Rayray

Legendary Bio Mace Suggestion.

Don't get me wrong, for a creator it is a decent weapon, you just have to try harder to kill super geared people and JRage is still so far ahead of this but it will work for a while and I believe it is one of the best legendary weapons compared to some..

My suggestion was to at least make the bolts lvl 5.

after using it for some time, I saw one flaw. The bolts. The bolts enabled were only lvl 3. for the record this is the stats of JRage.

Effect: Str + 40, Int + 60, Increase Magic Attack damage by 20%, Enable use of Level 5 Fire Bolt, Enable use of Level 5 Cold Bolt, Increase damage with Fire Bolt by 30%, Increase damage with Cold Bolt by 30%, Increase damage with Mammonite by 65%, Increase damage with Acid Demonstration by 70%, Places Coma effect on its target by a .1% chance.

:Legendary Bio Mace has this.

str+10, int+30, increase magic attack by 10%, enable use of lvl 3 firebolt and coldbolt, increase damage of both firebolt and coldbolt by 7%, increase mammonite by 45%, increase AD by 30%.

I believe that legendary weapons are supposedly half of what the valk weapons give, but I am not asking for that. The stats given by the legendary mace is awesome already, except the lvl of the bolts. you see, the elite creator weapon gives a lvl 5 coldbolt, why did the legendary bio mace downgraded to just lvl 3?

So my suggestion is to make the bolts to lvl 5. OR increase the damage of firebolt and coldbolt from 7% to 15%(making it half of the stats of Jrage)

But the legendary blade was great though.

I'm only asking for the lvl 5 bolts though. you wouldn't even damage that much with lvl 3 bolts unless they are wearing double devilings

If Jrage has lvl 10 bolts, that would be too much lol. it already has 30% increase to firebolt and coldbolt. if the person using it has the new int belts with imp cards +lvl 10 bolts he could kill anyone.

Jrage is awesome already, no need to buff it.

but cmon you cant exactly kill someone with lvl 3 bolts, would've been fine if the damage increase in L.biomace is 15%, and the increase in ad is 35%

Edited by ZerO25

It might be too much, yeah, but if legendary bio mace is changed to level 5, shouldn't the Jrage be changed too? Increased at the least (maybe 8 or 10).

Jrage is good already, I don't want to increase it too, it's just something that might happen if mace is increased to level 5.

But if it's true that creator elite weapon gives level 5 bolts then something needs to be fixed here so i'll just agree for now and see where this goes.

+1

P.S. I see the damage increase for the bolts in mace is the best option here.

^ I have the creator elite dagger, and yes, it has lvl 5 cold bolt in it.

i still think that there is no reason to buff Jrage when we buff L.BioMace. it is not like the biomace will be on par with JRage anyway

tbh JRage is so good I am relieved that only a few has it and only a few really use creators. :p

yes, i do see that the damage increase on the bolts is the best option too, however, correct me if I'm wrong but the spam rate of bolts were changed along with the changes so we don't have people using BN. if it was changed, then having lvl 3 bolts even with a little damage increase (15%) would still be not as good as a lvl 5 bolt even with no damage increase(still at 7%)

Edited by ZerO25

Bump on this suggestion too. I know all my suggestions are for creators, sorry about that, i really have fun on creators :p

my suggestion: increase the bolts to lvl 5 on the l.biomace, that's it. all the other bonus are good enough for an ND weapon. Trying to spam lvl3 bolts isn't gonna kill anybody nor damage significantly on normal gears.

Hmm...we are buffing a lot of the legendary weapons, but it's still at a level 3 bolt level right now. When we finalize the effects for sure, I'll talk with the others about this.