ScarletDevilmoon

Composing Songs Of Your Choice = W =

I got an idea for clown and gypsy, they should compose their own songs instead of playing the same awesome skill songs created by the GMs: but it would be awesome for people to compose( real life songs or anime songs), it may be a crazy idea, but it would be nice to hear some creativity :3, I guess create an item to be able to allow them to create their songs such as a book, scroll, or music sheet. :)

P.S: Rawr o3o

wouldnt it be easier to create an mp3 of your song, change the bgm for a certain skill of clown/gypsy to that mp3 and see if it works? im not sure if im getting your suggestion correctly sorry :p

I guess something like that but what trying to say that people could be able to compose random songs that pops out of their minds and make it, or they would be able to use songs from real life or anime songs and play it so others can enjoy hearing it ....I'm just confused in what I'm saying just had a huge headache like an hour ago >~<...but anyways when composing, notes/ sounds would be install into the system but you would have to type the notes on something to compose on and click that item and wallah you playing a song :3

That why I said earlier it may be a crazy idea :3, but it would be awsome to hear the creativity that people compose = w = like for an example someone composes a random version of gangnam style :P

Whoa, this is pretty much impossible to be implemented, because most likely the parameters of the skills are only set to one song per skll.

But then again you could probably just rename the .mp3 file to the song you like, tho its just for one :p

As far as I know this is not possible. The songs you hear as BGM (100% certain) and from these skills(Almost certain :P) are client sided. Not server sided. For example right now we could have a file called poemofbragi.mp3. We delete this file. Then we place our own song in the folder like Lovethewayyoulie.mp3 and rename the lovethewayyoulie.mp3 to poemofbragi.mp3. You will then hear love the way you lie, instead of poem of bragi. However since these files are directly loading from your folder, you will be the only one hearing the different song. Others will still hear poem of bragi , unless they all change the file as well.

But I say it would be awsome if possible if other could hear what your song, then you bishop would play cat songs like Nyan cat during an event :3

^ as bishop said, it is client side, unless we release a new client with bishop's custom nyan cat songs, we cant hear it :p