hi everyone!

Im new to this server!

and it my 1st post,

well regarding my suggetion, I was looking at the donates and

I saw a

dagger for magic

and bow for bow (ofc)

why dont you make a sword for sword types

liek it can improve raid and backstab damage?

THRASHED!

Part 2

since raid has a lot of delay, may players dont use it =(

so my suggestion is to remove the hide pre requisite to it ^^

so it can go toe to toe with most spamming skills

thanks for reading!

Edited by zxcv

hi new to this server lol :3 you should ask the gms this question they'll as newer why :p

In a high rate server you wouldn't be using backstab and raid. and regarding the dagger/sword. I have used it for bowling bash and I find it kinda decent, but better to use the bow. Since you are new you might not know this but Stalkers here can copy trans skills(Matyr's reckoning, Acid Demonstration are the most copied) that is why the donation and ND weapons add int because of primarily magic and acid demo. and if you want to use the physical skills you should be getting the bows(which are one handed) which kinda like using a sword type anyway..

err i can't agree with this suggestion.... stalkers can get too much demi human resist and have way too much HP. there has to be a limit to what they can do and currently they are a pain in the ass to kill because they can chasewalk and hide along with full strip and have a huge range advantage and on top of that they can use backslide to get away. they are fine as they are no changes needed.

Can we talk about the build and not the job?

And its a shame stalkers can do what others can but it cant do its own skill?

Really shameful to me.

stalkers can get too much demi human resist and have way too much HP they can chasewalk and hide along with full strip and have a huge range advantage and on top of that they can use backslide to get away.

I do believe that this is part of a build... since all stalkers can use it so it's part of every stalker build and as such should be left as it is. I have seen plenty of stalkers using swords and not using magic, and I have seen plenty of stalkers using magic with a bow it all depends on how you want to build it. The class doesn't need any more buffs it's perfectly fine as it is.

too scared?

ok lets get you with the details

to be easy I'll compare the skill's brothers and sisters (2nd job skills)

sonic blow - attack 800% - single target though - spammable? yes

mammonite - attack 600% - single target though - spammable? yes

bowling bash - attack 500% - splashed - spammable? yes

asura strike - attack + 1000 (with my 1600 ATK now its almost double) - Single traget - spammable? IDK

raid - attack 300% - aoe - spammable? gimme proof to believe me its spammable (no)

so you see how this skilled is very underpowered? it really needs a buff.

Wanna compare raid with trans skills? Please no, I don't wanna raid get bullied more.

Edited by zxcv

Adding a sword/dagger seems unneccesary as the bow is 1 handed and you gain more attack using a bow + dex, than a sword + str on a stalker. However I would like to see the requirement of hide removed. I'd also like to see the backstab requirement to be behind the target removed (or removal of the turning around effect after BS but keep it at the current melee range). Now some people may find this OP this is why I would suggest giving the backstab and raid skill a delay, a delay however that can be reduced by using kiel cards like with almost all skills. That way if you want to spam them you'd still be rather vurnerable because you will be using your headgear slots for kiel cards just like other jobs.

However all these sort of changes would require source edits which (unless really neccesary) won't be done a lot.

Also you should know that raid was never meant to be a skill to deal massive damage with. It was a skill to inclict statusses (mostly stun) to your opponent and a skill to get people out of cloaking. It was and never has been used as main damage output.

^

all correct.

yep I dont ask for an attack boost. Just make it spammable thx thx thx. And its done already but I wont show you coz its from other sever. (maybe sued XDD)

Stalkers should be versatile.

meaning they can use the 3 (but supposed to be 4) types.

Bow , Magic , Sword , and trap (trap is only for 99/70 =) )

and its ok if its not as strong as the original ones.

(meaning no edp, amplify ,double casting and stuff)

We'll look into this and try it out on the test server. However, I do agree stalkers are fine as they are now. Still, we'll look into possible decreasing the delay on the raid skill though altering back stab is less likely... Thanks for your suggestion though!