massacre09

Baphomet Horns A.k.a Gigantic Majestic Horns

Well i think this item is already known but sadly not implemented on this server. May i suggest for this item to be implemented on this server.

Here's the link for the item being proposed:

http://ratemyserver....&isearch=Search

Well i already ask Veracity about this topic but she suggested for me to post it here so everyone could see. With its default effect i agreed with her that it will be an OP item so i'm suggesting to limit its effect maybe max of +100 to ATK.

About how to obtain the item, I suggest maybe for it to be a MVP drop. Dropped by Baphomet or still maybe a quest in which you have to obtain the majestic goat or any item in which only Baphomet drop as a component for it to be completed.

Please feel free to post your ideas about it, thanks.

Edited by massacre09

actually i completely agree with this. i would LOVE to see this headgear on this server and perhaps give it +100 attack +3 str and maybe give it freeze immune with no slots that way whitesmiths can use something like this to boost their attack and it would be a bit cheaper than the other headgears so not just the ritch players can play whitesmith and others can actually play the class as well.

Apparently Veracity mentioned that it has no way to obtain it right now, Yes i'm aware of that quest with the Great Demon Baphomet but some NPCs are missing(or maybe i just missed it when trying to scout it) so i can't really tell, Plus its only the def one. It's better to have maybe a custom quests for this 2 horns.

And about it's effect i'll go by just +100 ATK and its demi-human effect. In my opinion adding an anti freeze effect to it is already OP so i won't support that.

Hope more people with share their ideas on its effect and also on how to acquire the item thanks.

Edited by massacre09

no they are missing ): i have tried to make it already and none of the NPC's are there for it to be made so we can't make it.

i was thinking of removing the 12% demi damage because that would be way too overpowered on a champ or even a sniper...

well the whole thing is that +100 attack doesn't do much for classes like whitesmith so i just think it would be better to remove the demi human damage increase and instead give it some str bonus and freeze immune.

I personally would like to see it as a drop more. Giving everyone somewhat more incentive to kill baphomet. Perhaps even a bigger/stronger baphomet that needs teamwork to kill. That's just me though :3

If you look up Baphomet Horns on RMS you'll see there are 2 different kinds. The only one we have in game currently is the smaller version, they're talking about the "gigantic" version in this topic. :)

I personally would like to see it as a drop more. Giving everyone somewhat more incentive to kill baphomet. Perhaps even a bigger/stronger baphomet that needs teamwork to kill. That's just me though :3

it would be great if this would be a drop. Just like " IMPERIAL HELMS " or make it a Limited Edition? Just a thought. *slurp*