: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=map_db

2. Find the map (lets go with aldeg_cas05)

3. You will find TWO treasure boxes that spawn there, this is the default WoE structure it has been this way since the game started.

4. Click on the boxes and find their mob ids (1332 and 1333)

5. Go ingame and use a command I provide you with for the purpose of transparency.

6. Use @mi 1332 and @mi 1332

7. You will see that the drop rate is what has ALWAYS been stated here, you can do it before you open treasure boxes if you are still unsure. Notice how after floating rates apply (automatically) this is updated instantly.

TLDR: If you think the server stands to make any money off low WoE drops you are an idiot. If you think I lower WoE drop rates just to affect a single player you are also an idiot.

This topic had potential, I would have considered increasing the drop rates but idiots began posts in it. :(