TensaZangetsu

Sniper Strip

I really can't figure out what is the problem with the stripping snipers, why don't just create a creo and FCP yourself dual client is permitted here.

Plus this is a high rate server you can make a creo enough to have FCP in a jippy plus if you got no time to farm for bottles have you never heard of creo card set?

Offtopic:

FCP bottle card combo

ontopic:

Since You can't hunt/buy FCP bottle or something then use the Errende Ebecee's card (phenuma card) and always wear it and wait untill it triggered :P and stay there (even going to be a loop-hole) but SinX carry more seed/berry than a sniper; Just will be matter of time untill sniper runs out.

Offtopic:

FCP bottle card combo

ontopic:

Since You can't hunt/buy FCP bottle or something then use the Errende Ebecee's card (phenuma card) and always wear it and wait untill it triggered :P and stay there (even going to be a loop-hole) but SinX carry more seed/berry than a sniper; Just will be matter of time untill sniper runs out.

Oh man, now Fcp tix price is going to drop, thanks.. i guess ;~;

& Sniper strip works when you're 1/2 cells away from the sniper so pneuma doesn't really work.

anyway, -1 on the suggestion, if you're too lazy to make the fcp then it's your fault. :\

@zero you should've asked charlie bout dat :P

lol this post was a long time ago, i had already known how to farm fcp bottles since then. but aside from that combo, charlie taught me a few more things to make it more efficient :p