Leo `D

Fbh(Fallen Bishop Hibram) Card On Professor

how am i trolling? i have played professor for over 3 years and i know the class like the back of my hand, which is why i can tell you that you're only trying to get the card changed to reduce your number of hotkeys which is retarted.

prof got really boring with nothing but people that roll full damage bolter profs. anyway my prof currently doesn't die from any other prof unless i get ganked by a prof with mind break.

Well, I don't want to go into the fire, but reading everybody's feedback(Not the raging ones) and thinking it to myself, I agree. :) +1

The big wall of text shadi did actually makes a lot of sense.

why are we even discussing this? giving fbh card 5% matk isn't game breaking. it's exactly the same bolt damage as someone using uber poporing or silver fbh.

on gear switching. every class switches armor, shield, weapon, cloak and sometimes headgear. but almost no class except bolter prof HAS to switch shoes just to damage people. seems unfair for them right?

for offensive purposes? i swap shoes to get my kyrie shoes on creator from dual fbh or dual antiques when i get ganged or getting fights from physical attackers but that's about it. switching shoes just get damage from a skill that wont even reach 30k without thana seems stupid really. highest damage stave did on me is 17k on gtb. on champ ,switching from dual firelocks to fbh tanee is a huge damage boost. you probably would switch it one time during a fight,

don't get me wrong, i could care less about gear switching since i don't even need to put it in battlemode. but as I said, putting 5% matk on fbh will not make fbh card overpowered for profs, i would disagree if it does.