Aykitsu

New Halloween Quest.

Hi everyone. I'm making the Minstrel Hat quest and found that the drop rate of the items need for it on 2 of the items is 10 % . One is wolf flute that needs 400 I only get 38 of them. And the other is string and this one is a pain cause the only mob that drop it is paper . And are only 20 mobs of it in 1 map.

I haven't check the other items drop rate of this quest but its unfair when the lower drop rate on one of the item is 50% for one of the other halloween quest. While the other ones are 100 % drop

I feel like I'm hunting mvps o.O.

I hope they increase the drop rate of the items . I really appreciate any help on it. Thanks <3

^ what he said. they all give 2 halloween tickets and are repeateable. so just do the one with the zombie cards. all are 100% drop and is really easy to finish.

Well I didn't notice that we had a real easy one , and I'm doing it . Its the same that you guys said the one of zombie cards . Besides I didn't read the quest at all I just copied the items and started to do the quest and didn't realize i was not making the Minstrel Hat and was helping the npc to get only the items. And I was about to get the halloween tickets for that . Lmao Next time I'm going to read slowly first :( Thanks for all ,.