Rayray

Regarding Creator's Bottles

Ok, on spiral pierce. Yes, it does stunlock more or less the same as AD, and has a better damage potential even without using the valk weapon(thinking the LK at least have the elite spear and/or the legendary equivalent) but as some people might argue, AD breaks stuff and it has higher range than spiral..

Snipers do stunlock, but people might say that almost no one auto attacks with snipers anyway(i see stalkers with triple blow copied do that more than snipers).

@Zer0

Thanks mate :3.

Just saying... by giving these examples you show that "getting stunlocked" is not a valid reason to disagree with the bottle change. Obviously other classes can stunlock as well and they are way harder to counter than Chemist's stunlock. Specially the LK is not counterable as easy.

@Kuoch:

Macro's are illegal. Adding them as an arguement in a balancing suggestion/topic is rediculous. When suggesting something you should base it on official and legit gameplay. Not the fact that some people might abuse it by cheating. It's the same as saying remove spiral pierce cause with macro it's perma stunlock ! At least vs chemists you can use autopneuma and they'll have to get close to get you out. While LK can easily get you out of it. Aside from that you can easily wear an rsx vs a chemist. While using it vs LK means suicide.

• Like 1

Bump on this suggestion.

either reduce the bottles price to 1k to give new players to actually think of using creators to pvp and not just for fcp, or if possible make the bottles infinite. Pretty please with cherry on top?

there's more than 50 replies to this topic, most of them like the suggestion of either reducing the price or making them infinite. some reply from the higher ups will be nice, i would want to hear your opinions as well.

Personally, I agree with decreasing the price of the bottles. We'll discuss it. :)

I just love you [GM]Wish ;) BFF!

making it 1z is then almost making it infinite, why bother making it 1z then when you can just put it as infinite? and i dunno but most people would disagree on it, so 1k is great already. and creators are not really newbie friendly characters tbh.