xXxHowlxXx

Add Player/guild Houses Renting/buying?

I always play as if it were life and in life people have families I would love to see a system where you could get houses. You could add a map for residents and even make items to decorate your house. I do not know if you already have something similar to this if you have I have not found it srry If you have seen this by alot of other people as well just thought it would be a good idea.

Yea I agree this would be a good idea, but there would be a lot of coding that would be involved and I believe it mite take the GMs a long time to finish it, making sure there are no bugs...and etc.

Would be good but yeah it involves tons of coding. btw what i do is warp to certain places that has some kind of house but no one goes in them so i use that for now lol

• Like 1

this would really be good in my opinion if it is possible. like you rent a place for a certain amount of time and costs zeny/tokens.

Honestly, the more I think about this idea, the less convinced about it I become. This doesn't serve all that much purpose, other than to isolate specific guilds and to fragment the community, which I feel strongly against. If you really have your heart set on having a guild spot, you can find an isolated map, like many do already. It seems like it wouldn't be all that purposeful and after awhile they wouldn't be used... If people really feel strongly about this, you're welcome to make another suggestion topic, but there hasn't really been enough response from the community in the first place to justify something like this.