kohongiap

Increase Drop Rate For Memory Book!

Hi, i recently started to make legendary weapon but i notice that the Memory Book is 1 freaking hard to get book... the monster that drop it is Agav and the drop rate is 1%! i dont really understand why other books drop rate is much much higher but not this...

Hunting Enriched Elunium and Oridecon is quite a pain in the ass...

In addition, Hero's Remains where freaking many people are hunting for it!...

please make our life slightly easier! thx ;3

Hmm, so far I'm neutral to these:

1. You can get so many Enriched Ori & Elu from doing the Forsaken Dungeon Quest.

2. As for the Memory book, you just have to have more patience. Agav isn't that hard to kill, they are many too in ra_san05.

But not to this:

As for the Hero's Remains, yeah that's a pain to hunt. Most high players just keep on hunting Hero's Remains and selling them.

Hmm, so far I'm neutral to these:

1. You can get so many Enriched Ori & Elu from doing the Forsaken Dungeon Quest.

2. As for the Memory book, you just have to have more patience. Agav isn't that hard to kill, they are many too in ra_san05.

But not to this:

As for the Hero's Remains, yeah that's a pain to hunt. Most high players just keep on hunting Hero's Remains and selling them.

Don't you notice that out of the Legendary quest Memory Book and Hero's Remain have the same drop rate (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Hero Remain is just fine, because thats what makes it exciting, last item you need before you get the weapon so its just right for its drop rate.

I got 10 in like 2 hrs. Well keep in mind that the Legendary Weapons are really great so it is worth farming the book IMO.

i hunted for 40min or close to 1hour... i got none T.T

Don't you notice that out of the Legendary quest Memory Book and Hero's Remain have the same drop rate (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Hero Remain is just fine, because thats what makes it exciting, last item you need before you get the weapon so its just right for its drop rate.

Memory Book is 1% drop rate

Hero's Remains is 50% drop rate, just that the boss spawn hourly

oh! i think why it is so hard to get Memory Book already!

for my case is that i always type @ali memory book

but if i type it this way... it register item no.2121 which is memory book [1]

but what we really need is item no.2109 which is memory book [0]

so just try typing @ali 2109 instead!

n i managed to hunt 7 memory books within 40min!

oh! i think why it is so hard to get Memory Book already!

for my case is that i always type @ali memory book

but if i type it this way... it register item no.2121 which is memory book [1]

but what we really need is item no.2109 which is memory book [0]

so just try typing @ali 2109 instead!

n i managed to hunt 7 memory books within 40min!

good for you.

Well it's just a matter of luck. :D

I don't really mind wasting so much time to get one item from the list, it's just that the Lost Dragon part is kinda annoying.

I feel it's okay being at 1%, it's been that way since the beginning of the quest. It wasn't a problem then, it shouldn't be a problem now. I have had my fair share of doing the quest, and it's worth what it is. Anyhow, they've already made Lost Dragon to spawn every 20 minute instead of the usual 1 hour, I suppose that should be easier now.

Just make a High Wizard or a Stalker to farm, it'll come out. 1% is quite a lot if the mob population is high, 10% is just too easy to get for an item that only requires you to get just 1. It's just my opinion.

The quest is already really easy, especially compared to the elite quests, and like Aerynth pointed out the Lost Dragon is easier to kill now because of his increased spawn rate. I'm just worried increasing the drop rate of this would make the quest too easy, and like others have already said, you only need 1. The quest is already so easy especially compared to how strong the item rewards are...