gurkak

Help The New Players

Well i think everyone note we have less people in ro, so we need catch and help the new players for give them more motivation of stay here in fro.

new players cant make !!NOTHING¡¡ against the old players so i think we have to put for them more strong items.

why no put old belts +40 like a quest for replace the super old no-donation

or make the donation room items in half prize 50 tokens. i mean idk give the new players more chances of get some competitive items for face old players.

i thinks is hard for they face old players and die in like 2 sec even with the knight set, plus they dont have enought berrys or seeds or any guild for help them and lose the motivation very soon.

Gurky ^^.

Im not sure if I agree with the suggestions you made, but I definitely agree with the idea. New players need some help! Itd be nice for them to get the equips, but the price for belts has risen from like 90ish (from when I last played) up to about 150ish. and the elite equips are slightly underpowered. They dont even have a set effect >:. Maybe if we could give the new players some help they would stay and invite their friends. I think we should definitely brainstorm in this area.

This is definitely a huge priority for us. It'd be most helpful if you guys could suggest specific item effects you have in mind that could make new/non-donation players more competitive. Personally, I think the Knight equipment set is good, but there needs to be better middle and lower headgears, accessories, etc. What do ya'll think?

OH nice idea Cookie! lol. That would be an amazing thing. Also, the elite set, maybe we could make it like the Fset, just halved effect? or similar to the Legendary/valk weaps. That might require the quest to be a little harder, but I think it would be more worthwhile. Also, new chars could maybe get an item that could increase the drop rate of all mvp cards by like 20 pct? Nothing huge, but enough to maybe help them out (All card except thana!!!). Idk, just throwing out random Ideas. But yeah, Im glad you guys are trying to work on that Veracity, thanks :D.

Edit: I recant the statement about the item to increase mvp drop rate by 20pct could be easily abused >:.

Edited by SlingerzDeluxez

We actually added a Forsaken Knight set which has about 70% of the effect of a Forsaken King set, and one of the next things we're going to do is release (hopefully) the rest of the legendary weapons. I really like the idea of adding weapons/gears that would be helpful with MvPing. Thanks for your suggestions so far, I'm really looking forward to hearing what else you guys come up with! (:

Not sure if the elite set quest gears are still available, but the legendary weapons are close to the valkyrie weapons (about half the effects of valkyries)

And yeah knight set is close to Fset, can be obtained via quest, just more farming x_x

Also, those gears that they get upgarding the newbie gears they get (pvp/mvp soldier or something, i forgot) needs a boost, i don't even see any newbies actually getting/using those gears or maybe they don't know about those.

How about giving the newbies decent (I mean, better than elite set or that set they usually get as new players) gears for a certain amount of time? Kinda like those farming tickets that disappear after a set amount of time, say the new char gets these gears, they can use it for a week or so then it disappears from inventory. (ex. a temporary F set, let them get a feel on how useful these gears are so they ''might" get motivated to work hard to getting these gears once the temporary gear disappears)

And yes weapons as vote rewards, definitely agree to this.

Not sure if the elite set quest gears are still available, but the legendary weapons are close to the valkyrie weapons (about half the effects of valkyries)

And yeah knight set is close to Fset, can be obtained via quest, just more farming x_x

Also, those gears that they get upgarding the newbie gears they get (pvp/mvp soldier or something, i forgot) needs a boost, i don't even see any newbies actually getting/using those gears or maybe they don't know about those.

How about giving the newbies decent (I mean, better than elite set or that set they usually get as new players) gears for a certain amount of time? Kinda like those farming tickets that disappear after a set amount of time, say the new char gets these gears, they can use it for a week or so then it disappears from inventory. (ex. a temporary F set, let them get a feel on how useful these gears are so they ''might" get motivated to work hard to getting these gears once the temporary gear disappears)

And yes weapons as vote rewards, definitely agree to this.

I like the idea, but the only problem is, the people could become reliant on the gear and may not farm and waste their time in PvP and then lose it and be like, "now wut o3o..." I know that feeling all too well, getting something good and then having it taken away, while taking it for granted. But Im sure the people will use it. Maybe we could give them a ticket that says, "Be sure to farm for the equipment! This set will disappear within a week!" or something and then they might work if well tell them.

Well, the old players worked hard for there gears. Not many people sell/buy things anymore.

It would be awesome if we released a vote wep. Something designed for mvping.

i know old players work hard for get the gears, but we work hard in big guilds time ago when many players was active and with alot of GL very kinds supporting to all the new guildmates of his guild.

Like many of u guys i start from 0 making basic quest and alot of things for get better gears but u reach a moment when u need more than just quest for be competitive, u need someone giving u better drops or tokens specialy since now like u guys say no one sell or buy too much.

