Veracity

Fate Of The Gods Episode 2: The Final Descent

Those maps, Justice !! You're getting better and better and I'm only judging this from the previews. I absolutely adore the graphics also, quest seems lovely and long, I hope this will drag some people back to our server. Everyone should spread the word a little bit!

Cool updates & Sxc storyline<3.

Keep it up guys, Love it! :D

Just a few questions ;

1. Is the blessed/cursed ring use in midder or lower?

2. Do we have to do the first storyline to do the second storyline?

3. Does the non-donation rings have the same NPC for the quest?

Thanks for all of the support, everyone! Here's the answers to your question, thePast: They're lower headgears, they replace the Infernal capes. You do no have to do the first storyline to do the second, but in order to do future storylines you will have to have completed this one. And yes the non-donation rings have the same NPC for the quest.

Owesome update i tell my fren about this :3 mybe he will like to join us so im gonna help FRO to get more online player :3 nice update good job!

Questing is always more fun with friends!

Great update. And Zeal, your siggy of Pauly D, his face is funny.

Here's some more hints for the storyline:

Before starting the storyline, do the nine realms quest. The hints on the Wikipedia are for how to find the realms when the time comes in the storyline. The storyline NPCs make it clear where you're supposed to go, for instance they'll say "Next go to Asgard and talk to the gods" or something like that. To find out how to get to Asgard, you would look up the hint on the Wikipedia. Heith just gives you the item to allow you access to the different realms.

Bifrost is referring to a custom map of ours, not the official RO Bifrost. Sorry if that caused any confusion.

To begin the storyline quest, you talk to an NPC in the heart of Midgard and next you should travel to the world tree. Again, make sure you READ THE NPC DIALOGUE so you'll know what to do next - be careful, as most NPCs will only talk to you ONCE.

• Like 1

OMG this looks awesome > w < tears are coming out of my ears cuz it vicious ~sparklies eyes~ I wanna be blessed by veracity but cursed by wish, btw u shud added a poring in the video just for fun but awesome job :3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those aren't problems, the 1% is correct and we made it so certain items weren't storageable. I would seriously advise against collecting items for the quest until you actually reach the appropriate points in the storyline where the items are asked for.

I hate that. The bombrings NPC detonator thingy 1 - 10 is still stuck on my assassin cross. I haven't gone on it in so long.

This quest is Very Hard so Hard that you will stress out, if will rated this 1-10 and 10 is the highest

Cursed is about = 9

Blessed is = 11 (haha)

currently we have only Cursed here wondering around :P

and stock-up on making Blessed coz there is 1 part that is Ultra Hard

Note: This new ring can wear by the only character whom quested it, although you can wear it in other same class of you account but it won't give "Stats" of what Ring has :P

This part is being discuss i think.

Edited by Leo `D