Old Navy

Sonic Blow Delay Even With 4 Kiels

GM,it's been 3 days already since my sonic blow became so delayed...even with 4 kiels + kitty claws + link,it can't be spammed...is this final already?

No, none of this is really "final" yet. We're still working on balancing everything.

Assassin Cross is one of the hardest classes to balance properly, so it is taking a little bit of time. We will address this issue though. However, keep in mind Genesis has said "delay will not be made to 0 as it was before" which means spamming SB will never be as fast as it was.

Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the inconvenience.

all right look we get it that the delay won't be set back to 0 but the problem is the delay is way too high right now. so maybe it's better to just put a slight delay on certain skills instead of putting a delay on all of them and having to go one by one to fix them. just a thought....

We put the 'universal delay' back to what it was before, and we HAVE been going through each skill. As I've already said, this isn't final, we are already aware of this, so please, enough complaining. It's being worked on. There are plenty of other strategies to use with SinX and there's always other classes you can play in the mean time.

Thanks Veracity. I do understand the situation, and frankly, I would rather have some kind of delay than having people use BN. Most of us are only creating topics like this not to complain, but to tell the higher ups what we think. If this sounds like complaining, then I'm sorry

I just tested Sonic Blow with 4 kiels only nothing else and it is possible to hit 2-3 everytime. If you time it perfect you can hit 4 maybe more. I hit 4 a few times.

So 4 kiels work. I will test later if 3kiels+fkatar+link+2 expert rings could at least spam 2. if it does then I am ok with that. having 4 kiels with an SB sinx is a huge disadvantage. SB sinx already cannot use shields, hindering them with one more slot where they can be killed by just wearing puppetring is not worth using the class at all. But thanks GMs.

Because people think it is overpowered. I do agree to some extent, SinX got EDP, got their own element enchant, got good HP modifiers and Sonic Blow hits multiple times and we must admit it hurts. but with this new delays and the fact that i had to get link everytime i want to go SB(4 kiels is not an option to a class that cannot hold a shield, already hindered in damage since you give up STR belts or Mix A to expert rings if you dont go 4 kiels).

making Fkatar and Kitty claws one handed would be great. Since most SB without thana would hit like 11k+ each to people with shield, it actually has the same damage of a Single Dagger wielding SinX, aside from the fact that the Dagger sinx can wear a shield, minus the fact that SB damage is calculated instantly.

well still havent tested much, but dallas said he could spam with 4 kiels... still not good for an SB sinx to use all headgear slots for one effect. and if we consider people's pings, well i could say the max you could spam is 2-3. most people with over 200k hp can ygg easily to that. ill try to test different things later after work. SB sinx, not entirely pointless, but I would rather use DD if i have to go through an effort just to spam 2 SBs

The point of me verifying 4 kiels only allow a spam-able Sonic Blow with no other equips is proof that once you hit 100% cast delay with with 3 kields is 90% and kitty claws adding another 10% it will be spam-able. Kiels do not stack above 100%

I also have in mind, why the backslide of thief class got nerfed? But the champion SNAP keep the same...Is very annoying that people just asura -> Snap -> Asura -> All day long...At least that could be nerfed as-well = =''

Ok let me get back to this once I test it with 3 kiels+ 2x expert rings.

Update:

3kiels + Fkatar + 1x Expert Ring= 100% reducts on aftercast delay. still cannot spam

3kiels+fkatar+2x expert ring= spam is slow, cannot even call it a spam really

3kiels+ fkatar + 2x expert rings+ link= almost no difference to the one without link but kinda helps. still rather pointless since you cannot cast another SB while the first one's animation is still on going. maximum you can get is 2 SBs, but that is on almost perfect condition.. it needs perfect timing, a good ISP and low ping. not good

so yeah, you really need 4 kiels, and obviously the after cast delays are not capped at 100%, seeing i had 100% on the first one but you still cannot spam and i had more than 100% on the others and the spam is considerably better.

So unless this would be changed somehow. Sonic Blow isn't really that viable. The only way you can use SB is by having 4 kiels and probably link, OR if you have Thanatos Card+ kitty claws+all the damage you can get(link,provoke) and hope for the best that one SB would be enough to kill people, sadly that isn't the case.

note: i would've been ok with the said delays, if katars were 1 handed like the bows. sadly, this suggestion would never be approved.

Edited by ZerO25

The after cast delay of kiels do not exceed 100% at all. It will cap off there and not give 120%.

the thing is though that if kiels stop at 100% aftercast that means that all items/cards/skills that decrease aftercast delay are capped at 100% so you can't get higher than 100% aftercast delay. which makes the while katar build useless since it's a joke to tank 2-3 SB without a problem. so good luck with using a SB build.

well i tested it with 3kiels + fkatar+ 2x expertrings+ link. that should give me roughly 115% aftercast reducts. compared to just using 3kiels + 2x expert rings, the one with link spams considerably faster. so i really cannot believe that it is capped at 100%.

i just tested SB moments ago..4 kiels + kitty claw + link,that gives me 130%+ after cast delay reduce....but it can only be spammed twice.....then it will wait until the animation of the 2nd SB is finished before releasing another one(enough time for your target to ygg)...and since people nowadays are equipped with friggs and all that element-reducing mid and lower headgears,it'll be almost impossible to kill with just 2SB...SB type sinX are way too underpowered now...well i think they can overpower some poring at for_fild01..joke,hahaha

my DD sinx has roughly 320k hp. just by using a normal donation shield and usakoring, i doubt any 2x sb would kill me before I ygg.

and here I am thinking I am going to be able to use Sonic Blow again(im running out of yggs so id rather go hit and run sometimes). and nope i wont be able to. time to farm yggs then and stick to my DD.

BTW also tested Soul Breaker. spam is way horrible than sonic blow. add that to it's not so good damage and another build not viable for sinx