Beside there no too much players in this moment with the enought drop power or token power for supply more new players and supporting until they get better things, bcoz the mostly rich players gone of fro without give noting of the all 100000000kkkkkkkkkk they had it in tokens or drop, so if the most rich guys dont help the new players then they never going to reach a competitive level or is gonna take them like 1 or 2 years with the level of sell/buy we have.

when i say rich guys help new, i dont wana say hey must give free thing t new players, but at least let them join to guilds and giving them prize for play for them and be part of the guild no jus giving them seed or berrys, the need give them too drops of woe, bcoz many GL just give seed and berrys to the guildmates and never give drops. too much greed

@Gurkak

It seems really ages since some of us are actually helping newbies. Well, there were guilds that did that before, we did it in TOB, i am sure Epic and Venus didn't hoard the castle drops when Influence was holding the castles right Gurkak? i remember Epic literally giving out every drop every woe (i see a lot of people that got decent gear and most of them came from Influence). in fact, most guilds leaders didn't hoard drops. sadly, that isn't really the case now isn't it?

@topic

tbh, i rarely see newbies now. and some newbies only knows how to beg.

Took me half a year to get decent equips(with help of PsychoSamuraiz) when I started. took me that long with help, imagine new players just starting out and no one helps them.

I agree to some of the suggestions, but i think rich people might abuse it. but it's better than nothing

Weapons as Vote Rewards: I agree to this. What I suggest is this, once the legendary weapons are fully out, make the elite weapons as vote items. In fact, make them vote items ASAP. this would help newbies and the server alot. I mean cmon, if the elite weapons are on the vote rewards, ALOT of people would really vote religiously.

2nd is lower some prices in the vote rewards. 1k or more really looks greedy on votes. 500 is ok, even if it takes a few weeks or months

DO NOT HIDE NEWBIE QUEST'S NPC. make the npc tell them where to go instead of the new guys waiting for a guide in the wiki.

AGREE.

^Hmmm, with the new castle, i dont think they ( the guild leaders ) will give drops until they got all the new emps. ;o

BS. Emps are 0.2%. Not even guildleaders cant get their own

@SlingerzDeluxez

Well that's just an example, the point is that they get DECENT gears to help them out in whatever they do as newbies, so they can experience Fro better.

@Zero25

Yeah back then there we're actual guild leaders that give out what drops, situation is right now, the guild leaders are collecting the new castle drops first before handing out extras to members.

good days

1. I think the best way to make newbie's life easier is to up event prizes, for example guess the monster (2 tokens?) which means they would have to win about 20 times just to buy a fhelm.

2. Maybe you could add silver mvp cards to the activity token rewards npc. Maybe like for 50 activity tokens each? just to encourage people to play more

and as for aura's, maybe you could bring back some of the older aura's (Mythical Flame, LHZ Aura) and make them rewards from quests

Edited by Mint

perhaps have a guild packadge? so people can bring a group of people say 6+ they get a guild packadge with tokens/gear in there to help them get started. just a thought tell me what you think.

@Centurion

Haha, nowadays I doubt they get anything too, judging by the number of the new castle drops i've seen on fcity. But once they do get something, chances are, they're gonna keep it first and if that same gear drops again, that's when they might be give it out.

Or sell it for tokens for more salary/gears for members, their decision, or even worse, once the guild leaders gets the gears they want they just let the guild die (disband/suddenly disappear etc...) without the members getting anything but the usual salary.

Put needed gears as activity rewards not just headgears, add armors, weaps and all that and definitely auras.

@Zergling

This might work, i've seen about 2-3 people posting on this forum about joining this server with their friends as an entire guild, but days later they disappear, might motivate them to stick around.

perhaps have a guild packadge? so people can bring a group of people say 6+ they get a guild packadge with tokens/gear in there to help them get started. just a thought tell me what you think.

Sounds good.

at one point we were all either donating or no life farming so giving the new players a bonus for starting would be nice, and it would help to keep them here for longer.

Theres nothing that you could do to newbies to be decent this days. Their only way is donating or no-life farming for ages.

I hate to admit it but yeah this is kinda true...

If i was a newbie in this server right now i'd probably lose interest, farming is not an option as i don't have that much free time and donating also not an option yet as i don't want to donate to a server that i'm still new at.

Back then it was easier since mvp cards were actually worth more tokens.

before i would really want to donate(sadly i move from country to country so most of the time the donation options are not available to me when i was younger). some newbies should help themselves too. i met some and all they did was "gib me itemz plzzzz". if they actually hunt mvps when they are online, they would've had decent gear. this is also thinking that the knight set and being elite now needs just 1k chivalry emblems. before it needs 3k hydras, 2k carats or something else, and that is just for the stat, then another 3k cards for the set.

i agree on helping newbies out(through voting stuff and quests, but more on the voting stuff) but some of them really need to help themselves too.

We are going to do several promotions(to attract new players) in the next few days. It would be wonderful if there was a community wide initiative to assist them by being nice and helpful. =]

I guess modifying the Wiki is such a huge help for players.

Some are confuse about the not available quest/npc and they refer to the wiki.