Sn0w

[Solved]Error Installer

Hope any gm's can help me solved this. I tried many times it still failed and my kro runs properly but it dont works.

when i click fRo patch_v1.4it wrote:The version of this file not compatible with the version of Windows you're running.Check computer system information to see whether you need an x86 (32 bit ) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program,and then content the software publisher.Even i i download All in one installer also occured this such problem.

Plz Help,thx

User account control settings. Go to your control pannel then click on System&Security. At the top result called Action Center there's a button with "Change User Account Control settings" click it and adjust it to completely disable it.

There's no such thing as 86 bit. x86 is the technical name for a 32bit operating system. And I'm running windows 7 premium 64 bit. The installer works perfectly fine for me though. Try running it in compatibility mode instead of regular ? Edited by Bishop

You should try downloading it again if you can, there was an issue with the installer the last time Genesis uploaded it. However, I believe he has fixed it now (as of yesterday or the day before). I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, please let us know if this works for you.

Uhm I'm having the same problem so I thought I should just post it here:

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit and the fRO_Patch_v1.4.exe isn't working. :\ I tried messing with the Compatibility settings but it didn't help. Help us please QQ