Hello Forsaken RO Staff and Player, i`m new in this server, and i need guidance. my name is Kal and i`m from Indonesia, my previous Server was Blackout RO, Essence RO, XileRO, Oblivion RO, Divinity RO. nice to meet you

Edited by Shroud of Silence

Hi nice to meet you. :)

If you need anything or have some questions, feel free to ask in this thread. Also you can try reading some stuff that are already in the Wiki. Have fun :D

Hello, Kal. Welcome to the server!

As for guidance, i think you can use our [ Wiki ] for it.

You can also [ vote ] for us and get a lot of interesting items with cool effects.

Our current system is 'tokens' you can get them by buying from another player which cost around 35-40m zeny or donate for the server.

You can also get them by selling mvp cards or farming things.

When people say 'S>Kiel[40]' it means that, that person is selling Kiel Card for 40 tokens.

Our max ASpd is 195, and you need 150 dex to get instant cast.

I hope this helps. :D

Edited by thePast

thanks for the guidance and welcoming me to this server. i hope i will love this server :D. but can someone help me installing the short patcher please. i have a problem with these installing part

Edited by Shroud of Silence

Welcome to the server ^-^, the gms and people are glady happy to answer any of ur questions!!!

Welcome to the server!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any GMs or the players! I'm sure everyone would be willing to help!

Enjoy your stay n__n!

Welcome! If you have any questions or just want to say hi, feel free to PM me, or add me to MSN at [email protected]. Happy playing! (:

PS: If you'd like technical assistance, please make a topic in our support forum so we can better help you there! However, I will say, it's probably best to download our all-in-one and install it in a fresh folder or else you could get errors.